Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall (14548 Views)

This Man Has Four Knees” – See Photo Of This Tall Man That Got People Talking / See How Much This Tall Man Has To Bend Down To Kiss His Wife.. See Savage Replie / Photos: See How Low This Tall Man Has To Go To Kiss His Petite Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hello, guys, its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

IT'S often said that women look for partners that are tall, dark and handsome.

But research has revealed that if your man is on the tall side, he is more likely to be unfaithful.

The research also comes following another report that said that if your partner's age ends in a 9, you should also keep a close eye on them

It is not known why this is the case, but experts have said that so-called 'small man syndrome' may sometime different for shorter guys.

So How Tall Does He Have To Be?

In fact, the study included in a report by online affairs website Ashley Madison found that taller men were twice as likely to cheat when compared to those under....................

Read Full Article http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/men-are-likely-to-cheat-if-they-are.html
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
helo
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by anitapreeti(f): 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
A Very Funny Joke! undecided
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
eh
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by Realfitbody: 1:29am On Oct 21, 2017
es
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
kniki
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
ededd
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
niniu
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 3:13am On Nov 05, 2017
uynbh
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
B
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by safarigirl(f): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
realfitbodyng:
Hello, guys, its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

IT'S often said that women look for partners that are tall, dark and handsome.

But research has revealed that if your man is on the tall side, he is more likely to be unfaithful.

The research also comes following another report that said that if your partner's age ends in a 9, you should also keep a close eye on them

It is not known why this is the case, but experts have said that so-called 'small man syndrome' may sometime different for shorter guys.

So How Tall Does He Have To Be?

In fact, the study included in a report by online affairs website Ashley Madison found that taller men were twice as likely to cheat when compared to those under....................

Read Full Article http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/men-are-likely-to-cheat-if-they-are.html
I guess whoever wrote this article didn't factor in a certain Kevin Hart undecided

The only thing that determines a man's likelihood to cheat is his purchasing power. The more money a man has to spend, the more likely he is to cheat.

Case-in-point, Kevin Hart

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
safarigirl:
I guess whoever wrote this article didn't factor in a certain Kevin Hart undecided

The only thing that determines a man's likelihood to cheat is his purchasing power. The more money a man has to spend, the more likely he is to cheat.

Case-in-point, Kevin Hart
maybe you didnt read the article, but it was talking about the fact that out of 10 tall guys, 8 are likely to cheat while out of 10 short guys, just 5 are likely to cheat so it never said that short guys never cheat, you can visit my blog to read the full article.
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by safarigirl(f): 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
realfitbodyng:
maybe you didnt read the article, but it was talking about the fact that out of 10 tall guys, 8 are likely to cheat while out of 10 short guys, just 5 are likely to cheat so it never said that short guys never cheat, you can visit my blog to read the full article.
....because short guys are so faithful grin

The only valid reason for such train of thought is that tall guys naturally attract more women than short guys which means they have a wider pool to choose from than the short guys.

Other variants may come into play to flip the script like purchasing power......

The height of a man doesn't determine his cheating capacity, a short man with money will cheat twice as much as an talk man without.

Bros, virtually all the short men I know, cheat. And I know a lot
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
g
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
mo
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
h
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
goes
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
More tips on my blog
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
safarigirl:
....because short guys are so faithful grin

The only valid reason for such train of thought is that tall guys naturally attract more women than short guys which means they have a wider pool to choose from than the short guys.

Other variants may come into play to flip the script like purchasing power......

The height of a man doesn't determine his cheating capacity, a short man with money will cheat twice as much as an talk man without.

Bros, virtually all the short men I know, cheat. And I know a lot

And how many short men do you know?
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
realfitbodyng:

And how many short men do you know?

Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
More Tips On RealFitBody....
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 12:09am On Nov 22, 2017
Real Fit Body...
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
More tips on RealFitBody..com - Fitness
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 1:08am On Dec 08, 2017
.??<<
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Fitness and Lifestyle
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by SAMBARRY: 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
anitapreeti:
A Very Funny Joke! undecided
one woman's meat is another woman's poison

For me I find tall men sexy and appealing
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
realfitbodyng:
Fitness and Lifestyle

??
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 12:26am On Dec 09, 2017
m
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
fitnessaddict
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by realfitbodyng: 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
#eathealthy
Re: Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall by Realfitbody: 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
paulfitnessdoctor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? / What It Really Means To Be A Man. / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.