Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife (54175 Views)

Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / Husband Seeks Divorce Over Food, Threat To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by favourmic(m): 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
ok
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by limitless777(m): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
INSANITY beyond redemption.
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Alitair(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
My Advice to all Single men out there. Please make enough money to afford three bedroom flat before you marry so if your inlaws visit, you won't have to take permission before you wrestle with your wife in the other room.

*its only people with another room that can say the other room. Nothing like that in One room.
He that has ears, let him hear..

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Dronedude(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
When i read her father inlaw sleeps on the same bed, i almost freaked out but then i read they live in a one room apartment then i relaxed.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by ffrreeee(f): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
This one weak me
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Divay22(f): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
What is the big deal in someone seeking his father's permission before intercourse, it could be their family's tradition
No big deal right...
How will you feel if your wife ask for permission from her mother before sleeping with you?..
Does it make sense.
What kind of useless tradition is that, that a boy who calls himself Man will still yield to in this 21th century..

So if the father refuse, then no show for her...
Wonder how she was blind or carried away not to have seen the signs.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by IRobot7(m): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ahan

What kind of father in law is that one undecided

God knows i won't take such

Lol, you too like shuku shuku grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by sirxbit(m): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
All dis marriage madness
I dont understand
U non know d person well b4 u say yes I will marry u or b4 u ask her to marry u?
Everyday marriage problem.
All of una fada
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by ronaldbecky(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
What is the big deal in someone seeking his father's permission before intercourse, it could be their family's tradition
mumu..seun u dey fall my hand...nairaland don turn to kid avenue...i cud fry ur brain..idiot

1 Like

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by ronaldbecky(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
idiot

1 Like

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Nickymichy(m): 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2017

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by greggng: 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Strictly for N-agro beneficiaries in Lagos.

I have served as a reps and also a cordinator of N agro training in lagos Alimosho LGA to be precise

This facebook page is created strictly for N agro beneficiaries in Lagos state.It is an avenue to get more information that will be useful not only to existing beneficiaries but also
to 2017 N agro beneficiaries. I will be discussing all aspect of Npower with more focus on N agro. Find below the link to the page

Lagos N-agro

or simply search @lagosNagro to find the page

Like us
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hahahahahs

Nothing we no go hear
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by chuks34(m): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
Endtime father inlaw angry
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
z
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
slimshadyl:
Your own pass this father-in-law grin grin
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
I can't stand it lai lai
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Tungy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
Endtime father in law
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Freethought(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
Buhahahahahahahahah ����������������������... Nothing wey we nor go see fr nairaland
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Sterope(f): 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
The woman should come up with better lie

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by DONADAMS(m): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
chai...which kind wahala be this sef?
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by TalkYourOwn(m): 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
3,500 as monthly allowance in this regime? The judge no get joy at all
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by blackbeau1(f): 12:00am On Oct 21, 2017
3500 ? Is that for his daily allowance ?
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by koribobo: 12:13am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for the woman.
Sometimes, we need fathers like this... Because women of this generation have turned men to footmats.
Men of these days are sissies.
They think marriage is just about pre-wedding pictures.

Such a wicked wife.
She effeminated him,
She turned him a sissy.
He was made to believe that only a coward raises his hand on a woman.

So his father had to intervene.
No father wants to see his son a sissy.

She should get used to it or get out of it...Shikina.
you an idiot.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by LeXiRossI: 12:17am On Oct 21, 2017
Sterope:
The woman should come up with better lie
I see an archer fan! Hi......I love ur hair (zootopia)
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Carter4luv(m): 12:38am On Oct 21, 2017
Something tell me dat man is lying.
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 21, 2017
I hope she cheats on him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

69-year-old Herbalist Marries 18-year-old Girl As 57th Wife / Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot) / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.