Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,245 members, 7,846,152 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them (3130 Views)

Guys Ever Wondered How Women Feel When We Bleep Them. / Two Pretty Girls In My Church Are Having Crush On Me: How Can I Bleep Them / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Augustap(f): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Weyrey cheesy oya mention it now
Augusta oya make him spill the beans .. u have taught him bad things
Lalas i didn't teach him anything. I don't know why the fool keeps mentioning me, when he doesn't even exist to me.

1 Like

Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2017
I dont want una trouble, so i better keep mute

cc Augustap
Lalas247:

Weyrey cheesy oya mention it now
Augusta oya make him spill the beans .. u have taught him bad things
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2017
I know you address you father as a fool but its not my problem.
btw, i offered your jobless as.s as good job. jump on it ASAP dont fight, its for your development
Augustap:

Lalas i didn't teach him anything. I don't know why the fool keeps mentioning me, when he doesn't even exist to me.
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 21, 2017
Lalas247:

For 3 some of e shocked u seff spoil grin

Dont mind the guy jo...he changed to it three. some. He formerly wrote party. smiley
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Dont mind the guy jo...he changed to it three. some. He formerly wrote party. smiley
I love how you take things easy here and never letting it get to you... You and lalas247 are nice persons...You both were mentioned but just had fun over it... Very mature of you ladies.

Dem go say I dey ass lick, I don't care, only aired my opinion. smiley
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by mrdickhead: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

grin

1 Like

Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by mrdickhead: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2017
IamRaizo:
I love how you take things easy here and never letting it get to you... You and lalas247 are nice persons...You both were mentioned but just had fun over it... Very mature of you ladies.

that's why they are my crush grin
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
IamRaizo:

wink

1 Like

Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Lalas247(f): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
IamRaizo:

Look don’t let the asslicking stuff get to u lol most who call guys that, have licked ass finish, pm finish ask lefulefu .. no results so so rejection ... it’s envy grin
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Lalas247(f): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol thought so
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Look don’t let the asslicking stuff get to u lol most who call guys that, have licked ass finish, pm finish ask lefulefu .. no results so so rejection ... it’s envy grin
the ones wey dey call guys asslickers for here would be the same ones bothering babes in their pm boxes begging for nudes or sending nudescheesy.but then dey dont give a sh!t abt nairaland gehlscheesy..if u dont give a sh!t why beg for nude or sex chatcheesy

Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Lalas247(f): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
lefulefu:
the ones wey dey call guys asslickers for here would be the same ones bothering babes in their pm boxes begging for nudes or sending nudescheesy.but then dey dont give a sh!t abt nairaland gehlscheesy..if u dont give a sh!t why beg for nude or sex chatcheesy
Lols u no say some ppl no get joy sha ...
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lalas247:

grin
Lalas247:

Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lalas247:

hey baby, good evening... You just know how to make everything sound funny even when the person insulted you directly or indirectly.... I like that part of you and I wouldn't you to change kiss

Whendo I get to hear that voice f yours again babe?

1 Like

Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 22, 2017
Lolz

1 Like

Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Lalas247(f): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2017
IamRaizo:
hey baby, good evening... You just know how to make everything sound funny even when the person insulted you directly or indirectly.... I like that part of you and I wouldn't you to change kiss

Baby life too short to be stressing over virtual stuff .. real life deals with us already so we take it with a pinch of salt grin
How u dey ... wasn’t really here yesterday not feeling too good so just slept most of the day ...

1 Like

Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Lalas247(f): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2017
IamRaizo:

@ bolded YIM me tho my mic is messing up sha

1 Like

Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by QueenSekxy(f): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2017
this is total stupidity. .
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Lalas247(f): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2017
QueenSekxy:
Sexiness bawo ni
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lalas247:

@ bolded YIM me tho my mic is messing up sha
you should just promise me you ain't gonna spend days off nairaland... Don't think I can survive that boo embarassed
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Baby life too short to be stressing over virtual stuff .. real life deals with us already so we take it with a pinch of salt grin
How u dey ... wasn’t really here yesterday not feeling too good so just slept most of the day ...
lmao @ we take it with a pinch of salt...you're something else grin grin

Hope all's well darling? Is there anyway I can come in and put happiness in your heart and smiles on your face? embarassed
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by IamOlusa(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
see weytin buhari don cause our able bodied men cry
Stop blaming buhari for everything, buhari isn't responsible for his foolishness, channel the blame to someone else.
He's just foolish and childish.
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by QueenSekxy(f): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Sexiness bawo ni
lol,,sister mi wink happy Sunday dear
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by mrdickhead: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
QueenSekxy:
chai I forgot to mention you among my crush,let me think of the position I will use for you grin
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by mrdickhead: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamOlusa:

Stop blaming buhari for everything, buhari isn't responsible for his foolishness, channel the blame to someone else.
He's just foolish and childish.
[quote][/quote] undecided undecided
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Lalas247(f): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol,,sister mi wink happy Sunday dear
Happy Sunday o ... wetin I miss
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by QueenSekxy(f): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Happy Sunday o ... wetin I miss
lol..plenty things..especially that jude thread ..haha
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Lalas247(f): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamRaizo:
lmao @ we take it with a pinch of salt...you're something else grin grin

Hope all's well darling? Is there anyway I can come in and put happiness in your heart and smiles on your face? embarassed
No need jare just chatting already cheering me up .. wink have u sent it ?
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Lalas247(f): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol..plenty things..especially that jude thread ..haha
Lol be like say him and airforce are trending cheesy
Did u go church ? Me I didn’t go feeling some how .. guilty conscience much grin
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Lalas247(f): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamRaizo:
you should just promise me you ain't gonna spend days off nairaland... Don't think I can survive that boo embarassed
Even if I take a break will be available offline so no worries
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by QueenSekxy(f): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol be like say him and airforce are trending cheesy
Did u go church ? Me I didn’t go feeling some how .. guilty conscience much grin
haha,,just came back some hours ago..
why didn't you go to churchshocked hope there's no problem

1 Like

Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Lalas247(f): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
QueenSekxy:

haha,,just came back some hours ago..
why didn't you go to churchshocked hope there's no problem
That time of the month grin lol was in pains last night so woke up late no point going for 10mins ... God will understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was Your Last Word To Your Ex / Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild / How Do You Attract Girls Without Actually Talking To Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.