Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Today Is My BIRTHDAY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My BIRTHDAY (532 Views)

Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me / Today Is My Birthday / Guess What My Male Best Friends Got For Me Has My Birthday Gift!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My BIRTHDAY by Ikebesupa(m): 6:36am On Oct 21, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, today is my BIRTHDAY, please show me some love.. Happy birthday to meeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 21, 2017
Happy birthday bro, wish you long life and prosperity.
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY by sim37(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2017
ve a well celebrated day, many yrs ahead
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY by Durhleepee(f): 6:58am On Oct 21, 2017
Happy Birthday Bro. Wishing you many more prosperous years. Have a blast
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY by QueenSekxy(f): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2017
happy birthday dear
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 21, 2017
Happy birthday.
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2017
Happy birthday bro. Heaven bless your new age. As the fire of life burns in your veins, may you flame into the higher realms of life, soar high into the sky to show the cosmos your glorious new plumage, and burn antagonists with the fiery exhaust you leave in your wake.

Remain a dynamo burning with excess energy. Your fuel supply shall never diminish.
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY by Ikebesupa(m): 7:11am On Oct 21, 2017
Lordygram:
Happy birthday bro, wish you long life and prosperity.
... Thanks Lordy.. I appreciate man
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY by Ikebesupa(m): 7:11am On Oct 21, 2017
sim37:
ve a well celebrated day, many yrs ahead
.. Sim37, I hail you bro thanks

1 Like

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY by Ikebesupa(m): 7:12am On Oct 21, 2017
Durhleepee:
Happy Birthday Bro. Wishing you many more prosperous years. Have a blast
... Durhlee d finest, thanks jare
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY by Ikebesupa(m): 7:13am On Oct 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:
happy birthday dear
.. Queensekxy, thanks you her excellency

1 Like

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY by Ikebesupa(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Happy birthday bro. Heaven bless your new age. As the fire of life burns in your veins, may you flame into the higher realms of life, soar high into the sky to show the cosmos your glorious new plumage, and burn antagonists with the fiery exhaust you leave in your wake.

Remain a dynamo burning with excess energy. Your fuel supply shall never diminish.
.. Awww that's very cute. Thanks very much indeed, I really appreciate
Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Happy birthday bro llnp

1 Like

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.. Awww that's very cute. Thanks very much indeed, I really appreciate
It's a pleasure, sir. You see, a birthday is a day when one refills the effulgent pen in whose ink the script for the story of one's life is being written. Although, for some people, it's just another day, it holds special significance for me.

It always reminds me of these words of Nietzsche: "On this perfect day, when everything is ripening and not only the grape is turning brown, a ray of sunshine fell upon my life. I looked behind me, I looked before me, never have I seen so many and such good things at one time. Not in vain did I bury my forty-forth year today, I FELT ENTITLED to bury it---what was vital in it has been saved, is immortal....... ---all gifts of this year, even of its last quarter! HOW CAN I NOT BE THANKFUL FOR MY WHOLE LIFE? --- And so I tell myself my life."

He wrote that in his autobiography, ECCE HOMO, and I'm glad that every year, I'm always able to relate with it, which makes me more thankful of my heritage.

I take delight in the belief that not in vain did you bury your thirtieth year today. That you FELT ENTITLED to bury it --- that what was vital in it has been saved, is immortal. So, remember to tell yourself your life. Cos, to be frank, no movie can be more beautiful than yours.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY by CaptainG00D: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2017
Hbd

1 Like

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY by Rickjordan(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2017
Happy Birthday bro

1 Like

Re: Today Is My BIRTHDAY by edimolu(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Happy birthday bro, long life and prosperity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I Fear I Will Die Having Sex”:woman Divorces Over Too Much Sex / Booty Play-things You Should Know Before Trying 'butt Stuff' For The First Time / My Igala People Where Are U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.