Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (66240 Views)

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today / Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
no worries brov
delugajackson:

No, man. Sorry if you were offended.
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Nedfed(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I dont care how she gonna spend her money but how about someone shud message her & ask her not to use a yellow lipstick? SERIOUSLY.. undecided
Toooooor na lipstick
I was thinking maybe na palmoil
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Niyinficient(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I dont care how she gonna spend her money but how about someone shud message her & ask her not to use a yellow lipstick? SERIOUSLY.. undecided

Savagely savage of you! grin grin grin You better leave her o....she is kukuma from PH
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Wisebisho: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
eaglez:
Only in ABA u see something like this ,....... Check out the ATM displaying ABA road.
Sorry sir but there is nothing like Aba Rd in Aba. Its only in Port Harcourt that you have Aba Rd.
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by OteDOLLAR(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
rich girl that will still fly bike now
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by onyidonaldson(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
eaglez:
Only in ABA u see something like this ,....... Check out the ATM displaying ABA road.
it's aba road porthacourt (PHC)
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
You are showing us 5 pieces of 500 naira notes and u said u are money spender..Issok o
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by orjaha(m): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Don't mind her, nah her school fees ooo wet ham papa send to her
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Surulady: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pls manage and get original make up atleast u are rich no one use such lipstick again biko sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

ROTFL, sincerely speaking u r not nice @ all cheesy
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Is this some kind of a joke
I'm sure that's not her real face bcs that makeup no be for here grin
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Maski87: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kidnapper
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by DrMuzungu(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

No, NO, NOOOO. That looks like a poo-colored lipstick. Yuck.
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by alvincy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dollarship:
Lol 200naira grin
The atm in your village dispense 200 naira abi.. olosho niyen
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wealthy people don't announce them selves, people announce them. And please, is that Palm oil on her lips?cos I am not getting it
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by sulaiman01(m): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
It is like she is just recovering from poverty
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
next we will read that she was robbed and injured by thieves, After showing off few nairan notes on social media. she really is dumb!
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by enyi1: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

You don't want to NO
I'm already liking you
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by biacan(f): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
enyi1:
I'm already liking you
shocked
enyi1:
I'm already liking you
You don mean it
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by kikiwendy(f): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

it's not yellow lipstick... It's palmoil stain
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by famzing(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
I pray you receive sense before October runs out.

Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by dwag: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
eaglez:
I don't think aba-road na aba oo...... Could be somewhere else you never can tell
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by 1603yyyy: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
CallMeDrino:
A young Nigerian lady identified as Becky Fyneface show off the cash she just dispensed from the automated teller machine (ATM), this lady lauds herself as she claims, not only is she a money spender but she spends her money on the gospel.

Becky is teaching us how to take a selfie when we get to the ATM without having in thought whether or not we’re prone to an attack from thieves.

Sharing the photos on her Facebook timeline, to probably torment those who have never used an ATM before, Becky wrote:

P.S: You know another word for prosperous is wealthy yeah?

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/a-money-spender-i-am-too-rich-lady.html

rubbish
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by isiaqool(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
i tink dats d first time she go withdraw from ATM.
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by NaijaCover(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
orjaha:
Don't mind her, nah her school fees ooo wet ham papa send to her

Funny you bro, check out my new signature via http://www..com
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by alklas(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wetin I no go c again
Lol
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Sirmuel002: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
(1) U call ur self a money spender, who is not a money spender or will people just work for money and keep it
(2) The thieves are on their own now and you are showing them money passing a message across to dem dat pls oo can and steal dis money oo and if dey kill u in d process people will just b typing rip not knowing u are d one dat cause ur own death. SMH
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by desire222(f): 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
eaglez:
It says Aba road PHC please. Aba road is in Port Harcourt.
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by enyi1: 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
:oYou don mean it
Actually i do. Just that you sound like the type that break TV. No offense Abeg.
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Martin0(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
gypsey:
next we will read that she was robbed and injured by thieves, After showing off few nairan notes on social media. she really is dumb!

I gues it her first time to see suck amountcheesycheesy
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Isaint(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Jst little change
Re: Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk / Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.