Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima (8485 Views)

2023: Ganduje Refuses To Endorse Amaechi / Kano 2023: Ganduje Picks Nasir Gawuna As Successor / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
The Northern caucus of the Tinubu presidential support group, Asiwaju Project Beyond 2023, has said that the Kano State governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, spoke for the whole and the entire northern parts of Nigeria when he said that the North was fully supporting the All Progressives Congress (APC) national leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, in the latter’s bid to become Nigeria’s President come 2023.

Recall that the President of Arewa Youths Consultative Forum (AYCF), Yerima Shettima, had berated the Kano State governor for supporting Tinubu’s presidential ambition, saying Ganduje was not speaking for the North.

But in a press statement signed by the trio of Hon. Buhari Hussaini, North-East Mobilisation Director of the Project; Hon. Adamu Birniwa, North-West Mobilisation Director, and Hajiya Halima Mohammed, North-Central Mobilisation Director of the Project Beyond 2023, they chided the AYCF President for attacking Governor Ganduje, saying Shettima lacked the “locus standi” to speak for the North.

According to the group, “We the Mobilisation Directors of Asiwaju Project Beyond 2023 on behalf of the entire good people of Northern Nigeria are saying categorically that we are fully behind the presidential ambition of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to become Nigeria’s President after President Muhammadu Buhari come 2023.

“We are not ungrateful elements and we can never be, we are aware of Tinubu’s support for Buhari’s presidential elections, after a series of trials he won in 2015 with sole support of Almighty Allah through Bola Tinubu and it is time to pay him back by supporting his ambition too.”

They further said that Tinubu stands for true leadership, growth, progress development, justice, equity and egalitarianism.

“He is detribalised, since his days as governor and up till today, there are many northern people and other tribes in the Lagos State Executive Council courtesy his detribalised posture.

“Bola Tinubu has visited many Boko Haram-ravaged states in the North in person and he has donated handsomely for the rebuilding of shattered lives unlike any other person in Nigeria of today.

“Bola Tinubu has contributed tremendously to the democratic developments of Nigeria, he has built a lot of Nigerians to the level of political leaders and business moguls in Nigeria, he is a philanthropist of no class and he has supported so many lives beyond religion, ethnic and political colouration. What other characteristics are we looking for again in a worthy leader?

“Many leaders apart from Kano Governor like our fathers; Mallam Tanko Yakassai, Emir of Borgu, Emir of Kano, Emir of Katsina, Etsu Nupe and a whole lots of them have patriotically seen beyond now and throw their weight behind Bola Tinubu. So which North is Yerima speaking for? We are of the opinion that he is talking for himself not even for Arewa youths because he cannot be wiser than our political and traditional leaders mentioned above,” they said.

The group, therefore, called on all Nigerians especially in the North to shun all negative campaigns against Tinubu, saying he is physically fit, mentally alerted and intellectually sound to lead Nigeria to greater heights in socioeconomic and political growth and development spheres.

https://leadership.ng/2023-ganduje-speaking-for-north-pro-tinubu-group-tells-shettima/

13 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by LeoDeKing: 12:10am On Mar 09, 2022
A man that was elected by majority of Kano state indigenes twice as the governor will be talking, one clown who cannot come a distant 10th position in his ward councillor election will also open his mouth wide talking gibberish.

Who is Shettima when Ganduje is talking? Is it not the same Shettima that gave igbos quit notice, igbos did not bother to go talk to him? And when igbos later begged some northern elders to intervene, the leaders simply told him to allow igbos go about in search of their daily bread. undecided

Butterfly thinking itself to be a bird.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by PrinceOfLagos: 12:34am On Mar 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:
A man that was elected by majority of Kano state indigenes twice as the governor will be talking, one clown who cannot come a distant 10th position in his ward councillor election will also open his mouth wide talking gibberish.

Who is Shettima when Ganduje is talking? Is it not the same Shettima that gave igbos quit notice, igbos did not bother to go talk to him? And when igbos later begged some northern elders to intervene, the leaders simply told him to allow igbos go about in search of their daily bread. undecided

Stop saying what you don't know because of the peanut cake you getting from Tinubu

Stop lying

Stop saying what's not

You Tinubu people are liars and annoying.

Stop cooking all sorts of lies to score home cheap political point for Tinubu

Ganduje almost suffered a shameful defeat from Kwankwanso man , rigging, mayhem and manipulation of election results saved his corrupt ass.

Ganduje is no longer loved by Kano people and I trust he will be jailed after his 8yrs misrule ends.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by Brendaniel: 3:39am On Mar 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:

How you guys can't live your life without Igbos is like a mystery, that article has 511 words and no where was Igbo mentioned but somehow your post is about 99 words and you mentioned Igbo 4 times in response to an article that has nothing to do with Igbos, you are suffering from Igbolaria, only Nnamdi Kanu can help you, Unfortunately your Lord and master is also seeking the same cure from Nnamdi Kanu, reason he has refused to let him go, so you will wait till your lord and master is cured first...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by todaynewsreview: 3:42am On Mar 09, 2022
Anybody can speak. It's one of our rights as citizens.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by NoFucksToGive: 3:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Comedy Central..Jokers and clowns

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by LegendHero(m): 3:44am On Mar 09, 2022
“Many leaders apart from Kano Governor like our fathers; Mallam Tanko Yakassai, Emir of Borgu, Emir of Kano, Emir of Katsina, Etsu Nupe and a whole lots of them have patriotically seen beyond now and throw their weight behind Bola Tinubu. So which North is Yerima speaking for? We are of the opinion that he is talking for himself not even for Arewa youths because he cannot be wiser than our political and traditional leaders mentioned above,” they said”

Nice one.

Yerima is a media drunk guy that just parrot nonsense most of the time for clout. He should be ignored coz we have Asiwaju trip to Kwara and Kogi to plan.

Yerima should continue to entertain Meth addicts online while Asiwaju team continue their own crusade to the actual deciders.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by Onyenna(m): 3:56am On Mar 09, 2022
Okay
Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by chukwuibuipob: 4:10am On Mar 09, 2022
cool put on /increase the volume make those children of 8,rocky heads hear am

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by MEGAWATCH: 4:24am On Mar 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Anyday you people did not mention Igbos, I wonder what will happen to you people.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by QuotaSystem: 5:15am On Mar 09, 2022
“Many leaders apart from Kano Governor like our fathers; Mallam Tanko Yakassai, Emir of Borgu, Emir of Kano, Emir of Katsina, Etsu Nupe and a whole lots of them have patriotically seen beyond now and throw their weight behind Bola Tinubu.

So which North is Yerima speaking for? “

I wonder!

“We are of the opinion that he is talking for himself not even for Arewa youths because he cannot be wiser than our political and traditional leaders mentioned above,” they said.

Yerima definitely over-reached & over-estimated himself and was clearly driven by pecuniary interest, hence the misfiring.

He should take several seats. Arewa is for Jagaban.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by Yoruba1stson: 5:25am On Mar 09, 2022
Tinubu is like A moving train that nobody can stop May God continue to protect our incoming president BAT23 is a goal

14 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by Yoruba1stson: 5:27am On Mar 09, 2022
Brendaniel:

How you guys can't live your life without Igbos is like a mystery, that article has 511 words and no where was Igbo mentioned but somehow your post is about 99 words and you mentioned Igbo 4 times in response to an article that has nothing to do with Igbos, you are suffering from Igbolaria, only Nnamdi Kanu can help you, Unfortunately your Lord and master is also seeking the same cure from Nnamdi Kanu, reason he has refused to let him go, so you will wait till your lord and master is cured first...
typical gibberish from f**lish ipigidiot

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by nuland(m): 5:28am On Mar 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:

My brother, I urge you to travel to Kano, alight at Bebeji and try polling people up to Naibawa about a BAT Presidency and Ganduje's popularity.
Mind you he never Won the 2019 Election(hence the Sanusi Saga).
Let your Mentor (Tinubu) give us cogent reasons why he should be president come 2023 not the 'I made Buhari President' swansong.
The North goes beyond Kano Municipality.
I am a Northern and my vote goes to a South Eastern candidate, in the Absence of one I shall go with Osibanjo if he runs.
The idea that BAT deserves to be rewarded with the presidency of a country of over 200M people is disrespectful.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by Yoruba1stson: 5:29am On Mar 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop saying what you don't know because of the peanut cake you getting from Tinubu

Stop lying

Stop saying what's not

You Tinubu people are liars and annoying.

Stop cooking all sorts of lies to score home cheap political point for Tinubu

Ganduje almost suffered a shameful defeat from Kwankwanso man , rigging and mayhem and manipulation of election results saved his corrupt ass.

Ganduje is no longer loved by Kano people and I trust he will be jailed after his 8yrs misrule ends.
abia1stbastard, your wailing dey sweet my body

12 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by beerfraud: 5:30am On Mar 09, 2022
No hope for ibo presidency in the next 70 years

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by assholemods: 5:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Brendaniel:

The same way you all also shout Afonja up and down... You all are the same thing.. kettle calling pot black
Welcome to NL home of tribalists in association with NL assholemods.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by Bendeco02: 5:47am On Mar 09, 2022
Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by vectylar: 5:54am On Mar 09, 2022
It is igbophobia that worries most yolubas. They have high level of inferiority complex. Thus an average Yoruba doesn't HV the belief in making it in the larger Nigeria without resorting to anti Igbo sentiments.
It is same with their campaign or business. They think always defaming Igbos will mk other tribes love yolubas. Meanwhile the reverse is the case.
Very tribalistic set of pp. Yolubas

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by Wokenaija: 6:13am On Mar 09, 2022
Tinubu is always saying he deserves to be president since he made Buhari president . Meaning if he sees somebody as Buhari as fit to rule then himself is a corpse and shouldn’t be allowed to near that position. Tinubu is the perfect example of what happens when a country has failed , sick , old , physically shaking , coked out criminal trying to be the president in a country filled with young intelligent people. Criminals have fortified themselves with state funds and now think themselves as gods one day na one day even Europe go return everything una hide there , your grandkids will be killed in the streets and they will curse your names for bringing them so much pains and disgrace just watch. Very soon it will be too much for the masses.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by Benjax4all: 6:18am On Mar 09, 2022
beerfraud:
yes u are right but d country is not still getting better,even d next may be worst than buhari, whether Igbo, Yoruba and hausa/fulani, Nigeria will still continue be a fail state except we shun tribelism, religion and reduce corruption.
Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 09, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by Gobuveb: 6:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Can you design a professional flyer with your smartphone??

Paul can.

Design of a flyer costs $8.3 on average. If you can design just 3 flyers daily, you'd be making $750 (over N400,000) monthly.

This is 100% achievable, even a dummy can learn it... And guess what? You can achieve this with JUST your smartphone!

That's not all! I will also teach you how to design:

• Logos
• Book covers
• Album covers
• Create Whiteboard animations and
• Professional Photo Manipulation.

These are high income skills that can feed you for life!

That's not all still! I will also teach you how to:

• Create 3D logos using mock ups.
• Create Professional eBooks with your smartphone.
• Create Professional marketing videos for companies.
Plus a complete gift pack of Graphics Design eBooks worth N19,000.

For all you stand to gain, this training can be easily priced at 50,000 naira.

However, I have slashed it to 10,000 naira. But, the first 20 people will pay 4,999 naira.

The 21st person will pay 7,500 naira.

When is the class starting?

Saturday, 19th of March 2022.

To reach me, kindly send me a message on WhatsApp via the number below.

[img]https://images./2HW1D8w5X1NfzJlzJlhYKx.jpg[/img]

Any guarantees?

Yeah, if you don't make more than 10 times of your money with this skill, I will refund you your money with a written apology.

How to get started?

Send me a message on WhatsApp ,
via the number below for account details.

PS.: This is not a Canva design class.

PS. 2: Would you rather exchange 4,999 naira for over 270,000 naira or will you use it to flex today?

Send me a message now.

[img]https://images./2HW1D8w5X1NfzJlzJlhYKx.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./3kh2c70tHGh8mwIg8Z9Kv.png[/img]
Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by Emergingnation3(m): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2022
beerfraud:
certainly,cos we ain't Nigerian, we can't be president in a country that isn't ours.... Biafra is our land and country in which we can be president as mush as we want....

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished... Afonja Muslim can continue their joint headslamming with their fulani counterpart in Nigeria forever for all we care..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by Frigga13: 6:52am On Mar 09, 2022
nuland:

My brother, I urge you to travel to Kano, alight at Bebeji and try polling people up to Naibawa about a BAT Presidency and Ganduje's popularity.
Mind you he never Won the 2019 Election(hence the Sanusi Saga).
Let your Mentor (Tinubu) give us cogent reasons why he should be president come 2023 not the 'I made Buhari President' swansong.
The North goes beyond Kano Municipality.
I am a Northern and my vote goes to a South Eastern candidate, in the Absence of one I shall go with Osibanjo if he runs.
The idea that BAT deserves to be rewarded with the presidency of a country of over 200M people is disrespectful.

You know ... the Yoruba people in the north don’t tell their brothers truth

This politicians will chop Tinubu bullion van and move on .. nothing will happen

You tell yoruba person that Tinubu is not selling in the North and will never sell.. but Yoruba will always Love propaganda

Me no talk again

All be Tinubu Must contest

And is a Must

That’s the only way to clear Yoruba noise .

Power returns North.. 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by Akhee: 6:53am On Mar 09, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://leadership.ng/2023-ganduje-speaking-for-north-pro-tinubu-group-tells-shettima/
Ganduje spoke for himself. Because even though him no talk we northerners are for Tinubu or any person the Yorubas will present.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by beerfraud: 6:54am On Mar 09, 2022
Emergingnation3:
certainly,cos we ain't Nigerian, we can't be president in a country that isn't ours.... Biafra is our land and country in which we can be president as mush as we want....

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished... Afonja Muslim can continue their joint headslamming with their fulani counterpart in Nigeria forever for all we care..
we will not give you Beerfraud

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by Frigga13: 6:55am On Mar 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Nice one.

Yerima is a media drunk guy that just parrot nonsense most of the time for clout. He should be ignored coz we have Asiwaju trip to Kwara and Kogi to plan.

Yerima should continue to entertain Meth addicts online while Asiwaju team continue their own crusade to the actual deciders.

You see all your posts on this election with seunmg .. will front them after elections

Also observe how many votes Tinubu will be getting from the North and yorubaland

It will help clear your doubts.

2023 is next 15 months

Power returns North

Tinubu Must contest
Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 09, 2022
I wonder who they are referring to with the part in bold below? Anyone know any "ungrateful elements"?

“We are not ungrateful elements and we can never be, we are aware of Tinubu’s support for Buhari’s presidential elections, after a series of trials he won in 2015 with sole support of Almighty Allah through Bola Tinubu and it is time to pay him back by supporting his ambition too.”

35 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by Emergingnation3(m): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2022
beerfraud:
we will not give you Beerfraud
You can't give us, we are getting it from international stage..
Re: 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 09, 2022
Frigga13:

You see all your posts on this election with seunmg .. will front them after elections

Also observe how many votes Tinubu will be getting from the North and yorubaland

It will help clear your doubts.

2023 is next 15 months

Power returns North

Tinubu Must contest

Sharap. Mr.Broken record. Your attention is needed on the thread below. They are discussing your man-crush. I left a comment there for you as well. cool cool

https://www.nairaland.com/7021278/us-proceed-case-seize-150#110873568

35 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Debt To Top $51bn As Tinubu Seeks Fresh $7.8bn, €100m Loans / Oju-ore,ota, Ogun State -the Confluence Of Christianity, Islam & Pros-ti-tu-tion / Court Fines NBC N60m For Selling Contaminated Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.