Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation (65558 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Donaldofficial: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-40VchGOtLf8/Vm8Yl-ZRqJI/AAAAAAAHql8/6A2Bw-kJGp4/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
So, social commentator and activist Kayode Ogundamisi tweeted this today...he didn't mention any names but I am now trending on Twitter. Many assume he's talking about me...and you can't blame them really. He said...popular! I'm somewhat popular! He said female.. I'm female...duh! Lol. He said Lagos...I live in Lagos...some posh place called Banana Island..lol. #Just teasing!

So people are reacting and some actually believe it! That PDP or someone in the party gave me N240m? For what? Advert? This was why I didn't want to get politics advert money in the first place o...and but then some of you advised that I do when I asked here and now see the gbege that I have entered...lol.

But seriously for the record...no party registered or unregistered, no human being dead or alive gave me N240m for anything. The only advert I did for PDP was a page background take-over for former president Jonathan... and they asked for the space after I did a page background take-over for APC's Akinwunmi Ambode. (I'm sure you all saw it). The two parties paid me same amount. I had a politics advert rate which I sent to everyone who wanted to advertise on LIB! And it was a few millions ...which some of you followed to chop inside in the giveaway that April...lol. #Kidding!

Anyway, all these bad belle people looking for ways to bring a woman down...like I always say...you can't! Except you're mightier than God! Whether you like it or not, I'm a hardworking young woman who God chose to bless the work of her hand and is using me to bless others. Get over it! I am here to stay! Not going nowhere! *wink*. Make I go find una more news ojare!

Source http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/12/wait-popular-female-blogger-received.html

242 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Donaldofficial: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Oh I Got it , see Compilation of the twitter tweets, The Cause of the Whole Thing .. click http://www.viviangist.com/linda-ikeji-collected-n240m-from-dasuki-nigerians-reacts

Mods Don't Remove please this will help people understand . Thanks

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by ozoigbondu: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
Goats jealousing linda

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lol.

Now we know where all the adashe for the mansion came from. GEJ, Ambode and still counting.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by nonesense: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
How many of us follow u chop inside?
grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by omusiliyu(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
[size=20pt]Sissie Laura please tell your sister to return our money[/size]

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by ModiKen(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
M
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Firefire(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
eeee cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by buzquet(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Now I am hearing money paid for services blablabla. N240 million for advert on a blog? Is the blog made in heaven? What nonsense!

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Vivipop(f): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
With the recent happenings, It is no longer news that so many people are green with envy and overbloated jealousy over Linda's mansion. Well,

Bad belle is allowed

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by MzPecs(f): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Badbelle is allowed..

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Jeromejnr(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Those who want to see her downfall can shu.t up now.

You better go work for your own money.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ok

- that gender thing just spoilt your defense.
- anyway, please publish invoice and screen-shot of that background take-over for Jonathan Goodluck, PhD
- kindly attach a tax settlement for that transaction with PDP

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by olymurphy(f): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Hysmady(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jbsbsns
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by 20bc(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Alright guilt conceince... Madam make I just jejely tell you my mind, you must to bring out that money na we country own.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Engineer123(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin Dasuki is a generous man. He knew how to share national cake well.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by dunkem21(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin Linda, Anu ana agbara ogbunigwe, o na- ese cigar grin

17 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by wendixx(f): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
hmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by natasha: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Whilst I dont love Linda I admire her work ethics. I know for a fact during the election period she posted on her blog that reps from BOTH APC & PDP were approaching her to run ads and sponsored posts with big money but she didnt know whether to accept or not.She eventually did and we saw a huge push on adverts from both major parties so even in a court of law, they cannot charge her with anything.Companies pay several millions for 30 second ads in the superbowl, Xfactor finals, UEFA CL finals because of the audience market/numbrrs.Stella dimoko did the same, Bella Naija did the same....she provided a platform for which she was paidSo pls lets be factual Furthermore the reason why its more expensive to advertise on Facebook than your local newspaper is due to the subscribers hence linda would probably charge more for ads (rightly so) Last point .....if GEJ is found to have spent 50million of food supplies for children in JC penny or on a BMW, you dont go and charge BMW for crime....why because they provided a service.

am very pleased she has released a statement to this allegation.

As nigerians, we must learn to be genuinely pleased when someone does well or succeed in life. And just maybe, the gods/God/Universe might smile on us.
If you can't be happy for someone, then dont be sad or jealous rather be indifferent. ?......or better still learn their success story and apply it.

We are all witnesses to the fact that linda isnt an overnight story.....she worked and put in years and effort 2 her passion. Let us as youths celebrate a real success story.....no silverspoon...juju things...., sugardaddy things....afrocandy things ...just hardwork irrespective of your tribe or religious beliefs.....

336 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by sukkot: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
ikeji yansh done open. lets hope she had a shower and we do not perceive offensive tinz

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by chris4gold(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
shikena, few millions ba? can you tell us how few in number?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by ChappyChase: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
For fvck sake, her banana Mansion is at stake here, so she better react well oo!!

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by larion: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
I knew it

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Psalm18: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
I believe her.
Ogundamisi is a noise maker

It's her blog, her price.

Last time I checked we practiced capitalism in Nigeria
Free market principles.
If linda sets a price for advert and APC under Tinubu, Fash and Ambode in Lagos state pays for it.
And PDP under Jonathan paid as well.
What's her crime?
If they could not afford it, then don't pay but linda does not owe Nigerians Any excuse for her adverts rates except we want to close all businesses down

Pres. Buhari owns a farm in Katsina.
Does he give out his cows for free or sell his farm produce below the going rate.
Capital NO

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by thurpee(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
And this made front page.. Na wa oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by dammytosh: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Isorait.

Better.

Then i suspect Stella Dimorkokus

It dnt think it is laila
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by brixton: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Abeg Naija matter don tire me. This lady runs a business and was very open about allowing political adverts on her blog during the campaigns. If she was paid handsomely, it was money for service delivery and not offered the money for free.

Nobody is talking about the $300,000 that was allegedly given to PMB.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Mayany(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
GBAM

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) / Man Rocks Wizkid’s 'Louis Vuitton Worth N2.5Million', He Reacts / Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.