Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,316 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Man Rapes Only Daughter, 15, For Three Years - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Only Daughter, 15, For Three Years (32285 Views)

Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter / Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Only Daughter, 15, For Three Years by kozmicity: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hykis:
life is on fair o...what an innocent girl...i pray her sex life nd everytin her rotten father spoilt in her will be restored in Jesus name
what is this one saying??
Re: Man Rapes Only Daughter, 15, For Three Years by tosyne2much(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
kozmicity:

You don't fancy Kitty Kat?!? shocked
I believe you bro,we all say that when we're trying to be good... cheesy
Be like say you fancy am abi? cheesy
Re: Man Rapes Only Daughter, 15, For Three Years by kozmicity: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Be like say you fancy am abi? cheesy
Only those that smell like kirikiri maximum...

Lalas247,won't you gimme...I promise to be a good boy angry
Re: Man Rapes Only Daughter, 15, For Three Years by cozyfbaby: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
See the Director who commit suicide after his wife give birth to triplet

Edward Soje, a Director in the Kogi State Civil Service, has allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself on a tree in Lokoja, the state capital.

Soje’s body was discovered on a tree behind the mammy market at the Maigumeri barracks, in Lokoja.

The 54-year-old is said to have committed suicide 10 days after his wife of 17 years gave birth to a set of male triplets in a private hospital in Abuja.

Read more here http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/gist/see-director-commit-suicide-wife-give-birth-triplet/

Re: Man Rapes Only Daughter, 15, For Three Years by Lalas247(f): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
kozmicity:

Only those that smell like kirikiri maximum...

Lalas247,won't you gimme...I promise to be a good boy angry
Give u
Re: Man Rapes Only Daughter, 15, For Three Years by shinarlaura(f): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Give u

sad sad

Plz check ur whatapps
Re: Man Rapes Only Daughter, 15, For Three Years by Lalas247(f): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
shinarlaura:

sad sad

Plz check ur whatapps
Ok one sec....
Re: Man Rapes Only Daughter, 15, For Three Years by shinarlaura(f): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Ok one sec....

Ok
Re: Man Rapes Only Daughter, 15, For Three Years by Hykis(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
kozmicity:
what is this one saying??
ar u a weed?
Re: Man Rapes Only Daughter, 15, For Three Years by kozmicity: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Give u

Who else?
Re: Man Rapes Only Daughter, 15, For Three Years by kozmicity: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hykis:

ar u a weed?

*stretches hand foward*

Kneel down my friend!!! angry
*places hand on your head*

Oya receive sense in Jesus name!!!
Re: Man Rapes Only Daughter, 15, For Three Years by Hykis(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
kozmicity:

*stretches hand foward*
Kneel down my friend!!! angry *places hand on your head*
Oya receive sense in Jesus name!!!
instead of u praying for me ... plss i need u to reverse it to d girl!!!
NL ( no life )

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Only Daughter, 15, For Three Years by 124mumsy: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
dingbang:
Life just aint fair..... She will hate men for life because of this.
at age 18 she was already and adult yet she was suporting the dad, the girl has definately acepted the act, beside she has relative and the mum was not dead! my judgement the girl was enjoying insex to the fulliest, it is a no no for me to c my sibling naked body not to talk abt penetration. the man should face the law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy Raped In School By Indian School Teacher (video) / Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here / If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.