Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) (1939 Views)

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by WotzupNG: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Few days ago, a twitter user said sugar daddies have contributed a lot to education.

Well, I don't know how true that is but one thing that is certain is that the girl in the picture below just got a well furnished apartment from her sugar daddy. That's a contribution, abi no be so?.

She shared pictures of the apartment and captioned it -

I'm 19, moved to FL w/ 18 months rent paid in advanced, thanks to my Sugar Daddy. Hop on the movement ladies #TrustGodsPlan

https://www.wotzup.ng/lady-sugar-daddy-furnished-apartment/

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by WotzupNG: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
more pictures

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Chai...Beautiful

pussy pays...Maybe i should cut my preek and turn it to hole,then change my swag to bobrisky

Uwa bu paw paw mehn.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
She looks 39

I don't envy her though but these sugar daddies are really trying so hard

This particular one must be so generous

My problem is with those that are still struggling to feed their family but taking care of a chic outside...I doubt if there are poor sugar daddies

Why do some men like being a sugar daddy self undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
sugar daddy pays, ladies join the wagon but AIDS is real AF
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by maxysmith(f): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lemme also go and find sugar daddy grin
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
in 18months, the pv$$y would have been obsolete...

I keep asking apart from s*x, what else do slay queens have to offer?
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by Dotwillis1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
MhizzAJ:
These sugar daddies are really trying o

that sounds like you willing to meet onegrin
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by Politicalapathy: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
Are you willing to know more about digital marketing then this product is for you.

Click the link to get the product

http://23187432.webbzrulestr.c2strack.com/?checkout
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by Greystone: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
All these sugar daddies snatching our babes God is watching u in infinity-D

The hottest part of Hell is ur portion

Bastards angry
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by uzoormah(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
MhizzAJ:
These sugar daddies are really trying o
Abi o..ur own dey send u mtn 100 gringrin
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by uzoormah(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
maxysmith:
Come back here
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Somebody Husband oo

Somebody Future Wife oo

I Weak.....
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
This can't be ordinary.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
ok noted....i pray you dont meet the one dat will use you for money ritual sha
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by morbeta(m): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
maxysmith:

Forget Sugar Daddy...better look for Sugar Baba the difference is clear.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by LifestyleTonite: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
lalasticlala come and see this one o

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by Florblu(f): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Correct sugar daddy.
Her vagina should be doing overheating by now
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by ashewoboy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Florblu:
Correct sugar daddy.
Her vagina should be doing overheating by now

what's your own body count? let's start from there.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by sonofanarchy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Politicalapathy:
Are you willing to know more about digital marketing then this product is for you.

Click the link to get the product

http://23187432.webbzrulestr.c2strack.com/?checkout
cmon comot here people dey talk about sugar daddy u dey talk about digital marketing
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by maxysmith(f): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
morbeta:

Forget Sugar Daddy...better look for Sugar Baba the difference is clear.
will u be my sugar baba then?
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sugardaddies down here are stingy... Buhari regime making most of them sweat.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by maxysmith(f): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
uzoormah:
Come back here
To do what?
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by morbeta(m): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
maxysmith:
will u be my sugar baba then?

Sugar....i do not have, but Honey..i will give you in quantum grin : cheesy.so I can be your Honey Daddy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by maxysmith(f): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2017
Naughty grin
morbeta:

Sugar....i do not have, but Honey..i will give you in quantum grin : cheesy.so I can be your Honey Daddy.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by morbeta(m): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2017
maxysmith:
Naughty grin

Absolutely... grin
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Furnished Apartment Her Sugar Daddy Got For Her (pics) by Konquest: 1:16am On Nov 09, 2017
WotzupNG:

Few days ago, a twitter user said sugar daddies have contributed a lot to education.

Well, I don't know how true that is but one thing that is certain is that the girl in the picture below just got a well furnished apartment from her sugar daddy. That's a contribution, abi no be so?.

She shared pictures of the apartment and captioned it -

https://www.wotzup.ng/lady-sugar-daddy-furnished-apartment/

(1) (Reply)

Please Am Tired Of This Bachelor Life I Want Marry As Soon As Possible (pic) / Sex Talk: Five Sex Myths You Need To Drop / Caption This Photo. Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.