Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (66242 Views)

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today / Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by cutedharmee: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hahahahahahaha... grin grin angry
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Newboss(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
Amebo
Bros continue hustling hard. Maga will pay one day. cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by SAMBARRY: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
MAny are mad few are roaming grin
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mofe72:

How is that relevant?

Don't single men/women have jobs?

She is too young to have achieved that. wish she is my sister, hardworking and determined. grin
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
reading and comprehending are two different things,
1, I never said i dont use bank, rather ATM's reason i can always use the POS, more convenient.

2, If i have need for cash, i can transfer to someone, then the person goes to the ATM and queue with your likes

3, I dont like cash because its usually dirty and I dont use a wallet because it doesnt contain much cash.

4, I had maintained an account since i was 16, reason is that i am smart and i consider people using the banking system as smart against those using calabash

I have to break it down hopefully you may comprehend but if you dont then fucck it
delugajackson:

I guess you still hide your money in a calabash under your bed. So people who patronize banks are not wise abi?

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by bayulll011(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
CallMeDrino:
A young Nigerian lady identified as Becky Fyneface show off the cash she just dispensed from the automated teller machine (ATM), this lady lauds herself as she claims, not only is she a money spender but she spends her money on the gospel.

Becky is teaching us how to take a selfie when we get to the ATM without having in thought whether or not we’re prone to an attack from thieves.

Sharing the photos on her Facebook timeline, to probably torment those who have never used an ATM before, Becky wrote:

P.S: You know another word for prosperous is wealthy yeah?

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/a-money-spender-i-am-too-rich-lady.html

attention seun.

whats happening to Nairaland ?

who are these modes.

PLEASE act fast or this forum becomes ...........
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Tedassie(m): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

You don't want to NOknow
Attend english classes....No! you were doing big girl...now look at ya self nw,typing sh!t

i'm in my house coman beatblow me tongue
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by forghon: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
D atm is displaying an address idiot u might end up displaying ur address
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
because of 10k abi how much de her hand so...

in fact what is the lesson to learn from this?... I see no sense in what's shes doing

wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Mofe72: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
victorazyvictor:

She is too young to have achieved that. wish she is my sister, hardworking and determined. grin

I'm confused.
I've seen 21 year olds getting employment in Nigeria.

I have a cousin aged 19, she bakes and gets money from there.

Nobody is too young to have a Legit stream of income
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by biacan(f): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Newboss:
Bros continue hustling hard. Maga will pay one day. cheesy cheesy
Coming from someone who can't pay for my premium account
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by 9too1: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
eaglez:
Only in ABA u see something like this ,....... Check out the ATM displaying ABA road.
na aba road for ph, look well.
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by anitapreeti(f): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I dont care how she gonna spend her money but how about someone shud message her & ask her not to use a yellow lipstick? SERIOUSLY.. undecided

Savage!!
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by biacan(f): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
adetayo234:

biacan, biased judgement based on gender sentiments can make people sound like idiots. And one would begin to wonder why they are so shallow and illogical in their reasonings. Such thoughtless reasoning reminds me of those blind idiots calling themselves feminists. You just start wondering why a people would gather and be lying to one another.
If you're hustling hard you won't have the time to type this trash
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Newboss(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Yeah, because he ain't gay. cool
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by 2bam: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Most people are getting mad because of social media what type of shit is dis?
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Meanwhile their mates here will be dissing broke boys
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by xty50(f): 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Terrible makeup!
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by teelaw4life(m): 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I dont care how she gonna spend her money but how about someone shud message her & ask her not to use a yellow lipstick? SERIOUSLY.. undecided

I swear down. So hard to look at.
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Ge0grapher(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Darkkarma:
So, what value does this post add to the life of an average reader?
It tells the women. " lipstick matters a lot" grin
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Mofe72: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
premium ko, compact ni
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Mofe72: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
premium ko, compact ni
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Tedassie(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dasherz:
So she's joined the trend of using facial foundation or contour palette as lipstick? .. so so disguSting. .. and a black liner

she'd better use some of that money fix her makeup
I think she should invest more on her mind. The mind is quite a terrible thing for anyone to allow to waste!
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by egokudiowomoney: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
N10,000 ONLY
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by barnawilla: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
HUSHPUPPI Did this to someone on twitter, i thought is a philanthropist

Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Her timea
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by sinola(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
sis GOD bless your hustle

Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by adetayo234: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

If you're hustling hard you won't have the time to type this trash

Are you saying your joblessness is why you make front page on every stupid post on nairaland?
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by 2bam: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
But to be sincere this girl is a teenager not even a lady and what value does these post have to nairalanders.
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Egein(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
She's either a house girl whose madam sent to withdraw cash or a hair dresser whose salary has just been paid.
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
poverty of the mind and brain
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by biacan(f): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
adetayo234:

Are you saying your joblessness is why you make front page on every stupid post on nairaland?
Coming from a guy who depends on a lady for his daily bread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk / Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.