Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK (1648 Views)

Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election / Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku / Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by MrNollyzone: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Adewunmi Abdulateef Fani-Kayode a Nigerian politician, essayist, poet and lawyer. He was a member of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). He was with the opposition's All Progressive Congress (APC) until June 2014 when he returned to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party.

FFK took to his twitter this to reveals that 'Buhari is devouring his own children and that He's going after Tinubu, Atiku, others'

See tweet below...

http://gidifeed.com/buhari-devouring-children-hes-going-tinubu-atiku-others-ffk-says/

Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by AntiWailer: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2017
Foolish idiot.

Once he takes his weed. He writes nonsense.

Radio continental shut down briefly on its own. Brila has done that before too for maintenance reasons.

Oando was suspended on Johannesburg stock exchange and SEC had to do the same and appoint delloite to lead forensic audit of the failing company.

Atiku's company already apologize to NPA for not following policies.

This idiot has history of tweeting on rumours and lies. Once you challenge him, he will block you on tweeter.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by Linux007(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2017
For once i respect ffk. He's hilarious and outrightly outspoken, and doesnt hesitate to make a fool of himself when he needed to.

Now for the news, i don't blame the President, i only blame our youth who think we can afford to keep recycling these outdated political nonentity into our government while the only thing that could be worth celebrating about them is the excellence in perfection of the one corner dance.

I weep for my country
Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by bakynes(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2017
But Radio Continental is still running I wonder who came up with that fake rumour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by VoltageDivida(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2017
Ahhhhhh!

So Tinubu, Atiku and Saraki are Buhari's children?

Oga thank you for telling us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by biacan(f): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2017
FFK APC'S night Mere
Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by clevvermind(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2017
SENSELESS WRITER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by Kundagarten: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2017
Kudos to him
Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by Kundagarten: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2017
clevvermind:
SENSELESS WRITER.
And you a confirmed zombie is sensible abi?
Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by clevvermind(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2017
Kundagarten:

And you a confirmed zombie is sensible abi?
AND YOU A CONFIRMED IDIOT.
Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by BreezyCB(m): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2017
angry
Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2017
AntiWailer:
Foolish idiot.

Once he takes his weed. He writes nonsense.

Radio continental shut down briefly on its own.

Oando was suspended on Johannesburg stock exchange and SEC had to do the same and appoint delloite to lead forensic audit of the sowing company.

This idiot has history of tweeting on rumours and lies. Once you challenge him, he will block you on tweeter.

I hail o
Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by Florblu(f): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2017
What do you think Buhari was thinking when he said "I belongs to nobody and I belong to all"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by Spylord48: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2017
Hmmmmm this man is going too far!!! which one is person father is eating up his children.
I think FFK neighbours should get a chain ready in case of incasity

Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by omenka(m): 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
There is no report anywhere that Radio Continental was shut down by NBC besides stories on blogs and that is what this īmbecile has latched unto.

Tomorrow, if the same radio station comes out to refute the rumour, the junkie would say he relied on news he read somewhere to make the post.

He has done it before and keeps doing it. All because the FG has done nothing but totally ignore his endless provocative tirade.

He's looking for whom to drag him to court over these so he can get the spotlight he seeks and project himself a hero, or invite him to the dining room in Aso Rock dining table, sadly, he's getting none of that from the president anytime soon.

It worked with Jonathan but it would never work under Buhari. So FFK might as well just go ahead and hang himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by cursedAbiola(f): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
[s]
omenka:
There is no report anywhere that Radio Continental was shut down by NBC besides stories on blogs and that is what this īmbecile has latched unto.

Tomorrow, if the same radio station comes out to refute the rumour, the junkie would say he relied on news he read somewhere to make the post.

He has done it before and keeps doing it. All because the FG has done nothing but totally ignore his endless provocative tirade.

He's looking for whom to drag him to court over these so he can get the spotlight he seeks and project himself a hero, or invite him to the dining room in Aso Rock dining table, sadly, he's getting none of that from the president anytime soon.

It worked with Jonathan but it would never work under Buhari. So FFK might as well just go ahead and hang himself.
[/s]
Stop yarning trash mr man
Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by GavelSlam: 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
And what if the presidency challenges its own?

Isn't that what we have always yearned for, a leadership without favourites? A government that stands for justice and equity?

If all this is true Mr.FFK, thank you for bringing the government's positives to our knowledge.
Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by givbitcoin: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
If they are found wanting, why not?

Who doesn't know how dubious the man called Tinubu is. As for Atiku, he deserves what he gets. The foool keep supporting the silly opposition slogan called restructuring.
Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by phemmyutd(m): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
I will never blame FFK for tweeting rubbish after taking his drugs, Rather, I pity those Idiots that believe every silly things coming out from a frustrated man like FFK
Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by givbitcoin: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
These Yoruba savages thought we won't find out. Tinubu and co hide under ffk and fayose to project derogatory missiles against PMB. When their plans could not come off, Tinubu, out of frustration took off the veil.
Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by givbitcoin: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Why is he dying to have a taste of power?
Re: Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK by Gozbrown(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
u can play with d Igbos, Atikus and Sarakis but don't dare Jagaban( Tinubu).

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Appointments: ‘south West Nigeria Took Lion Share’ / SARS And Soldiers Attached To Ameach, Attack Gov. Wike's convoy [photos] / The Name ‘state Of Osun’ Is Illegal, Court Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.