Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife (54176 Views)

Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / Husband Seeks Divorce Over Food, Threat To Life (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by udemzyudex(m): 12:46am On Oct 21, 2017
#3, 500 as monthly feeding allowance, is the judge alright?
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 21, 2017
udemzyudex:
#3, 500 as monthly feeding allowance, is the judge alighting?

Your plans will always fail I see sorrow coming your way
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by udemzyudex(m): 12:49am On Oct 21, 2017
babaolowo1000:

Your plans will always fail I see sorrow coming your way
I rebuke it in jesus name, take your stup1dity else where.
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by achaboi(m): 1:08am On Oct 21, 2017
hmmmmmmm,the Papa wife die ni? a one room apartment

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by QueenMarvella(f): 1:16am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 21, 2017
ivolt:
The husband is an slowpoke. He is not matured enough to be married.
RIP English.
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by dingbang(m): 1:29am On Oct 21, 2017
No inlaws in my house ...... Shikena
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 21, 2017
If he looks like his father you are safe if not my sister na your co pilot it is well pray that whatever bad yoke will be removed
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by bigdot1759(m): 2:24am On Oct 21, 2017
dat husband. na PART - TIME husband.
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by 1603yyyy: 2:40am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by AreaFada2: 3:12am On Oct 21, 2017
Poverty is the main issue here.

Just one extra room could have prevented this.
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by xreal: 3:19am On Oct 21, 2017
Bloggers and lies.
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Skinglow(f): 3:44am On Oct 21, 2017
Ote Husband,abi the father in law wan take turn?
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 21, 2017
emeijeh:
One room apartment with father in-law?
They must be a ONE CORNER FAMILY

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by juman(m): 4:06am On Oct 21, 2017
The wife lied.

But sleeping on the same bed by the dad when visited, was not abnormal in their abnormal situation of living in one room.
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Chookym(m): 4:08am On Oct 21, 2017
Was she married to a man or child? Na wao
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Sterope(f): 4:25am On Oct 21, 2017

Need to watch Zootopia againsmiley

LeXiRossI:

I see an archer fan! Hi......I love ur hair (zootopia)
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by tiredoflife(m): 4:29am On Oct 21, 2017
Huee:
#3,500 for the child's feeding allowance.
Are you kidding me?! undecided
This is plain terrible.

Yep that's the amount
And the man may even default on payment and nothing will happen
Marry ur friend
You won't ve issues in life
Marry your friend
I repeat marry your friend
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by MizMyColi(f): 4:30am On Oct 21, 2017
There is nothing, absolutely nothing I won't read on NL these days.

Orisirisi everywhere.
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by deltateam: 4:41am On Oct 21, 2017
Huee:
#3,500 for the child's feeding allowance.
Are you kidding me?! undecided
This is plain terrible.

In this buhari era. Please let me faint on you.
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Treas006(f): 4:41am On Oct 21, 2017
hehehe na wa o
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by holaralph(m): 5:17am On Oct 21, 2017
this is absurd, imagine me asking my dad : baa mi, baa mi, e jowo mofe shi iyawo mi lasho wo, she mole shi ? lolzzzz
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Fucklove(m): 5:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Hello Good people of Nigeria. Please i wish to seek for help in my job hunting as a student to keep body and soul together. I'm ready to engage myself in any legit work that would get me paid in return.I'm a student of federal polytechnic oko, and to be sincere, getting a part-time work is not an easy task and I'm really tired of depending or borrowing from people around me.
Please any member here within the school environ or knows any available spot that i can engage myself while studying should be please fix me in. God bless
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by nickxtra(m): 5:50am On Oct 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ahan
What kind of father in law is that one undecided
God knows i won't take such
see your trouble face
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by nickxtra(m): 5:50am On Oct 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ahan
What kind of father in law is that one undecided
God knows i won't take such
see your trouble face
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by DonBobes(m): 5:55am On Oct 21, 2017
achaboi:
hmmmmmmm,the Papa wife die ni? a one room apartment

Abeg carry ur leg abi shift d leg ni
Make i get space faint small before i com n go out of dis thread

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by israelmao(m): 6:06am On Oct 21, 2017
You married a tata for husband.
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by souk2492(m): 6:13am On Oct 21, 2017
Life is beyond our imaginations
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Jermat20(m): 6:27am On Oct 21, 2017
Useless father and son
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by ibietela2(m): 6:29am On Oct 21, 2017
She is 22.......what am i waiting for?
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by ebonflexy(m): 6:36am On Oct 21, 2017
Lies ans stories

69-year-old Herbalist Marries 18-year-old Girl As 57th Wife / Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot) / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This