Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made (24661 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. / Four Reasons Why Being Friends With An Ex Can Be The Worst Decision / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

EL O EL grin
LOL.

Where is Victor at?
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
*grabs popcorn*
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Angy55(f): 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin grin let me park here

Flight ticket from where actually?
;
grin grin grin
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
LOL.

Where is Victor at?
This is serious ooo
Flight tickets is involved grin
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:
This is serious ooo
Flight tickets is involved grin
I don't understand? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Lindarella(f): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
generalbush:
Hmmm

Let me correct some of your statements!!

1) Jude lives in a Flat ===>> He doesn't live in a flat. He squats in a single room with his friends in uniport.

2) Jude sent you flight ticket ===> Jude has never been to the airport, so where did he get the money to send to you? Unless from the 18 million naira in his torchlight phone.

3) Jude seems sweet ===> He is a well know WEED master, so I can't relate.

So from the above statements, I can only say that "You are Jude hiding behind a Female Nick"

See you bro!
sowie for the late response was busy, I don't expect you to believe me cos that is one thing about Nairaland,i have my proof
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Angy55:
;
grin grin grin
abi naa, maybe from delta state to ph sad or Edo to ph sad

Me know no
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by IamSINZ(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
LOL.
Where is Victor at?

The boy is like electricity in Nigeria. He disappears and appears at will. smiley
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by RoyalBlak007: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
generalbush:
Hmmm

1) Jude lives in a Flat ===>> He doesn't live in a flat. He squats in a single room with his friends in uniport.

2) Jude sent you flight ticket ===> Jude has never been to the airport, so where did he get the money to send to you? Unless from the 18 million naira in his torchlight phone.

So from the above statements, I can only say that "You are Jude hiding behind a Female Nick"

See you bro!

♤Chai!

♤**smack down** cheesy
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Chaiiiii grin grin
He opened alternate to rub himself on the back, o ga oh.
Jude that struggles for his daily meal is the one that paid for ticket, hehehe. grin

On second thoughts, you aren't jude. undecided
You are someone who I think we all know. grin
Lmaooooo,him 18milla abi na 18naira don finish?gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Astagafirullah! sad

♤Tell me what's going on grin
I don't know too nah. Iyamm just watching in 5D. cool

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lindarella:
sowie for the late response was busy, I don't expect you to believe me cos that is one thing about Nairaland,i have my proof
Please show the proof jare. angry
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lindarella:
. Show us the proof or shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tahra:
Lmaooooo,him 18milla abi na 18naira don finish?gringringrin
Kikikikikikikikiki grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lindarella:
my sister

Don't mind me interrupting your revenge mission like this, but where did you fly from? And more importantly why do you think what you are doing will destroy the image of Jude?
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by RoyalBlak007: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lindarella:

♤ Sorry... though

♤ Hope you landed safely ? Or are you still in pH?
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
generalbush:
Hmmm

See you bro!
. Sharp guy
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

The boy is like electricity in Nigeria. He disappears and appears at will. smiley
I see. I'll call him then.
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Dharneehell(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
Is that so?

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
I don't understand? grin
maybe she flew on a broom sad

2 Likes

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Sorry... though

♤ Hope you landed safely ? Or are you still in pH?
Bighead..please ask her if he paid for the ticket back home too ahbi she trekked nih? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Lindarella(f): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
maxysmith:
i just hate online dating undecided

Jude u no try at all
my dear I created this moniker,i am an old member of this forum I no people won't me Jude is nothing but a liar God will punish him I swear,i just got out of a relationship and wanted to try online dating cos it favoured my friend See Me see wahala o

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:
maybe she flew on a broom sad
As per witch wey she be. cheesygrin
Jude paid for ticket nih jhur. grin
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Donaldduke2019(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Jude another attention seeker.....why did you create a female moniker Bro.....ur bigger than this na

4 Likes

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by RoyalBlak007: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Bighead..please ask her if he paid for the ticket back home too ahbi she trekked nih? grin grin

cheesygrin I'm sure Jude didn't buy a One-way ticket for her

♤Lindarella....What airline did you fly?
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lindarella:
Proof please!
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Donaldduke2019(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lindarella:
my dear I created this moniker,i am an old member of this forum I no people won't me Jude is nothing but a liar God will punish him I swear,i just got out of a relationship and wanted to try online dating cos it favoured my friend See Me see wahala o
biko go bk 2 ur former handle jare...we know ur Jude

11 Likes

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by iamJ(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Lindarella(f): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
seriously mist Nairaland guys are
RoyalBlak007:

♤ But his side-chick just

♤ uploaded a screenshot for all to see grin , or you want a picture of the flight ticket nii
seriously am not a side chick, he lied to me saying @kashy is just an online thingy, well I don't expect y'all to believe me

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
As per witch wey she be. cheesygrin
Jude paid for ticket nih jhur. grin
Hope she didn't trek back sha angry Jude what did you do this lady
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

cheesygrin I'm sure Jude didn't buy a One-way ticket for her

♤Lindarella....What airline did you fly?
Arik, probably. sad sad
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by RoyalBlak007: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lindarella:
seriously mist Nairaland guys areseriously am not a side chick, he lied to me saying @kashy is just an online thingy, well I don't expect y'all to believe me

♤ arrrghhhh!

♤ I believe you dieee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week / Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots / She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.