Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Banging Body Off To The Airport (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Banging Body Off To The Airport (photos) (2916 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Banging Body Off To The Airport (photos) by 30BillionGang: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Banging Body Off To The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
What did the body bang ahbeg?

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Banging Body Off To The Airport (photos) by sunshineV(f): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wait I'm coming, lemme quickly grind this pepper
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Banging Body Off To The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Looking good.

Her body is just nice not banging.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Banging Body Off To The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Who is Mercy Aigbe? undecided

Maybe one local airport in Zimbabwe undecided

2 Likes

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Banging Body Off To The Airport (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:
Looking good.

Her body is just nice not banging.
I even came with my vaseline thinking that the body will be banging
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Banging Body Off To The Airport (photos) by burmese: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
Where you expecting her to go to the airport and leave the banging body at home? undecided
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Banging Body Off To The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

I even came with my vaseline thinking that the body will be banging

Return back with your Vaseline. grin
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Banging Body Off To The Airport (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
To nack this OP jazz just dey hungry me! Why make it look like mercy aigbe is different while her "banging body" is different angry
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Banging Body Off To The Airport (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:

Return back with your Vaseline. grin
I will cus better days is ahead
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Banging Body Off To The Airport (photos) by mhisterdreezy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
different diks
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Banging Body Off To The Airport (photos) by nmanma1(f): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
i lik dis lady sense of dressing

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Banging Body Off To The Airport (photos) by daveP(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
nnpc tanker perhaps

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Woke Up To See Her Skin Burning And Swollen Body Parts (photos) / PHOTOS: The Funniest Maternity Photo Shoot Ever / Shaffy Bello Flaunts Cleavage In Gorgeous Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.