Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (65576 Views)

Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son / Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by delzbaba(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2017
anitapreeti:
Is that love live??
Do I need to catch up with the latest trend cos am not understanding
typo error,this new phones and autocorrect smh
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by mimee9(f): 11:27am On Oct 21, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
Yes it sounds Yoruba, Ondo and Osun people bear Imade... Edo's own is Imhade
una don start, that's my cousin's name imade and is an Edo name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by Loyalblak007(f): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2017
Awwnnnn embarassed
I think he made a typo error
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by lordyugo: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2017
MasterKim:
Davido. Thunder fire every flat headed gorilla wishing ur downfall or expecting u to go to dat red jungle of cannibals so dey can kill u. primitive flat headed silver backs won snap piks with obo. Werey people

A grown man wakes up by 1.20am jus to look for every possible way to throw tribal slurs jus to gain likes nd shares on social media.
Dats really a sign of a simpleton having an unproductive existence
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by sunshineV(f): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2017
buskie13:
I like Davido,but I think something is not just right with him

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2017
nairavsdollars:
If you like organise another drinking competition again...egg head

Hahahahahaha
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by achaboi(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2017
Oluwolex2000:
Nigerian music star, Davido who was pictured earlier today with Edo Crown Prince for the first year anniversary of Oba Ewuare II of Benin Kingdom coronation today, shared a photo with an emotional caption on Snapchat.

Davido who was pictured with the monarch, wrote;

Source : http://www..com/2017/10/this-is-one-picture-i-wish-my-mum-was.html
He should take the pix to her grave,the Ancestor's will deliver it to her....
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by steryj(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2017
Blackfyre:

I think his mom died at the age of four, peeps like that tend to have a rough youth and may not be as levelheaded as those who have a mom to guide them from young.
But he had a father and still has .
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by Adeevah(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2017
Who is davido?

A barber?
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by steryj(m): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2017
emeijeh:
Which one is love live.

Or English language don change?

Abeg let me come and be going before haters will say he has 30 billion
oh no!

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by Deo1986(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Learning everyday never knew he was half Niger Delta.
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by 9jatatafo(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Edoloaded:
Long live the king
shamishishama
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by madgoat(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
ladyF:
Eeyah cry

It's LadyF again grin grin grin

This your ' its Lady F again' is beginning to get very annoying abeg. Please no dey post am... E dey vex me.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by bukitt: 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by jonadaft: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
So his mum is late?...coming across this for the first time.
So fuckīng what!?
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
mimee9:
Learn to read well, was there anywhere i stated that it is not an Edo name?... I only said Yoruba bears it too
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by bejeria101(m): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
So his mum is late?...coming across this for the first time.

I wish she was alive,like davido said he would never venture into music,she was that strict,she was nigerian cant remember the country exactly,but its african
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
It's I ma de, (Imade) ,in Bini language, I don't know where you got your own imhade from o undecided
orlahtohbadt:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by konoplyanka: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
EdoNation:

HIS MOM IS EDO YOU ALL........ Did his daughters name IMADE sound Yoruba to you all??... Of course Davido is half Edo half Yoruba

Imade is from Owo in Ondo State. Its our cultural appellation.

OMA L'OGHO 'MADE.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by konoplyanka: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
dominique:

I've never heard of a Yoruba person bearing that name and yes, Davido's mum was from Edo

Have you heard of Imade college Owo? The first secondary school in the city?

1 Like

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by konoplyanka: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
mimee9:

Its actually Owo name.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by davidnazee: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
orlahtohbadt:

Edo is Imade... don't be a mugu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by Jbcmotive(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
anitapreeti:
Is that love live??
Do I need to catch up with the latest trend cos am not understanding

When you wholly depend on auto correct because you are not sure of the spelling. grin @jbcmotive
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by EdoNation(f): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
rezzy:

A friend of mine bears Ewemade. She is from Benin

That is another name entirely
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by SirLakes: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Auto correct na bastard
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by orlahtohbadt(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
davidnazee:

Edo is Imade... don't be a mugu
ok sir, i will stop being a mugu
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by MENTORCH(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
perdollar:
ask ur dad wat happened to ur mum. he must av used her for ritual to make himself rich n make u progress in ur musical career. it is worth it though. afonjass

Everything in Nigeria is ritual, so people don't die naturally.
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by miketayo(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
EdoNation:

You beta go n face your wack ugly kpako website with zero traffic or AdSense grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy shocked shocked

Lmao cheesy cheesy.. take it easy on me na... D site is just for fun, daily traffic is actually decent too. But seriously smiley
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by Jaynom(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
...and what is your in the matter undecided better study business management lipsrsealed and let the sleeping dogs lies
Look at this one. What's your own business in my matter?? Better study mind your business
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by enemyofprogress: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
ladyF:
Eeyah cry

It's LadyF again grin grin grin
sharaaaaaaaap

1 Like

Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by dingbang(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
dominique:

I've never heard of a Yoruba person bearing that name and yes, Davido's mum was from Edo
good evening dominique... Can I have a moment of your time please
Re: Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" by dominique(f): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
konoplyanka:

Have you heard of Imade college Owo? The first secondary school in the city?

Owo is not too far from Edo state, so the school could have been named after an Edo person. What does the name translate to in Yoruba?

dingbang:
good evening dominique... Can I have a moment of your time please

Send me a private message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation / The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week / Man Rocks Wizkid’s 'Louis Vuitton Worth N2.5Million', He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.