Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). (24727 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 59th Birthday / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 57th Birthday In Grand Style / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Sleyanya1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
lonikit:

see mentality. so christian should equate politicians. Jesus knew this when he asked

Luke 18:8 ...Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Lol...My brother it's not really my position to judge any religious leader, God is the judge. You're the one doing the equation and ofcourse politics isn't left for the secular alone (my opinion).

If you say because you're a Christian, then politics is evil you should be ready to put up with the laws the so called "evil people" will lay down for you.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Sleyanya1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

I thank God you 'know that both politicians and pastors are thieves by ur comparison.

I'm not the judge Bro.

I believe in God's word, accept his finished works and abundant grace to me and fellowship with my brethren as instructed. Peace
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Sleyanya1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am a Christian and I don’t support our men of God rising private jets. We need them to preach the gospel and act as moral compass to society. Selfish acquisition of earthly goods like jets would just make the Muslims attack us more and perpetuate their plans in Nigeria.Happy Birthday to Pastor David Ibiyiome though.

smiley. It takes the grace and revelation to understand divine wealth bro. He didn't just stumble into a private jet, it took a process of time and God's grace too.

We're not the ones to judge that. Thanks
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Sleyanya1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
KunkAcid:

shocked

Smh!

And you think lala & mynd are God fearing mods

Your sense of judgement is very parochial!

Lala we all know is a lover of snakes and mynd is a lover of p^ssy.

They're the only mods I know o. I'm still new to Nairaland smiley
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Sleyanya1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Riko2:
HBD Papa op u tried

Thanks bro. I'm yet to learn formally sha smiley
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by obijos(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hbd sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Sleyanya1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kingxway:
Happy birthday sir. Wishing you long life, prosperity and every good thing that life offers. May God bless your new age and make you greater than who you were in the previous years in Jesus Name. Amen

Today is also my birthday

I celebrate my birthday same day as the man of God

Yaaay...Happy Birthday to you too man smiley.
Enjoy God's goodness.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by earthcrust: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by ufuosman(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
HBD SIR
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Sleyanya1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
Thanks to the Mod that took this to the promise land smiley smiley
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by comfy16(f): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
happy birthday sir
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by ashawopikin(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tosinex:
Nice one. Happy birthday to him our newest Jet riding MOG. It's the Lord's doing and it's marvelous in our sight.
grin grin
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by SLOVFO(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
Happy birthday to a great Man of God. Your teachings have been a great blessing to me. May God continue to strengthen you. Amen.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by horia: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am a Christian and I don’t support our men of God rising private jets. We need them to preach the gospel and act as moral compass to society. Selfish acquisition of earthly goods like jets would just make the Muslims attack us more and perpetuate their plans in Nigeria.Happy Birthday to Pastor David Ibiyiome though.
know u don't support. I didn't use to support. said u're a Christian like him. why not just help him play his role since he is not doing it to your satisfaction instead of making it known to the public, devaluing the Man who works for the God u claim to serve and still making no positive impact on the issue?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by fof1: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sleyanya1:
I'm so excited to join the rest of God's people to Celebrate not just a pastor, but a teacher endowed with so much wisdom from God. I've been blessed and transformed by His teachings by God's grace.

I enjoy celebrating my friends, relatives or anyone close to me. On this special day I have to put down this sketch (may not be perfect because I'm still learning) for my Papa.

Hurray, Papa is 55.

Please a God fearing Mod (lalasticlala , Mynd44) should help get this to the promise land (FP). Thanks. wink

CONGRATULATIONS TO D MAN OF GOD, PASTOR DAVID IBIEYOMIE OF SALVATION MINISTRY PH.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by olubenjazzy(m): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I'm a Christian and I don't see anything bad in it anymore. Formerly I do criticize but I guess I'm understanding it better now that what they own as private jets they deserve it. The true MOGs don't use church money to buy those jets. And looking at where they are coming from and how they have impact lives and the seeds many of them are sowing, THEY JUST DESERVE IT. ****I'm wishing my mentor (PST KINGSLEY OKONKWO - DCC) his own too. Nothing bad for this thing and for d fact that u are a Christian doesn't mean you shouldn't own what u deserve.... God want we his children to enjoy all that he provides for us.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Lotechi(m): 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
.you
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by EkoTemple: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
# PapaLikeNoOther
# FatherLikeNoOth er
# TeacherLikeNoOt her
# GiverLikeNoOthe r
# DancerLikeNoOth er
# CoachLikeNoOthe r
# PastorLikeNoOth er
# Papa@55
More useful years
Happy Birthday to u God's General. I LOVE YOU PLENTY
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by EkoTemple: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
# PapaLikeNoOther
# FatherLikeNoOth er
# TeacherLikeNoOt her
# GiverLikeNoOthe r
# DancerLikeNoOth er
# CoachLikeNoOthe r
# PastorLikeNoOth er
# Papa@55
More useful years
Happy Birthday to u God's General. I LOVE YOU PLENTY

critics keep critizing, and God's blessing keep pouring. Proudly under ur mentorship.

If anybody quote me negatively, i lay a curse on u. We dont take rubbish. Ask them

we are SALVATION MINISTRIES (HOME OD SUCCESS)

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by FYZICKS1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pastor David Ibiyeomie GOD'S General and a great blessing to me and my entire family. Happy Birthday Sir.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2017
YelloweWest:

You are entitled to your own opinion however your are not entitled to your own facts!

Fact is ur pastor is filled with pride and brags too much! He has no sense of humility!

The fact remain; you are a critic. Learn to see the good in others.

Or did Pastor David Ibiyeomie have a one on one where he told you he is the ALL PERFECT GOD?

Having no sense of humility as you claim means he is human with imperfections.

Keep up with being unnecessarily judgemental as you are perfect.

Let me break this to you real quick; your opinion of him has NO relevance what -so-ever to his self worth so this is what you should do with it as illustrated in the picture attached;

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by YelloweWest: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Magnifik18:

The fact remain; you are a critic. Learn to see the good in others.

Or did Pastor David Ibiyeomie have a one on one where he told you he is the ALL PERFECT GOD?

Having no sense of humility as you claim means he is human with imperfections.

Keep up with being unnecessarily judgemental as you are perfect.

Let me break this to you real quick; your opinion of him has NO relevance what -so-ever to his self worth so this is what you should do with it as illustrated in the picture attached;

This is what I don't understand about u people. U can't have a civil argument without being rude disrespectful and insulting.
Is that what they teach is salvation ministry? Cos it seems to be the norm amongst u lot... and yet u claim to be Christians.

It is not Christ like to insult people. Pls repent!
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
YelloweWest:

This is what I don't understand about u people. U can't have a civil argument without being rude disrespectful and insulting.
Is that what they teach is salvation ministry? Cos it seems to be the norm amongst u lot... and yet u claim to be Christians.

It is not Christ like to insult people. Pls repent!

You disrespected a man of God openly and now you turn cry baby cos you feel disrespected yourself ??

You don't say!

Okay, I take it back. Hmmm!

This is my response to the initial comment you made about him being an egocentric loud mouth: God bless you sis/bro. Pls come to church.( happy now)??

Ridiculous! undecided
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by YelloweWest: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Magnifik18:

You disrespected a man of God openly and now you turn cry baby cos you feel disrespected yourself ??

You don't say!

Okay, I take it back. Hmmm!

This is my response to the initial comment you made about him being an egocentric loud mouth: God bless you sis/bro. Pls come to church.( happy now)??

Ridiculous! undecided
I did not disrespect him. I only said the truth! The truth is bitter.
I used to attend 5nights of glory, all I saw was a display of pride! Ur pastor is human and subject to erro.

He brags and is filled with pride!
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Kingxway: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Yaaay...Happy Birthday to you too man smiley.
Enjoy God's goodness.
Thanks a lot brother

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by peter0071(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
For a reason my dear brother..but on some cases, he reacted....
romeorailss:

Why did Jesus siddon look during his time. angry
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by peter0071(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
The church is low on low because you and I are low on love.... afterall we are the church!!! you can start showing love in your place of work adn residence.... and the world would see the love of God shed abroad through us.
shineeye1:

Without referring to any particular MOG, the truth must be acknowledged that today's church has little to show as follower of the Great Master. Today, the Government of church does not convict the worldly Government rather the world is justly condemning the church.
On a scale of 1 to 10, the church is abysmally low on love for one another and high on love for self.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by romeorailss: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
peter0071:
For a reason my dear brother..but on some cases, he reacted....
In those cases he reacted tell me what he did bro. undecided
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by peter0071(m): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Jesus was accused severally of using diabolic power to perform miracle... and he didnt keep quiet...he responded back. At another instance, he was accused of healing the sick on Sabbath days...and to all these, he responded...
romeorailss:

In those cases he reacted tell me what he did bro. undecided
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by romeorailss: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
peter0071:
Jesus was accused severally of using diabolic power to perform miracle... and he didnt keep quiet...he responded back. At another instance, he was accused of healing the sick on Sabbath days...and to all these, he responded...
Bro read what u wrote, he responded by mouth Not so? angry Did he drag them to court and sue for libel or slander. ? In fact in his responses was he vindictive? angry
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by peter0071(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
my dear brother... response is response.... either by word or by action...the baseline remains that he didnt keep quiet at the action...he didnt lay low. He responded. selah!
romeorailss:

Bro read what u wrote, he responded by mouth Not so? angry Did he drag them to court and sue for libel or slander. ? In fact in his responses was he vindictive? angry
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by romeorailss: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
peter0071:
my dear brother... response is response.... either by word or by action...the baseline remains that he didnt keep quiet at the action...he didnt lay low. He responded. selah!
which justifies unforgiveness of the pastor. Right?

Leme remind u that Christ did nothing and was made to suffer for nothing and was even nailed to the cross, he kept praying for his enemies till his last breath. " father forgive them for they do not.... "

And we have to live a Christlike life. How many times have u seen Adeboye chasing lawsuits against offenders. Abeg bro , whatever happens, how does such pastor preach forgiveness in his church throughout those 6 months that the woman was in jail. Or he didn't at all? angry

Baba make we lef matter jare angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here Are A Few Churches In Nigeria That Still Preaches The Real Message Of God / Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor / Janet Olukoya Is Dead! Daniel Olukoya's Mother Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.