Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

#neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) (1214 Views)

#nobra Day Nigerian Slay Queens With 'heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (photos) / #NoBarDay Nigerian Slay Queens With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (Photos) / Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin grin

Re: #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2017

Re: #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by daewoorazer(m): 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
The bastvrd that said pahdeen got me seriously rotfl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by RoyalBlak007: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
gringrin
Re: #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin

Re: #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by IamSINZ(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wait till the women start theirs grin
Re: #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
mtchewww...

Were these meant to be funny or I am just having downsides!! angry
Re: #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
mtchewww...

Were these meant to be funny or I am just having downsides!! angry

You have serious problems undecided grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by Blackhawk01: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
daewoorazer:
The bastvrd that said pahdeen got me seriously rotfl

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Same here

O ja mi lara je, walahi! angry
Re: #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Queenbeee:

You have serious problems undecided grin

Lol... People sef. Thanks for making me smile. I just dey vex jare since...

I owe you one...

Slap!
Re: #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by BadBlaize(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
she asked me for 5k, I gav her she used it to buy birthday cake or her rel bf...

#neveragainbro

1 Like

Re: #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... People sef. Thanks for making me smile. I just dey vex jare since...

I owe you one...

Slap!

*rolls eyes*
Re: #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by drunkpunk(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kendrick80 get in here...

1 Like

Re: #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by NairalandCS(m): 5:37am On Oct 21, 2017
I did all the romantic stuffs she said she liked but she then left me for someone that does none of those shiit_ and even beats the hell out of her.

#NeverAgainBro grin
Re: #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by XaNdEr101(m): 5:57am On Oct 21, 2017
one of the smartest kids in class so, did all her assignments, spent 3hours a day prepping her for exams while her boyfriend will pat me on the back ..the second after the last exam, I got invincible to her���

#neveragainbro
them girls want to Friendzone the intelligent guys to pass exams while the bone the "normal guys"

1 Like

Re: #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by XaNdEr101(m): 6:02am On Oct 21, 2017
I noticed she Loved novels, so I bought a #250 novel for her everyday lying that I took it from my library, bought a #2000 Valentine present for her.. Bitch still said I am like a """younger"""" brother to her ended up the lesson teacher and her bf didn't know 2+2..�
(this was sec school BTW)

1 Like

Re: #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by AlexCk: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2017
Lol,

Things we do/did for love.

The only crazy thing i remember doing for love was traveling all the way to the east (anambra), just to prove to her that i really liked her, funny thing is she knew i wwas coming for that o, only for her to tell me on my arrival, that she loves me only as a bestie.

Lol, choi

1 Like

Re: #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2017
i buy her recharge card still biitchhes still dey flash me shocked shocked

mumudondo undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) by Kendrick80(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2017
drunkpunk:
Kendrick80 get in here...
Guy cloud9 gats see ds

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of The Foods He Prepared For His Pregnant Wife / How He Got My Weak Point And Slept With Me / Girlfriends Family Buys Boyfriend A Car: See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.