Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku (26119 Views)

Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku / Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by GisterBlogger: 7:38am On Jul 26, 2018
GistMore.com

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has again sparked controversy online after he listed politicians who failed Nigerians.

DAILY POST reported that Obasanjo speaking in Ibadan listed Atiku Abubakar, former Governors Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Deprieye Alamieseigha, Lucky Igbinedion of Lagos, Bayelsa and Edo states respectively, as well as former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Salisu Buhari as young generation of leaders who failed.

He, however, commended his administration and that of Abacha saying “Abacha, my predecessor, got $750 million. Through our lawyer in Switzerland we recovered $1.25 billion and the lawyer still said there is probably still another $1 billion to be recovered.

“In 1979 we had 20 new ships specially built for Nigeria. When I came back 20 years after, the national shipping line had liquidated.”

Reacting, some Nigerians urged the former president to stop pointing fingers as he was also guilty of failing Nigerians.

Here are some comments reactions below...

@Damasic “You forgot to mention that Obasanjo started digging this soakaway we are all in. He should not point fingers because he is also a culprit.

@Iyassimita “And are you (Obasanjo) the saint and Messiah that took Nigeria to Eldorado?

@Enny_Respect ” Obasanjo is also one of the problems we have in Nigeria, you killed the country from the one.”

@Gbengagold “In all the silliness of the last 48 hours, this has to be the funniest story of all; OBJ just can’t help himself!!

@fajosky “You did worse than this during your time, so please quit the pep talk.”

@jbmomoh “Obasanjo you are a complete disappointment.”

@abefeolowo “Big lie, You are all the same. Nigeria can never be a good country in our generation is not a curse but the truth.”

@Belloinuwa “Obasanjo is actually a lot worse than the adjectives used to describe him. That’s my opinion of him and it’s independent of his criticism of Buhari which means absolutely nothing to me because it’s OBJ doing the criticism. ”

@Osi_Suave “Every time I go to 1004 I remember how Obasanjo illegally sold off peoples homes to his cronies. Despite court orders.

So when he comes and want to play messiah I laugh at the people that fall for his scam.”

@chiefedewor “Obasanjo was a disgrace to the office he occupied. Probably our worst ever PDP President.

@saladinthegreat “Obasanjo for all his ill is the only president that reform the system; banking reform, pension reform, insurance reform, power reform, NHIS, combating corruption and crime through creation of ICPC, EFCC, due process, civil defence etc at least with OBJ u have a sense of a new start.”

@baseus “Dear Nigerians. Here is your real enemy.

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/nigerians-react-obasanjos-attack-buhari-tinubu-atiku

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by GisterBlogger: 7:38am On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by youngest85(m): 7:38am On Jul 26, 2018
The chemical country has reacted again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2018
Buhari o
Atiku o
Osibanjo o
Tinubu o

All of them are thieves on duty

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by BabaO2: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2018
Obasanjo never wanted anything good for Nigeria.
He never wanted state police
He never wanted independent power plants
He destroyed banking sector
He never wanted MKO
He destroyed Nigerian Airway

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by MrPolitics: 7:47am On Jul 26, 2018
You can't be showing us less than 10 tweets and be saying "Nigerians React"

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2018
Baba got served.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2018
Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by RevenGeMission: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2018
hehehehe
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by mclorenzo(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2018
PoliticeTransfe rMarket
Nigeria Senate's Transfer market is Open....
15 Senators left their former clubs APC fc after a torrid 3 seasons at the top level....
Meanwhile, 2 strikers left APC fc for ADC in a bid to seek for playing times....
8 defenders, 3 midfielders and 3 strikers also Left APC fc to PDP fc after they allegedly fell out with their newly signed Head coach, Adams Oshiomhole....
However, the no-nonsense newly signed coach has issued a stern warning to the misfiring left winger, Chris Ngige , warning him to watch his back.
The captain of APC fc, Bukola Saraki is now sitting on the fence and hoping to force his move immediately the transfer window opens in September 23.
Painfully, A prolific defender, Shehu Sani who played a key role in the APC's cup winning 3 years ago failed his medicals at his new Club and his contract was terminated.....Hopefully, they might loan him to SDP fc by next season.
Finally the owner of APC fc, Buhari has refused to involve himself in any signing of new players especially after they won a local league in Ekiti state recently..
More details to come shortly......!!!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by nony43(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2018
Did Obj just called Atiku and Tinubu young generation?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by youngberry001(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2018
post=69712022]Baba got served.....[/quote][quote author=:
Lol
2 plots of land wasted dat is 100million in lekki cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by KingLennon(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2018
A pot calling a kettle black grin....As a military and as a civilian president, OBJ failed the country. Although the Economy of Nigeria was stable during his regime but he left the foot prints for the country failure....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Angelb4: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2018
OBJ will sink with his dirty party in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by adioolayi(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2018
He has nothing against PMB.... �
PMB 2019 certain... Atiku one on one ege..OBJ will not allow Atiku rule this Nation... he doesn't forgive easily

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2018
youngberry001:
2 plots of land wasted dat is 100million in lekki cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by sparog(m): 7:56am On Jul 26, 2018
And baba is actually not as bad as bubu
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Mutemenot(m): 7:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Baba right now; I don't give a fvck, my letters get to the recipients accordingly

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by moscobabs(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2018
I just hate this man with passion
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by bigpicture001: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2018
BabaO2:
He never wanted MKO
....brother criticize with point..in OBJ's criticism...he mentioned exactly what ur master tinubu did..dont generalise. obj is a diz or dt. hit d nail on the spot,lemme read....that man u see, is naija's best leader

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Suko110(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2018
The baptist of our time always heralding fake news and prophecy never taking any blame. What do we expect from a failed parent

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Bossontop(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2018
undecided
Can you imagine this pot calling kettle black??......all ov you are all thieves

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by DIKEnaWAR: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2018
Tinubu and Buhari have something in common. Both are certificate forgers. Kemi is learning well from them.

BTW, it seems Buhari is another name for forging certificates?
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by lastempero: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2018
adioolayi:
He has nothing against PMB.... �
PMB 2019 certain... Atiku one on one ege..OBJ will not allow Atiku rule this Nation... he doesn't forgive easily

This time around nobody is going to listen to obasanjo, make atiku win primary first. All the politicians we have in Nigeria are the same, we are only searching for a lesser devil.
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by gentlegenius(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2018
There's hardly any of our past leaders except maybe Yar'adua who didn't fail this country to some extent.
But I think buhari era is the worst since 1999.

In case anyone has forgotten how buhari ruled Nigeria in his first term in office,
This is to remind you...

How Buhari spent his First term in office...

1st Year -
He was a VAGABOND! Moving about from one country to another, sometimes, embarrassing our country in the process. Maybe he wanted to touch all parts of the world before settling down to face Nigeria's problems.

2nd Year -
He was a PATIENT! Lying down somewhere in London with a sickness only known to him and his family, expecting Nigerians to wish him well and pray for his quick recovery.

3rd Year -
He is now a TYRANT! Hunting and witch-hunting anyone who dares oppose his style of leadership using either the police or the EFCC. Yet his supporters claim he is fighting corruption.

By extrapolation, It is very easy to predict how buhari will spend his 4th Year in office -
He will be a DESPERADO! Doing everything humanly possible to perpetuate himself in office even against the wishes of many Nigerians.

The picture below describes Nigeria under buhari...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Bruemath(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2018
Really, this man eh
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by nabegibeg: 8:06am On Jul 26, 2018
GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has again sparked controversy online after he listed politicians who failed Nigerians.

DAILY POST reported that Obasanjo speaking in Ibadan listed Atiku Abubakar, former Governors Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Deprieye Alamieseigha, Lucky Igbinedion of Lagos, Bayelsa and Edo states respectively, as well as former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Salisu Buhari as young generation of leaders who failed.

He, however, commended his administration and that of Abacha saying “Abacha, my predecessor, got $750 million. Through our lawyer in Switzerland we recovered $1.25 billion and the lawyer still said there is probably still another $1 billion to be recovered.

“In 1979 we had 20 new ships specially built for Nigeria. When I came back 20 years after, the national shipping line had liquidated.”

Reacting, some Nigerians urged the former president to stop pointing fingers as he was also guilty of failing Nigerians.

Here are some comments reactions below...

@Damasic “You forgot to mention that Obasanjo started digging this soakaway we are all in. He should not point fingers because he is also a culprit.

@Iyassimita “And are you (Obasanjo) the saint and Messiah that took Nigeria to Eldorado?

@Enny_Respect ” Obasanjo is also one of the problems we have in Nigeria, you killed the country from the one.”

@Gbengagold “In all the silliness of the last 48 hours, this has to be the funniest story of all; OBJ just can’t help himself!!

@fajosky “You did worse than this during your time, so please quit the pep talk.”

@jbmomoh “Obasanjo you are a complete disappointment.”

@abefeolowo “Big lie, You are all the same. Nigeria can never be a good country in our generation is not a curse but the truth.”

@Belloinuwa “Obasanjo is actually a lot worse than the adjectives used to describe him. That’s my opinion of him and it’s independent of his criticism of Buhari which means absolutely nothing to me because it’s OBJ doing the criticism. ”

@Osi_Suave “Every time I go to 1004 I remember how Obasanjo illegally sold off peoples homes to his cronies. Despite court orders.

So when he comes and want to play messiah I laugh at the people that fall for his scam.”

@chiefedewor “Obasanjo was a disgrace to the office he occupied. Probably our worst ever PDP President.

@saladinthegreat “Obasanjo for all his ill is the only president that reform the system; banking reform, pension reform, insurance reform, power reform, NHIS, combating corruption and crime through creation of ICPC, EFCC, due process, civil defence etc at least with OBJ u have a sense of a new start.”

@baseus “Dear Nigerians. Here is your real enemy.

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/nigerians-react-obasanjos-attack-buhari-tinubu-atiku

I noticed this thread was numbered one and not zero, so wetin happen seun
Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by Bonj(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2018
BabaO2:
He never wanted MKO

Get your facts right. He instituted the NIPP project before Yaradua and Jonathan. He's not a saint but has done more than any other president since democracy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku by ikoduduakpode(m): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2018
THE WAY I SEE IT! He touched the Naira, it died. He touched the economy, it died. He touched INEC, it died. He gave Tinubu a hand shake and tinubu became incapacitated He touched education, it died. He touched politics, it died. He touched human rights, they died. He touched the Judiciary, it died. He touched the rule of law, it died. He touched the oil industry, it died. He touched the airlines, they died. He touched foreign investment, it died. He touched freedom of speech, it died. Don't be deceived Gen. Buhari cannot change....copied#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Ugochukwu Died Of Chronic Kidney Diesease - Family / Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC / Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.