Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Thread closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed (953 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed by nwachukwu9(m): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
It all
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Iranu. sad
Re: Thread closed by Loyalblak007(f): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
cheesy OP sorry embarassed
Re: Thread closed by QueenSekxy(f): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
warris dis undecided
Re: Thread closed by folashade96(f): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
the one most responsive to change.
Re: Thread closed by jesusdiedLOL(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
I no even know wetin i wan talk grin
Re: Thread closed by Dasherz(f): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
brain freeze
Re: Thread closed by Kenzico(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
... Hmmm
Re: Thread closed by ifex370(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Iranu. sad

Give him advice na.. Don't you like money..
Re: Thread closed by Maxi112: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
ifex370:

Give him advice na.. Don't you like money..
who doesn't love money?
Re: Thread closed by olaleks007(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Op...see all d ladies above. they are all dsame. Can u see dat none of them have any reasonable thing to say.

My advise is go to ur village and marry from there if u know u can't cope with our ladies in town. Our ladies in town are not free.

Pls don't quote me o. Am not feeling fine o

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by nwachukwu9(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
olaleks007:
Op...see all d ladies above. they are all dsame. Can u see dat none of them have any reasonable thing to say.

My advise is go to ur village and marry from there if u know u can't cope with our ladies in town. Our ladies in town are not free.

Pls don't quote me o. Am not feeling fine o
thanks sir I am very grateful, I never believed this girl can be this bad, I liked this girl very well before, but she always tell me about her boyfriend, that is why I have never asked her to be my girl
Re: Thread closed by olaleks007(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
nwachukwu9:
thanks sir I am very grateful, I never believed this girl can be this bad, I liked this girl very well before, but she always tell me about her boyfriend, that is why I have never asked her to be my girl

I use to tell people to Stop rushing into any relationship. If u can't find any serious relationship now. Don't rush to find one. There is time for everything. A time is coming they will seriously come after u. Just chose rightly when dat time comes
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ladies bill you when they don't like you.
Re: Thread closed by nwachukwu9(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Ladies bill you when they don't like you.
thanks I am learning this now from a matured lady
Re: Thread closed by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=olaleks007 post=61601250]

I use to tell people to Stop rushing into any relationship. If u can't find any serious relationship now. Don't rush to find one. There is time for everything. A time is coming they will seriously come after u. Just chose rightly when dat time comes[/quote. Wow,you ve just said it all.Will they learn. Thanks bro
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Most Nigerian ladies like money. A good portion of those ladies also believe a guy must be responsible for all their financial needs

Most ladies also just tolerate a guy until they get a better prospect. I will advice you to leave ladies matter for now and focus on your life

Always know all you have is yourself. Don't let anyone deceive you that you will encounter any missing rib

You can discover these things by yourself on this forum

I must be honest, I have found out a lot about ladies on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by nwachukwu9(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:
Most Nigerian ladies like money. A good portion of those ladies also believe a guy must be responsible for all their financial needs

Most ladies also just tolerate a guy until they get a better prospect. I will advice you to leave ladies matter for now and focus on your life

Always know all you have is yourself. Don't let anyone deceive you that you will encounter any missing rib

I must be honest, I have found out a lot about ladies on this forum. Thanks so much, one very important thing I just learned from this forum is that any lady that bills you to much don't like you

Re: Thread closed by nwachukwu9(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:

I must be honest, I have found out a lot about ladies on this forum.

I just learned from this forum that any lady that bills me very well does not like me, A very good thing I have learnt today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
nwachukwu9:
thanks I am learning this now from a matured lady
You welcome.
Re: Thread closed by tosyne2much(m): 12:18am On Oct 21, 2017
olaleks007:

I use to tell people to Stop rushing into any relationship. If u can't find any serious relationship now. Don't rush to find one. There is time for everything. A time is coming they will seriously come after u. Just chose rightly when dat time comes
Gbaaam! You have said it all bro
Re: Thread closed by kozmicity: 12:29am On Oct 21, 2017
Errm!!!my link looks attractive eh!!
Re: Thread closed by Heloct(f): 2:00am On Oct 21, 2017
grin

Who doesn't love money? Shey you don't like money too ehn. Everyone loves money and deserve to have more than enough when they are spending.

I believe everyone should create the paradise they want for themselves no matter what their gender says. No one should become a liability to another. We are all on a different assignment.

And I don't understand why you should complain cos you have to help your partner. That is why you are partnering. To help and develop yourselves. Constraint shouldn't fall on you because you are a man and the lady shouldn't depend cos she's a lady. If you can't help, say so and stop bringing complains to nairaland. No girl would put a knife to your throat if you refuse to foot her bills.
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 21, 2017
Okay. Yes. Women like money. And men like women. So, figure out a way to keep yourself in the equation before the woman realizes that the shortest distance between her and money is work and not a man. And stop complaining about the only way that serves you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by Barzinime(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2017
Your boobs tho grin grin
Loyalblak007:
cheesy OP sorry embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Girls: If We Cheat, Do This...... / Should A Feminist Be Entitled To Alimony Or Financial Support After Divorce ? / Study: Birth Control Pills Increases Women's Chances Of Breast Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.