Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

My Friends Want Me To Connect Him With My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends Want Me To Connect Him With My Ex (821 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends Want Me To Connect Him With My Ex by oluclem(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2010
My friend want me to connect him with my ex. He is disturbing me and with the way he's going about it. I know he is serious and really want to marry her. Please advice me on this issue should I connect him.
Re: My Friends Want Me To Connect Him With My Ex by H2O2: 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2010
How is he just gonna marry her. Has he dated her yet?
Re: My Friends Want Me To Connect Him With My Ex by Pweety4me(f): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2010
^Hehe

@OP it's up 2 u do u mind seeing your friend wif your ex lover?.
Re: My Friends Want Me To Connect Him With My Ex by oluclem(m): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2010
H2O2:

How is he just gonna marry her. Has he dated her yet?

He's one these Londoner that are desperate to marry a naija girl from home
Re: My Friends Want Me To Connect Him With My Ex by oluclem(m): 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Hehe

@OP it's up 2 u do u mind seeing your friend wif your ex lover?.

I don't really like the idea, though I wish she gets a good husband
Re: My Friends Want Me To Connect Him With My Ex by H2O2: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2010
oluclem:

He's one these Londoner that are desperate to marry a naija girl from home
she go lie say yori yori dey to her. bobo go fall in love.
dem go carry am do maga. maga go pay well well.
Re: My Friends Want Me To Connect Him With My Ex by oluclem(m): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2010
H2O2:

she go lie say yori yori dey to her. bobo go fall in love.
dem go carry am do maga. maga go pay well well.

What do you think I should do?
Re: My Friends Want Me To Connect Him With My Ex by H2O2: 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2010
Watch and smile smiley
Re: My Friends Want Me To Connect Him With My Ex by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2010
@poster you could help your friend but only on two conditions.
1. That you have moved on completely.
2. That you are very convinced that your friend's intentions are true.
So they could be,  And if they find everlasting love,  It'll be thumbs up to you.
Re: My Friends Want Me To Connect Him With My Ex by Amigoz(f): 12:00am On Mar 14, 2010
oluclem:

He's one these Londoner[b] that are desperate[/b] to marry a naija girl from home

If he is that desperate he shouldnt be worrying you for your ex. . . undecided or what have u told him about your ex  undecided
Re: My Friends Want Me To Connect Him With My Ex by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 14, 2010
Wow, so he was eyeing her while you guys were dating huh? I will be sleeping with one eye open if I were you shocked shocked
Re: My Friends Want Me To Connect Him With My Ex by oluclem(m): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2010
iykrichie:

@poster you could help your friend but only on two conditions.
1. That you have moved on completely.
2. That you are very convinced that your friend's intentions are true.
So they could be,  And if they find everlasting love,  It'll be thumbs up to you.

Yes, I have since move on with my life and I think his intention are okay.

Ebonyeyes:

Wow, so he was eyeing her while you guys were dating huh? I will be sleeping with one eye open if I were you shocked shocked

He didn't know when we were dating, I have not met him then. I met my friend long after we have broken up with the girl. He got to know her through my Facebook.
Re: My Friends Want Me To Connect Him With My Ex by googles: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2010
oluclem:

Yes, I have since move on with my life and I think his intention are okay.

He didn't know when we were dating, I have not met him then. I met my friend long after we have broken up with the girl. He got to know her through my Facebook.

[size=13pt]then i dont see anything wrong in them hooking up since he wasn't in the picture when you guys were dating
i think if all three of you can live with the fact that y'all have something in common then no problem
[/size]
Re: My Friends Want Me To Connect Him With My Ex by omega25red(m): 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2010
poster

have you moved on from the break up? if you have hook em up besides it is not garunteed that they will get married and if they do so be it she is your ex and who cares. that friend of yours must be some kind of a looser because he knows she is your ex and he is trying to hook up with her anyway i wonder if you will remain friend if they do get married.

Are women in Nigeria accepting marriage proposals just like that
Re: My Friends Want Me To Connect Him With My Ex by SkySpirit(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
Since she's not gud enough 4u, den connect him so dat he can marry her!
Re: My Friends Want Me To Connect Him With My Ex by Flashfast1: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2010
If he can live with the fact that you have been with her then there's no big deal except if you still have feelings for her

(1) (Reply)

What Gift Are U Goin 2 Offer Ur Lover Dis Xmas? / Advantages Of Being A Playa / Getting An Exciting Life After A Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.