Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? (7098 Views)

You Have Power Over Them: By Rev Dr Aroh, Aba. Psalm 62:11; Luke 10:19 / Can Men Do Whatever They Like? (do Men Have Freewill?) / I Have Power To Make A Woman’s Bum Bigger And Curvier – Bishop Obinim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? by Originakalokalo(m): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
Some Angels are responsible for the wind and the waters.
Re: Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? by Originakalokalo(m): 9:49am On Feb 05, 2018
Seraphim is a Hebrew word that means The one that burns with fire.

A being whose body is covered in fire.

These beings minister to God.

They cover his Throne.
Re: Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nice one.. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? by Originakalokalo(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tosinex:
Nice one.. Keep it up.

Thanks.
Re: Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Now we are a little lower than them.

But because of our status, we are heirs of the father.

Remember that they are not created in the image and likeness of the Father.

So, when are redemption is full (after the end of time) we shall be more than them. Note that we don't worship them even now.

Judgement means both in the positive term and negative.

We shall Judge them on the positive.

Rewards, etc. Angels who are with God are not condemned. We shall "allocate " who gets what.

That's the judgement. Our understanding shall be full them. To be able to execute the right judgement.

Remember that Jesus did not die for them?
We shall be greater than them.

bravo *clapping*
Re: Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Let's look at this statement CAREFULLY

Come Let's make man IN OUR IMAGE.

Our image? Obviously not angel's. We don't have wings.

If OUR does not include the Angels,

He was not speaking to Angels.

To add with, you can clearly see that statement "let us make man in our own image and likeness depicts a conversation between equals i.e persons of equal status/standing to make decisions and pass judgement on issues". It was more of a suggestion from a key originator, seeking approval from other superiors all ranked the same (God the Father, Son and Holy spirit)

No angel could have been part of this mix because they are not of equal standing with the 'God head'

Shallom... Very very nice thread!

1 Like

Re: Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? by Originakalokalo(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
Iamdazzle:

To add with, you can clearly see that statement "let us make man in our own image and likeness depicts a conversation between equals i.e persons of equal status/standing to make decisions and pass judgement on issues". It was more of a suggestion from a key originator, seeking approval from other superiors all ranked the same (God the Father, Son and Holy spirit)

No angel could have been part of this mix because they are not of equal standing with the 'God head'

Shallom... Very very nice thread!

Thanks.
Re: Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? by Originakalokalo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
All this Revelations sum up to one thing,

Fear God. Obey him.

You can't stand those beings that he created.

They burn with fire.

They are supernatural beings.

Even the sun that is Natural,

You can't face it.

Fear him. Give him glory.

Baba God, I give you Glory. Yours is Holiness and righteousness .

You are Faithful, awesome, and good.

I am not among those who blaspheme your name ooooo.

My great grandfather no fit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? by Originakalokalo(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
The angel of the Lord will keep you safe in Jesus name.

Angels are ministers and Messengers.

Use them effectively.
Re: Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? by Niklaus398: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Greene66:

Oh you are so ignorant man..

Angels?? Dude those guys are badass giant dominant authorities. You are yet to experience. You only talking based on what you read in a book and what your Sunday school teacher said.

If a demon can posses you and destroy you is it now an Angel who can destroy the demon that cannot possess and finish you? You are saying you are above Michael? Michael will rip you to pieces without breaking a sweat.

You are nothing like them. We are nothing like them. We are nothing but little pets before them. They are big, dominant, powerful, authoritative, strong and wise. Regarding God himself, you think God will choose you over his own kids? Dude, God made you to worship him. You are designed to bow at His feet. He is capable of making stones do the job if men won't. Such a powerful God, obviously, wouldn't compare his Kids to stones. Angels are His kids. We are just His inventions.

So friend, wake up from that dream world where you think you are something special compared to Angels. Angels don't even minister to you. Trust me. They don't. They don't even like us. You think they weren't so happy to kill every first born in the land of Egypt? Why haven't Michael gone down for Lucifer since? Why is Lucifer still alive tormenting humans? They dont care man.. God alone cares.

God is the one I recognise. I don't do angels. I don't like them. I like God smiley

Don't ask me anything about scripture and save me the lines.. I'm speaking raw from life experience. Till date I'll never forget.

#Experience
why don't you like angels?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"The Force" - Dr. Alberto Rivera (Ex-Jesuit Priest) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Dani / Why You Should Pray Well Before Serving God In A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.