Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Nairaland Observation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Observation (336 Views)

My Observation About The Black Community In A European University / Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation / Dubai Has Just Built The Largest Observation Wheel In The World. Super Awesome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Observation by DEADALIVE: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
It has come to my notice that 90% of the news appearing on the front page is virtually from lindaikeji's blog site and naij site.
As an active follower of nairaland sometimes it becomes so uninteresting when I have read all the macro news on other blogs firstly only to come back to nairaland few hours later to see virtually all the news at front page while other articulated well developed write ups that could shape our entire system and developmental uplift has human continue to hide at the back end of the application.

please moderators, since naira land is a forum as a person I often visit to learn and get understanding which I believe most members too have like mind. kindly post more articulated article and news not plagiarized by bloggers on front page except in a case where nairaland is carrying the news first.
Re: Nairaland Observation by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Transient And Analysis Program, Port Harcourt / Genuine Admission Into Cheap College/university In Philippines Asia / ASUP To Begin Indefinite Strike November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.