Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Thread closed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed. (10142 Views)

Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 11:08am On May 04, 2019
Thread closed...let me chill on it, just wanted to let you ladies know that it's not everyone you can cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 11:23am On May 04, 2019
It might be a guy though behind that account.

11 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2019
Furiosa:
It might be a guy though behind that account.
Seen her before at an event, a girl it is...she pretended to be someone else to get my interest, it's good to name and shame to discourage this thieving culture in our youths of these days, this type of lazy character most times lead to fustration for them...cos they get old without nurturing any skill or developing a service or business.
Re: Thread closed. by vonlogon: 11:30am On May 04, 2019
You sent her money? Ok, was it supposed to be a business transaction, a friendly gesture or you were expecting something back. Pls explain how she actually wronged you, that way you'll get support

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed. by HARDDON: 11:38am On May 04, 2019
Op has a very bad taste. Imagine those crude oil black skin and b00bs that have serve the motherland in dedicated loyalty he wanted to cut his own piece off.

Imagine also, how cheaply he fell to the dictacts of his randy d1ck by sending his money into voice mail.

Cover yourself in shame son and stop disturbing our peace If she had come over and u had hit that, we wouldn't have known. Or probably, u wud have come in here to ravel in your fb conquest. Or probably tell us some tale of how loyal her b00bs where or how smelly her gurl is.

angry

Nd to all of u that EAT off the internet, one word: be careful

24 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2019
vonlogon:
You sent her money? Ok, was it supposed to be a business transaction, a friendly gesture or you were expecting something back. Pls explain how she actually wronged you, that way you'll get support
When a girl says you should send her money to travel down to meet you, she is supposed to show up, right?

Immediately she got the alert, she stopped picking my calls, it's the second payment i made to her...I sent her cash earlier as per normal student taxing, so when she told me to send her money to come, she is supposed to...I feel most bad behaviour persist as a result of lack of discipline in our youths...let's name and shame these petty thieves, we might be saving their lives.

The cash ain't my problem, but.i don't like when fools bask in their foolishness.

7 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by shilenji(m): 11:44am On May 04, 2019
Am I the only one not understanding?

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 11:44am On May 04, 2019
Where is the proof that you send her money?
Or proof of your agreement?

If you can't provide any of these, then you have no case and this is nothing but character defamation.

8 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2019
Furiosa:
Where is the proof that you send her money?
Or proof of your agreement?

If you can't provide any of these, then you have no case and this is nothing but character defamation.

Like I said, I hate people taking me for a fool, this is not the only cash I sent to her, some dumb Nigerian girls are fond of this. This is scam.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by Godmother(f): 11:57am On May 04, 2019
You were expecting she would pay in kind and now that she failed to uphold her own end of the bargain, you're screaming hell. Oga just admit you have been maga'd

Check my signature for FREE information on pure water and plastic bottle recycling

9 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 11:58am On May 04, 2019
HARDDON:
Op has a very bad taste. Imagine those crude oil black skin and b00bs that have serve the motherland in dedicated loyalty he wanted to cut his own piece off.

Imagine also, how cheaply he fell to the dictacts of his randy d1ck by sending his money into voice mail.

Cover yourself in shame son and stop disturbing our peace If she had come over and u had hit that, we wouldn't have known. Or probably, u wud have come in here to ravel in your fb conquest. Or probably tell us some tale of how loyal her b00bs where or how smelly her gurl is.

angry

Am not bitter, but I told her I will expose her, for acting so malicious towards me. That is what forums are for I think.

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2019
Godmother:
You were expecting she would pay in kind and now that she failed to uphold her own end of the bargain, you're screaming hell. Oga just admit you have been maga'd

Miss, like they say...Birds of same feather...y'all will be exposed,so the decent girls will see space. It's not about the money, I told her I will expose her for being a fraud, and it's what am doing, I keep my word.

Check my signature for FREE information on pure water and plastic bottle recycling

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 04, 2019
na one yahoo guy dey behind dat pix jor grin.many of dem plenty here usiing female monikers grin.stop sending money to every preety female u meet on social media under d guise of love and relationship una no dey hear grin.now see wetin don happen to u

10 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by Godmother(f): 12:02pm On May 04, 2019
[quote author=dederocs post=78095603][/quote]

Because I advised the guy to move on means we're birds of a feather undecided

Your thinking is quite low. May God help you.

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 12:02pm On May 04, 2019
lefulefu:
na one yahoo guy dey behind dat pix jor grin.many of dem plenty here usiing female monikers grin.stop sending money to every preety female u meet on social media under d guise of love and relationship una no dey hear grin.now see wetin don happen to u
I met her at a wedding my friend invited me to....dis na yahoo girl grin

7 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 04, 2019
vonlogon:
na toto transaction

11 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 04, 2019
dederocs:

I met her at a wedding my friend invited me to....dis na yahoo girl grin
oh u have met her in real life shocked?aghhh guy u jus got played by a yahoo gehl grin grin grin.how she take play u grin
Re: Thread closed. by Preshy561(f): 12:09pm On May 04, 2019
Take your loss and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2019
lefulefu:
oh u have met her in real life shocked?aghhh guy u jus got played by a yahoo gehl grin grin grin.how she take play u grin
She lied she was my friend's wife cousin, this got me interested, as I know my friend's wife came from a responsible family, it was after she messed up, I found out they were not related. Personally I don't do cheap, money hungry girls...That means she is pro in the business... premeditated fraud grin

4 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2019
Preshy561:
Take your loss and move on.
I sight another slayer, abi na vampire...

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by Michelle55: 12:35pm On May 04, 2019
No need crying over a spilt milk.. Dust your ass and move on.. See it as one of your losses, no need posting it here.. Whatever happens offline stays offline.
PS: Don't kiss and tell.

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2019
Michelle55:
No need crying over a spilt milk.. Dust your ass and move on.. See it as one of your losses, no need posting it here.. Whatever happens offline stays offline.
PS: Don't kiss and tell.
I dont believe every girl thinks like this...it's mainly the ones with sinister motives like you that will type such... especially the lazy types.

11 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by adonismuller(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2019
dederocs:

When a girl says you should send her money to travel down to meet you, she is supposed to show up, right?

Immediately she got the alert, she stopped picking my calls, it's the second payment i made to her...I sent her cash earlier as per normal student taxing, so when she told me to send her money to come, she is supposed to...I feel most bad behaviour persist as a result of lack of discipline in our youths...let's name and shame these petty thieves, we might be saving their lives.

The cash ain't my problem, but.i don't like when fools bask in their foolishness.
you be mugu, stop crying and go look for a girl around, abi u no sabi toast woman?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 12:43pm On May 04, 2019
HARDDON:

angry

I only dug up those Facebook profile after the deed is done, seem it is her old Facebook page...she packaged to the wedding of course, and fuller and grown than this.
Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 12:45pm On May 04, 2019
adonismuller:
you be mugu, stop crying and go look for a girl around, abi u no sabi toast woman?
This na scammer,I don't go about chasing women...it's the same way I will expose a male scammer...let's discourage such tendencies...I no mind to be mugu for decent fine girl though...I just dey pay her back, that's all. Even your papa, na mugu to your male...ask him, grin

8 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 04, 2019
dederocs:

since 2008 babes have been using d format of send me transport money or send me to and fro transport money and i will come over to ur house grin grin.at all at all money wey u send her for transport no go pass 8k na cheesy...abi e pass? grin grin grin grin grin if e no pass i suggest u bone matter and regard d money as helping d poor.at least she can use money in buying new undies and menstrual pads.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 12:51pm On May 04, 2019
Michelle55:

Hian! Were you expecting me to applaud you for exposing her? Bros chillax, it's one of those things life throws at us you don't have to be pained about it. Atleast, you are wiser now not to fall for such tricks again.
Exposing her is her punishment for being a fraud.

4 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 12:52pm On May 04, 2019
lefulefu:
since 2008 babes have been using d format of send me transport money or send me to and fro transport money and i will come over to ur house grin grin.at all at all money wey u send her for transport no go pass 8k na cheesy...abi e pass? grin grin grin grin grin if e no pass i suggest u bone matter and regard d money as helping d poor.at least she can use money in buying new undies and menstrual pads.
Badt guy...i go free her cos of you, my friend's at bella naija and other blogs can expose her for a cheap fee...but make I chillax like you said.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by adonismuller(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2019
dederocs:

This na scammer,I don't go about chasing women...it's the same way I will expose a male scammer...let's discourage such tendencies...I no mind to be mugu for decent fine girl though...I just dey pay her back, that's all. Even your papa, na mugu to your male...ask him, grin
nah my papa no fit send money to woman like that na if he does he no go be my papa!

How grown up like u go send money to woman twice for that matter... bros u na mugu, admit it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 12:58pm On May 04, 2019
adonismuller:
nah my papa no fit send money to woman like that na if he does he no go be my papa!

How grown up like u go send money to woman twice for that matter... bros u na mugu, admit it!!!
Shut up dia...na man you dey Bleep...no be woman?
self-servicer grin

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 04, 2019
dederocs:

Badt guy...i go free her cos of you, my friend's at bella naija and other blogs can expose her for a cheap fee...but make I chillax like you said.
yes free her.just view it as a contribution to the poor if d money small. grin.some babes dey do all this to survive.but next time wen a girl dey halla u dat im relate to ur first cousin or na ur sister best friend make u carry her pix and verify cheesy.too many fraudsters full town biko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Pastor Ask Men To Sleep With Her For Deliverance [pics/video] / Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” / What's The Reason Some Guys Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.