Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife (54172 Views)

Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / Husband Seeks Divorce Over Food, Threat To Life (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Augustap(f): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Mad people everywhere. Ndi mmadu sef angry

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by paix(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2017
Why is she worrying herself? Did her husband not seek the consent of his father before marrying her?
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by BizleLee: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2017
grin[color=#990000][/color]
emeijeh:
One room apartment with father in-law?
They must be a ONE CORNER FAMILY
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by LordKushmann(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2017
slimshadyl:

Baba this one strong!
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by JesslordKay(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2017
What would 3.5k monthly up keep of the child do?
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
TAMUNOOO

Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by dingbang(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
MizMyColi:
There is nothing, absolutely nothing I won't read on NL these days.

Orisirisi everywhere.
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by billyG(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
some judge need brain surgery #3500/mnth for a kid feeding?is he gon feed on akara only?
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
sisisioge:

When children decide to play adults... Sheets happen.

You are more dan blessed for this saying. because when you check d age of the wife,you will see dat they were young wen dey ventured into this sacred union
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by LeXiRossI: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sterope:

Need to watch Zootopia againsmiley

You like that one too? Hmmm...okay don't crucify me for ASSUMING stuff o, but here's what I perceive so far from JUST ur taste in movies: You're Intellectual, witty, reasonable, but likely NOT very very cute physically cool What's my score, 4/4? Hope u can stand sincere people tho. Cos I'd like to know u anyway if that's okay.
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Sterope(f): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
cheesy grin

You are too late, the window for accepting friend request has expired cool

LeXiRossI:

You like that one too? Hmmm...okay don't crucify me for ASSUMING stuff o, but here's what I perceive so far from JUST ur taste in movies: You're Intellectual, witty, reasonable, but likely NOT very very cute physically cool What's my score, 4/4? Hope u can stand sincere people tho. Cos I'd like to know u anyway if that's okay.
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by LeXiRossI: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sterope:
cheesy grin

You are a too late, the window for accepting friend request has expired cool

Which language is this ure speaking? Sounds like elite Chinese cheesy

Tell me my score First Joor! Didn't u learn the art of itemizing response where u address one question after the other? U just jumped the whole thing like a pro pole jumper. Later we can be talkin abt Open windows (of heaven) and blessings and stuff smiley
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Sterope(f): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
0/10 or 10/10

Your choicesmiley

LeXiRossI:

Which language is this ure speaking? Sounds like elite Chinese cheesy

Tell me my score First Joor! Didn't u learn the art of itemizing response where u address one question after the other? U just jumped the whole thing like a pro pole jumper. Later we can be talkin abt Open windows (of heaven) and blessings and stuff smiley
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by sisisioge: 4:08am On Oct 25, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

You are more dan blessed for this saying. because when you check d age of the wife,you will see dat they were young wen dey ventured into this sacred union

Sorry dear, I think NL was being quote happy...No mind them. Have a lovely day.
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by sisisioge: 4:10am On Oct 25, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

Thanks darling
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by LeXiRossI: 5:24am On Oct 25, 2017
Sterope:
0/10 or 10/10

Your choicesmiley

Ah. U got me in a box cheesy

Okay quick question- if you were to have a nice conversation about facelift techniques with someone, would u rather have the conversation in a nightclub or at the cafeteria?

Good morning.
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by Sterope(f): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2017
Either,smiley
LeXiRossI:

Ah. U got me in a box cheesy

Okay quick question- if you were to have a nice conversation about facelift techniques with someone, would u rather have the conversation in a nightclub or at the cafeteria?

Good morning.
Re: My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife by LeXiRossI: 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Sterope:
Either,smiley
Remember that game called Boremtodeath, where the ultimate aim is to get a medal of Honor from the National Sobersides Association for frustrating your playmates with monosyllabic dead-end responses? I wonder if people still remember that game cheesy

Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / 69-year-old Herbalist Marries 18-year-old Girl As 57th Wife