Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Don't Pray To The God Of Your MOG Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Pray To The God Of Your MOG Again (487 Views)

Five Important Things That Christians Don't Pray For / Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia / Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Pray To The God Of Your MOG Again by babytoun: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2017
I find one trend very common these days when people come to give testimonies in church. You hear things like " when I was sick I called on the God of pastor so and so or on the God of apostle so and so and I got my healing "

While you may be serving God with sincerity of heart you can't vouch for anybody and I mean anybody even your pastor .

You may be properly aligned with God but your "MOG" is far from the kingdom in fact may be worshiping another god

God has a lot of valid names you can call on to make your request. The Bible also tells us that Jesus is the only mediator between God and man. 1Tim 2:5.

A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Pray To The God Of Your MOG Again by fredoooooo: 7:24am On Jan 06, 2020
Nice one ... connect with your spirits and Pray to God direct .
Pray not to the gods of your men of gods.

Preach it ... our mindsets is messed up with the so called men of gods syndrome...

1 Like

Re: Don't Pray To The God Of Your MOG Again by babytoun: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Reminder
Re: Don't Pray To The God Of Your MOG Again by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
babytoun:
While you may be serving God with sincerity of heart you can't vouch for anybody and I mean anybody even your pastor .

You may be properly aligned with God but your "MOG" is far from the kingdom in fact may be worshiping another god

God has a lot of valid names you can call on to make your request. The Bible also tells us that Jesus is the only mediator between God and man. 1Tim 2:5.

A word is enough for the wise.
1. Can a one sincerely align his/her self with God by bowing to the teachings and doctrines of another master? God decreed that He alone is Teacher to all those who belong to Him - Jeremiah 31 vs 31- 34. Jesus Christ also repeated this message, declaring that only those taught by God belong to Him - John 6 vs 43-45. and Matthew 23 vs 8. Was God and Jesus in error? undecided

2. Any man that installs himself as Pastor(Shepherd) over God's own flock is already a man that has declared Himself against God - Ezekiel 34 vs 1-16. So those who sit under such men already not followers of Jesus Christ but followers after such men and are slated to fall into the same ditch that their masters fall into - John 10 vs 1 -15

1 Like

Re: Don't Pray To The God Of Your MOG Again by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
It's not wrong to pray to God of your MOG but you must first ascertain if your so called MOG is real or FAKE.
For instance in the Bible Moses prayed to the God of Abraham, many Israelite kings prayed to the God of David, many prophets prayed to the God of Elijah.
So if your MOG is true then there's nothing wrong in praying to his God! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Say They Are Apostles / What Was God Doing Before He Created The Universe? / Is This What Happens When Jesus Takes The Wheel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.