Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (66234 Views)

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today / Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by delugajackson: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
candlewax:
I dont remember the last time i used the ATM, human are funny creatures
I guess you still hide your money in a calabash under your bed. So people who patronize banks are not wise abi?
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by EBISABA(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dat gud but after u don use am show finish go deposit am bk o...
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by midehi2(f): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Some ladies sha...they juz put makeup anyhow & forget to give justice on their own face..

Makeup is meant to make someone more fab & not trashy..
Moreover, she doesn't look money spender undecided
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by jeeqaa7(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
eaglez:
Only in ABA u see something like this ,....... Check out the ATM displaying ABA road.

May you be blessed with small sense.. Aba Rd phc... Where is that pls?

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
Her lipstick be like when you put mouth for poo it's disgusting
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by iamrammy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
make una leave my ex alone na...lolz becky you are now a celebrity
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by toprealman: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I dont care how she gonna spend her money but how about someone shud message her & ask her not to use a yellow lipstick? SERIOUSLY.. undecided
Her lips, colour choice should be decided the own?
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Wenebadu(f): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
which one con concern me, u get money na for ur own pocket.
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
And no ring on her finger. Ladies una see una mate?
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by room089: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
....... and this poo made a front page?
Which way Nairaland, abi she be one of 'em mods?
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by patfenda(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
big deal

solid huawei y6 pro (g power)has crack but works perfectly, very very strong battery(charges other phones)2g ram 16g rom with sd card space ...28k...call or whatsapp 08025067398
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I dont care how she gonna spend her money but how about someone shud message her & ask her not to use a yellow lipstick? SERIOUSLY.. undecided

Yellow lipstick abi palm oil
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by adetayo234: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
J
biacan:

What's your problem

i think the question should go back to you.

What is your problem? Why is it that all that matters to you is money? Why don't you bother to know there source? Do you think a reasonable individual would take that kind of picture? Is your mind so shallow that you find reasoning so difficult?
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
As long as it's for the Gospel.... Go ahead sis! grin
But that lipstick is all shades of wrong my sisteh.

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by thunderbabs: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dz palm oil gloss on her lips na international
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by biacan(f): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
adetayo234:
J

i think the question should go back to you.

What is your problem? Why is it that all that matters to you is money? Why don't you bother to know there source? Do you think a reasonable individual would take that kind of picture? Is your mind so shallow that you find reasoning so difficult?
adetayo stay clear
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin grin grin The colour is called burnt shitty yellow burnt brown tud. cheesy

IamKashyBaby:
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by SeanDada1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

You no know say she be " correct native" ??
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Newboss(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

You don't want to NO
Maybe he wants to YES! sad
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wait... People dey fight on this post? shocked kai kai kai.
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
all these ibadan girls
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by biacan(f): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Newboss:
Maybe he wants to YES! sad
Amebo
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Safiaa(f): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

lool i think the lipstick was supposed to be brown. Like a nude lipstick but it looks awful. Along with her eyebrows, just awful.
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Mofe72: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
CallMeDrino:
A young Nigerian lady identified as Becky Fyneface show off the cash she just dispensed from the automated teller machine (ATM), this lady lauds herself as she claims, not only is she a money spender but she spends her money on the gospel.

Becky is teaching us how to take a selfie when we get to the ATM without having in thought whether or not we’re prone to an attack from thieves.

Sharing the photos on her Facebook timeline, to probably torment those who have never used an ATM before, Becky wrote:

P.S: You know another word for prosperous is wealthy yeah?

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/a-money-spender-i-am-too-rich-lady.html

effects of poverty.
SMH
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by riyanxeally(f): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
lovely shes a money spender armed robbers ll show her thy are money snatchers plus watever package comes with the money.....okpo
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
sis GOD bless your hustle
ahuu luu luu luu luu luu luu luu!
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by hatchy(f): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nairaland has become a dumping ground for all kind of post.
What is there to learn from this useless post now,eehn!

Seun should try and put this house in order.
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Mofe72: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
victorazyvictor:
And no ring on her finger. Ladies una see una mate?

How is that relevant?

Don't single men/women have jobs?
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by voiceoftheupcom: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
receive sense my sister
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

i was gonna ask if suggesting a facelift surgery wouldn't be wise spending?#just saying #
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by adetayo234: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

adetayo stay clear

biacan, biased judgement based on gender sentiments can make people sound like idiots. And one would begin to wonder why they are so shallow and illogical in their reasonings. Such thoughtless reasoning reminds me of those blind idiots calling themselves feminists. You just start wondering why a people would gather and be lying to one another.
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Tonytonex(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
D GIRL NO FYN, AND SHE NO GET SENSE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. / Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.