Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Text Of President Buhari's Speech At The D-8 Summit In Instanbul, Turkey (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Text Of President Buhari's Speech At The D-8 Summit In Instanbul, Turkey (Video) (8536 Views)

The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina / President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) / President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Text Of President Buhari's Speech At The D-8 Summit In Instanbul, Turkey (Video) by Bede2u(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
brainpulse:
But your brothers still carry drugs there every time tongue grin
This is just childish and shows we are not one in this country. Truth is if u ever visit a Malaysian prison, u will find people from all geopolitical zone in Nigeria for drug related offences... including guys from north east. Igbos hate buhari... not hausas not yorubas. There should be a difference. The hate u guys (APC supporters) are spreading in this country now against Igbos will only slow the country's unity and progress down. U have never heard igbos protesting that any ethnic group should leave igboland. But arewa issued us ultimatum. Lagos youths protested that we should leave. Hatred for buhari should not be seen as hatred for nigeria hence we make yet another fatal mistake by our utterances
Re: Text Of President Buhari's Speech At The D-8 Summit In Instanbul, Turkey (Video) by Bullhari007(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
the Ediot went to Turkey for Arabic useless conference... on what use will this conference bring to Nigeria, I expect to see Germany Japan Hong Kong, imaging us following Bangladeshi, Nigeria is just a useless country TUFIAKWA
Re: Text Of President Buhari's Speech At The D-8 Summit In Instanbul, Turkey (Video) by lelvin(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
I rather use that MB to watch Tom & Jerry.
Re: Text Of President Buhari's Speech At The D-8 Summit In Instanbul, Turkey (Video) by wildchild02: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
My presido

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Text Of President Buhari's Speech At The D-8 Summit In Instanbul, Turkey (Video) by IkpuMmadu: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
chineduemmao:
see your name. Jus negodu

What happened to my name nna
Re: Text Of President Buhari's Speech At The D-8 Summit In Instanbul, Turkey (Video) by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
babaolowo1000:
Everybody who comments on this post will never succeed in life (except me)
back to sender

2 Likes

Re: Text Of President Buhari's Speech At The D-8 Summit In Instanbul, Turkey (Video) by julioralph(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
brainpulse:
But your brothers still carry drugs there every time tongue grin
You're incredulously foolish, I'm not from the S'East, and I'm not into this tribal ish. But then don't let your support for Buhari, and bigotry turn you into something else. Btw, Nigeria has no biz with D8 tongue tongue
Re: Text Of President Buhari's Speech At The D-8 Summit In Instanbul, Turkey (Video) by Alexander001(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
my 4 year old niece saw that speech and said " is he not the president of Nigeria but doesn't know how to pronounce Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Text Of President Buhari's Speech At The D-8 Summit In Instanbul, Turkey (Video) by chineduemmao: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

What happened to my name nna
i na ajum?

1 Like

Re: Text Of President Buhari's Speech At The D-8 Summit In Instanbul, Turkey (Video) by IkpuMmadu: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2017
chineduemmao:
i na ajum?

Kowa ru m
Re: Text Of President Buhari's Speech At The D-8 Summit In Instanbul, Turkey (Video) by chineduemmao: 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Kowa ru m
u need koboko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sokoto, Enugu, Imo Govs Join Catholic Bishop Of Umuahia For "Iri Ji Mbaise Festi / Wike Attributes Insecurity To Parental Irresponsibility / Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.