Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" (71034 Views)

Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / “Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter / Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by consultancy: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
bizza45:
u dey tell us say u wowo make we pity u ... shif joor kip face like obasnjo nyash

Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by godunia(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Your opposers are pushing you to fame. They should kwontinu while you smile to the bank. That your song though and the one corner dance.......it's immoral.... That's what you need to make it in Satan's world and I tell you Bros, you don hammer

2 Likes

Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by Stormyharper(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Gozbrown:
Bro keep doing ur tin, people will always talk. How u react to it is wat matters.

True talk. He shouldn't let it get to his skin. At the end of the day is your family that count stop thinking of Ghana think how the whole world is gonna receive you not those lowlife people good luck bro

1 Like

Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
One corner. Song and vid. Worse than seeing a horror movie. I still wonder

1 Like

Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lol..never look down on yourself..

1 Like

Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by Divay22(f): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Is like am the only that is yet to see that song video o cheesy cheesy
One corner ni, Four corner ko
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by Magnifico2000: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Even ghana u20 world cup squad dod the one corner dance after they won niger at the worldcup last week all the way in india..

This guys shoud be positive.

1 Like

Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by KingGBsky(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
So na you bring that stupid craze song come nigeria abi?
May you remain ugly grin

1 Like

Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by Myself2(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Na lie before,you are ugly and your music is wack,I wonder why all the pointless noise about it.
Abeg clear
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by kevoh(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
He doesn't look that ugly, by the time 30 billion falls in his account he will be looking fresh like Trey songs tongue

2 Likes

Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by DanielsParker(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
GideonIdaboh:
More handsome than most urhobo dudes

oh..
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by AlexCk: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Oh,
So the 'one corner' thingy is actually a song.

Not bad
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
You aren't that ugly guy. You are beautifully n wonderfully made.

1 Like

Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by princeade86(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Diamond plantinum ugly pass u

1 Like

Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by HMZi: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
OOOO..i don even hear the song for my neighbour daughter b.day...very RAZ sha,but enjoy the fame o..lol..
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
GideonIdaboh:
U don't mean it. How many urhobo guys have u met?

3 Likes

Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
he is better looking than i am! grin and i am not complaining
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
joyfullyjoyous:
You aren't that ugly guy. You are beautifully n wonderfully made.
undecided undecided

Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by nkemdi89(f): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
I am one of your fans joor, song that brings happiness and excitement whenever it is played, people shouldn't be so serious with life, its not about the lyrics all the time, if Ghanaians don't like you, Nigerians do, very soon he will have better collabos with other artists .

1 Like

Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by Malocity(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Akpororo fit fine na you no go fine. Stay one corner.

1 Like

Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by TerrorSquad147: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:
every guy is ugly
big lie

1 Like

Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by younowell: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
GideonIdaboh:

For ya mind!
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by myners007: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
GideonIdaboh:
who admitted u into dis forum. im sure u mst ve given one mod some to keep u here. pls repent frm ur trade
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by TENHEU22(m): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
My guy you are not ugly, i did not see it.
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by BadBlaize(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
I don't know if ur a villager bt 1 tin is certain, ur ugly
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by adehadex(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
gerrout go and check olamide " apa ti jabo " cover and U'll know say nobody ugly.
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by Topmaike007(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
even me self dey one corner they feel the guy..
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by Jerrypolo(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
GideonIdaboh:

E be like say Urhobo dudes done do you well well o.

2 Likes

Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by sirBLUNT: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
GideonIdaboh:
IBABU!
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by Mizsylviah(f): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
bizza45:
u dey tell us say u wowo make we pity u ... shif joor kip face like obasnjo nyash
grin grin grin ;DBros u funi die!!!! U don see obasanjo nyash b4
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by number5(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2017

Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by number5(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
gypsey:
he is better looking than i am! grin and i am not complaining

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night / She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.