₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,136,111 members, 4,636,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 December 2018 at 11:14 PM

CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! (7272 Views)

Corporate & 1-on-1 Training on CISSP, SSCP, CCSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CEH / 1-on-1™ On-site Training On CISSP, CEHv10, CRISC, CISA and CISM (Abuja only) / 1-on-1™ and On-site/online Training on CISSP, CEHv10, CRISC, CISA and CISM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by CeeKay17: 2:19pm On Jul 15
engrrichie92:

No I don't, I'm tending towards my 3 years but dosent stop me from doing the exam if I want to...
I will just be an associate of (ISC)¤2 designation and in two years time apply for the cert

But for me, I'm a CISSP as soon as I conquer that tedious exam

Meanwhile, come mentor me on CEH please...i still have a lot to cover coupled with work
Help me sir
I really have a lot on my hand right now. I wish I could help you. Although you can still ask me any questions if there's anything you wish to know
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by engrrichie92(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15
CeeKay17:

I really have a lot on my hand right now. I wish I could help you. Although you can still ask me any questions if there's anything you wish to know

How recent was your exam?

So what were the questions like?
Were they more on the tools (because they are quite a lot)

Any practice questions that helped?(even though I don't plan to use any till I'm 80% done with my study)

I'm barely 30% right now
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by CeeKay17: 8:55pm On Jul 15
engrrichie92:

How recent was your exam?

So what were the questions like?
Were they more on the tools (because they are quite a lot)

Any practice questions that helped?(even though I don't plan to use any till I'm 80% done with my study)

I'm barely 30% right now
Wrote it on 12th June. A lot of questions on tools especially nmap. However, I wrote V9 exam. The latest exam now is version 10 so you need to find past questions for V10
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by engrrichie92(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15
CeeKay17:

Wrote it on 12th June. A lot of questions on tools especially nmap. However, I wrote V9 exam. The latest exam now is version 10 so you need to find past questions for V10

V10 exam is effective sept 30 And don't think I want to Wait till that time

So...it is still v9 till then,
Please share what you have, will so appreciate it
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by bjbblackj: 5:58pm On Jul 25
[quote author=witeafrica post=69352597][/quote]

Bro, i am sorry, i just came here after a while.

Are you still game?
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by soho2911(m): 6:57am On Jul 26
Me too with respect to getting the Associate of ISC2 and then moving on

by the way Why is everyone going CEH & not OSCP ?? shey na the money issue lol

methe plan is do the CISSP then Focus on something Practical dunno if it wiil be CEH though

engrrichie92:

No I don't, I'm tending towards my 3 years but dosent stop me from doing the exam if I want to...
I will just be an associate of (ISC)¤2 designation and in two years time apply for the cert

But for me, I'm a CISSP as soon as I conquer that tedious exam

Meanwhile, come mentor me on CEH please...i still have a lot to cover coupled with work
Help me sir
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by engrrichie92(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26
soho2911:
Me too with respect to getting the Associate of ISC2 and then moving on

by the way Why is everyone going CEH & not OSCP ?? shey na the money issue lol

methe plan is do the CISSP then Focus on something Practical dunno if it wiil be CEH though

Lol...OSCP is not for the faint hearted bro and 100% practical

24hours to break into 5 machines and I think 20 marks for each machine...70% pass mark

I don't know about you bro but I'm still a youngie in this field
In fact I changed my mind,CEH already exposed to different things I must learn and master to become really grounded technically in this field

So immediately after the exam, will kick off on so many things asap

From KaliLinux to Python, wireshark, etc ...and even web app development in general (JavaScript, PHP)...yea, it is very key too

So have decided to shift CISSP to sometime next year
Have gotten to realise that getting certified is one thing, being a knowledgeable and skilful professional is another

Maybe when I feel have learnt enough and I'm a bit more grounded technically
I will face OSCP...

2 Likes

Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by soho2911(m): 9:09am On Sep 25
hey everyone, does any one know abt the new cissp CBT format and the way they adjust their questions? if you have gone through it... abeg hala...this things loooks weird in a way
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by fizzy4luv(m): 5:08am On Oct 02
Pls bro can you help with materials for the CISA exam. Will appreciate your help. hafizadewale@yahoo.com
soho2911:

Hi bro....sorry just see in this....let me answer the last question first....the Lagos chapter is now located on Allen

GTI House, 127, Awolowo Way,
by Allen Round about,
Ikeja, Lagos
Olayinka Mordi (Office Administrator)
Phone: 234-1-4547487, 234 806 326 7575

The reason why I say now located is because we just moved there....

Secondly wrt to the materials.....I think I have some old ones yu can get....Send me you e-mail addy. ..i however recommend u go 4 training especially if u r not already involve in auditing cos...I kind of to give u the change of mind set u need to pass and to audit....

I'm putting together some online video training ...Not yet complete unfortunately (due to a mixture of laziness ,laziness and business).... if u r intrested i can send you that as well....beyond that ....check uTube. For hemang doshi..
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by Akhaski: 2:15pm On Oct 03
boss, can you help out with the cisa materials pls?
my email is : adedejikayode24@gmail.com
help a brother
engrrichie92:

thanks boss...625
Best of Luck sir
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by Akhaski: 2:25pm On Oct 03
help a brother
soho2911:

Sorry abt the robbery...! hope you did'nt lose too much ..!
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by Akhaski: 3:01pm On Oct 03
help a brother
fizzy4luv:
Pls bro can you help with materials for the CISA exam. Will appreciate your help. hafizadewale@yahoo.com
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by Intrepid01(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21
ashiwajew:
Well done for comments so far. Please i am thinking of writing this exam and i already have the review manual and past questions but i still feel i need to attend the training. Please which is better in Rhytex and AJ Silicon seems the latter is more expensive though

Hello Chief, pls i wouldn't mind if you can share the CISA review manual with me. thanks

lasisiabass@gmail.com
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by backlinksubmits(f): 6:05pm On Nov 22
I am always happy and lifted whenever i read these posts by u all.Good job.I am a lawyer by profession but is going into HR.I am likely to have an interview with a HR firm,pls can anyone feel me in on what to expect,the kind of likely questions to be asked,and the way to respond to make a good impression.All i need to know and prepare for. Thanks.
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by engrrichie92(m): 4:16pm On Nov 29
soho2911:
hey everyone, does any one know abt the new cissp CBT format and the way they adjust their questions? if you have gone through it... abeg hala...this things loooks weird in a way

how far?
have you done the CISSP?

just did and passed CEH last Friday and CISSP is the next thing on my mind
I need as many mentors as I can get as I intend to self study(no money for training abeg)

2 Likes

Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by Mukah1234(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06
engrrichie92:

how far?
have you done the CISSP?

I need as many mentors as I can get as I intend to self study(no money for training abeg)

Good day Bro!

Need to talk to u about something very important to me.
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by Mukah1234(m): 1:41pm On Dec 08
How do I reach you now?
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by soho2911(m): 7:11am On Dec 09
engrrichie92:

how far?
have you done the CISSP?

Not yet ooo...! How was CEH?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Government SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme 2012 / Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint / Interested In Moderating This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.