Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] (7619 Views)

Ifa Reading Live Demonstration In My Shrine [pics][video] / Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) / Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Babalawos(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2017
butterflyl1on:

ogbeni go and find something more profitable to do with your life. cheesy

Comedy is one angle you should explore with that your hyena looking wrapper tying white chalk rubbing posture. cheesy

You do not even know what levitation is yet you call a so called comedy show an advanced levitation..

You are not a babalawo you are a bobolawo or an omodealawo grin Wetin concern me with levitation? Are you doing competition? Abeg carry your fake levitating indomie carton tied to your hand and enter your room and take off that ridiculous wrapper you have on you and also wash off that white powder.

No make me laugh pass as I dey do now Abeg grin

You don't expect a Babalawo that has been observing austerities, penance and taboos to be fat, do you?

I don't expect you to understand because you are a non initiate.

The white substances on my body is called Iyerosun. It has lots of mystical benefits. Ask your Babalawo about Iyerosun
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by OtemSapien: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2017
lekkie073:
I ve seen real ppl levitate in India. But I couldn't record it. I am yet to see true levitation outside of India though. And I have searched far and wide
were they with/in any device with which they levitate? Do they have artificial wings or you saw them levitating exactly as they are without any attachment?
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by hopefulLandlord: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Babalawos:

You don't expect a Babalawo that has been observing austerities, penance and taboos to be fat, do you?

I don't expect you to understand because you are a non initiate.

The white substances on my body is called Iyerosun. It has lots of mystical benefits. Ask your Babalawo about Iyerosun

gerarahia bro

you're well learned in Yoruba history combined with little knowledge of divination and other fetish beliefs and you see it as a way of fleecing the gullibles? anyone you fleece is worth fleecing anyways cuz it would take a high level of dumbness to believe your nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by hopefulLandlord: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
OtemSapien:
were they with/in any device with which they levitate? Do they have artificial wings or you saw them levitating exactly as they are without any attachment?

the guy saw a performance and concluded it was real

anyways this one Babalawos did is actually real

1 Like

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by lekkie073(m): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
OtemSapien:
no....I saw them on d local streets of jorgesuari. all I saw was a man sitting down and actually rising suspended in the air. I saw him sitting on d ground, next I saw him moving up beating gravity. and I saw him in d air. nothing whatsoever was close to him save d clothes he was on.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by NPComplete: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
lekkie073:
no....I saw them on d local streets of jorgesuari. all I saw was a man sitting down and actually rising suspended in the air. I saw him sitting on d ground, next I saw him moving up beating gravity. and I saw him in d air. nothing whatsoever was close to him save d clothes he was on.

Lol. The oldest trick in the book.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Ola17: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dear OP, pay no heed to the scoffers. You really did put up a great performance.

Good one.

Lalasticlala sir, can we have this obvious and incontrovertible proof of the supernatural and the power of juju on front page. Thanks.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by NPComplete: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ola17:
Dear OP, pay no heed to the scoffers. You really did put up a great performance.

Good one.

Lalasticlala sir, can we have this obvious and incontrovertible proof of the supernatural and the power of juju on front page. Thanks.

Just say u want more people to mock him.

2 Likes

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by OtemSapien: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
lekkie073:
Do you know that flying robots can be made, dressed like humans and if you see them in the sky, you will immediately fall for the trick that they are flying humans? Did you touch and speak with any of those flying 'indians' when they landed back to earth?
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by chemystery: 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Babalawos:

What deceit are you talking about here? Backup your claims with proof
I will only give you an advice cos I can clearly see you have passion for magic tricks but don't know the right way to go about it as someone who intend making fortune from it.

What you really need to do is to start performing on the street as street magician, go to shows like AY show and perform on stage. If you can remember, standup comedy wasn't this lucrative in Nigeria in the past until of recent.

If you start like this, people will start recognising the art of magic in Nigeria, and you will be one of the great pioneers and rake your millions just like multi millionaire magician like David Blaine or David Copperfield.

I can remember in the last Calabar Carnival, some young guys performed the transposition magic trick. You can start enquiring how to get booked for this year's carnival.

This will add more value to your life than this your babalawo orisha!

I've lots of magic props and I do better effects than this your child play.
You can pm me if you wish to know more.

4 Likes

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by hopefulLandlord: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ola17:

Good one.

this is arguably the most savage post on this thread grin

3 Likes

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Ola17: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
NPComplete:

Just say u want more people to mock him.

Far from that kind sir, my intentions are pure and without any underlying treachery whatsoever.

Lalasticlala, are you there?
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by hopefulLandlord: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
so I visited Babalawos site outta curiosity

Nigga be charging gullibles $10,000 or about [N4M or 4,000,000 Naira to teach them Babalawo & Iyanifa which they'll become in a Whooping staggering 3 days lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Babalawos(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
so I visited Babalawos site outta curiosity

Nigga be charging gullibles $10,000 or about [N4M or 4,000,000 Naira to teach them Babalawo & Iyanifa which they'll become in a Whooping staggering 3 days lol

Was the training supposed to be free before?

Why are you derailing this thread?
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by hopefulLandlord: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Babalawos:

Was the training supposed to be free before?

I'm just sorry some gullibles would fall for it, $10K that would make many Nigerians set for a lifetime would be wasted on some make believe nonsense scam
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Babalawos(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'm just sorry some gullibles would fall for it, $10K that would make many Nigerians set for a lifetime would be wasted on some make believe nonsense scam

Stop avoiding my question: why are you derailing this thread?
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by hopefulLandlord: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Babalawos:

Stop avoiding my question: why are you derailing this thread?

if you don't like my activities here, send your sham powers to me now, no need barking derailing! derailing!! all over the place, act! you have all these powers and third eye join yet you talk like the rest if us

1 Like

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by obinna58(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
Babalawos is just a crazy broke ass, he couldn't afford the levitation tool

3 Likes

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by OtemSapien: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the guy saw a performance and concluded it was real

anyways this one Babalawos did is actually real
grin
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by lekkie073(m): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
OtemSapien:
Do you know that flying robots can be made, dressed like humans and if you see them in the sky, you will immediately fall for the trick that they are flying humans? Did you touch and speak with any of those flying 'indians' when they landed back to earth?
d levitation wasn't to the sky. it was just some inches above the ground. its impossible not to believe it if u actually see it.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by NPComplete: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
lekkie073:
d levitation wasn't to the sky. it was just some inches above the ground. its impossible not to believe it if u actually see it.

"Inches" gave it away. Go to YouTube and search for levitation tricks. You will see enough.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by lekkie073(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
NPComplete:

"Inches" gave it away. Go to YouTube and search for levitation tricks. You will see enough.
Mr man I don't need YouTube to confirm something I saw with my eyes.

r u saying human levitation is impossible or what?
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by NPComplete: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
lekkie073:
Mr man I don't need YouTube to confirm something I saw with my eyes.

r u saying human levitation is impossible or what?

Check YouTube and u will see how the trick is done. The fact that u don't want to check it tells me u will rather prefer to live in a bubble than look for facts. I have seen that trick done with my eyes too. So we both have valid arguments.

Human levitation ko. Human litigation ni.

It will be possible in the future though with science. Not the shiit u are claiming.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by lekkie073(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
NPComplete:

Check YouTube and u will see how the trick is done. The fact that u don't want to check it tells me u will rather prefer to live in a bubble than look for facts. I have seen that trick done with my eyes too. So we both have valid arguments.

Human levitation ko. Human litigation ni.

It will be possible in the future though with science. Not the shiit u are claiming.
like I said I don't need YouTube to prove something I saw live to me. YouTube did not video the particular one I saw, so?
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by NPComplete: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
lekkie073:
like I said I don't need YouTube to prove something I saw live to me. YouTube did not video the particular one I saw, so?

Yeah. I once saw a pig talking too. I don't need anything to prove what I saw live. SMH
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by terrezo2002(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
OtemSapien:
Bros wake up from this deep slumber. There are powers in this world. levitation is one of the smallest things you can do. People levitate, people use magical powers. They are aided by unseen demons. I am against the use of magic though.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by OtemSapien: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
terrezo2002:

Bros wake up from this deep slumber. There are powers in this world. levitation is one of the smallest things you can do. People levitate, people use magical powers. They are aided by unseen demons. I am against the use of magic though.
levitation can be done in the inner world, not in the outer world and ordinary people like you will be hypnotised to see the illusionists levitating in the inner world, but you guys don't know that you are actually seeing something happening not in the physical world. Lemme explain better, magical display are like film tricks made to appear real to people who are poor in the spirit like you. You will be seeing lucid dreams while you think that you are actually awake. It's a psychological stuff and not anything near spirituality or demonism.

1 Like

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by terrezo2002(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
OtemSapien:
levitation can be done in the inner world, not in the outer world and ordinary people like you will be hypnotised to see the illusionists levitating in the inner world, but you guys don't know that you are actually seeing something happening not in the physical world. Lemme explain better, magical display are like film tricks made to appear real to people who are poor in the spirit like you. You will be seeing lucid dreams while you think that you are actually awake. It's a psychological stuff and not anything near spirituality or demonism.
I can't be hypnotized. I know what is real. It is you that is spiritually sleeping and needs to wake up. You believe in psychology more than the Spiritual. Dark magic are aided by demons. These demonic beings may lift up objects. You see the objects being lifted up, but you don't see the demons.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by chemystery: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
lekkie073:
terrezo2002:

Can't you guys take a moment and think for yourselves? Must you use god, juju and demons to fill the gap of whatever thing you don't understand? Can't you simply attribute that to your lack of understanding, thereby creating room for learning?

There are several ways magicians achieve the illusion of levitation. One advanced method I know is by use of hydraulic systems.

3 Likes

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by OtemSapien: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
terrezo2002:

I can't be hypnotized. I know what is real. It is you that is spiritually sleeping and needs to wake up. You believe in psychology more than the Spiritual. Dark magic are aided by demons. These demonic beingsay lift up objects. You see the objects being lifted up, but you don't see the demons.

Have you ever had lucid dreams? If you haven't had one, then go and do. Some magicians make you see lucid dreams and you'll think you're still in the physical world. Once again, anything is possible in the world of lucid dreams and I fly there too. Anybody can fly in the world of lucid dreams, but in this physical world, physical devices are required.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by OtemSapien: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
chemystery: =There are several ways magicians achieve the illusion of levitation. One advanced method I know is by use of hydraulic systems.
Terrezo2002, pls learn something here. Hydraulic system is a physical thing well explained in physics, so it concretizes my saying that levitations seen in this physical world are done ny physical means. The other way is the psycological means.

1 Like

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by terrezo2002(m): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2017
OtemSapien:

Terrezo2002, pls learn something here. Hydraulic system is a physical thing well explained in physics, so it concretizes my saying that levitations seen in this physical world are done ny physical means. The other way is the psycological means.
I don't believe in all levitation, many are fake. When I see true one I know. I know which is aided by demons and which is not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Abide In Christ This Year? / What Makes You A Christian: Studying The Bible Or Praying? / SEX SCANDAL: Husband Writes Bishop Oyedepo, 'your Pastor Has Snatched My Wife'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.