Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach (23305 Views)

COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by Daeylar(f): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2017
This is so sad, I hope he gets the help.

Everyone abandoned him including his wife but it's his niece takes care of him. The niece has a lovely heart.
Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by cyborgviper(f): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2017
lawd have mercy
Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2017
thisis the type of situation we need pastors to do miracle for
Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2017
You will be healed in Jesus name.
Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by Bullhari007(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2017
buhari you are a very useless wicked Hegoat... just look at the condition he put this man... cockroach okoroawusa may your condition worst than this man
Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by Ramos16(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2017
Lordave:
Pathetic, what religion has done to us is fast becoming incurable.

Even Jesus Christ dined with all manner of people but here family and friends have abandoned this man, his pastor doesn't even bother about him. At this stage, his pastor and church should be the ones looking after him(if he attended church).

Wish you quick recovery.
More good fortunes to your niece.

I hate people like you, either you did not read the article or you are just a sadist, nobody mentioned pastor or Christianity in that post, nobody even mentioned religion, where did pastor come from, what makes you think he is a Christian, try to be a rational thinker, don't let hate fuel your judgments, think smart, act smart, talk smart, don't be a fool..
Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by Okenwa10: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2017
OP THANKS FOR LETTING PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS MAN'S PLIGHT BUT OIL BEAN TREE IS NOT UKWA BUT UKPAKA, UKWA IS BREADFRUIT TREE
Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2017
phkka1:
I wish the OPM man will read this pathetic story and come to the aid of this man. Both spiritually and Financially he can help this man. T. B. Joshua is another man of God I know that can render help in this type of situation.

The man says his condition is purely medical and not spiritual. He is not interested in a miracle.
Did you hear him mention, he visited so so and so church or pastor for prayers/healing/deliverance?

Nope.......he never did.

His ignorance is what is killing him! He doesn't even have a knowledge of the root cause of his predicament.

I can confidently infer from his narrative that his problem is totally a spiritual problem.

He thinks he just fell from an ukwa tree just like that. His village people played a fast one on him and have fed his stomach fat with spiritual okpa!

He has been visiting hospitals but no church, no pastor, no native doctor, no Alfa.

Apostle Chibuzor will not go to him,
Apostle Suleiman will not go to him,
Prophet T.B Joshua will not go to him,
Bishop Oyedepo won't........none will because he does not need their help and if he now decides he needs their help, let him go to them.

Well, until his shallow mindset changes my prescription for him is 1 table spoon of sniper, 3 times daily for 7days. He will be free from all his troubles.

1 Like

Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by Ekiugboughelli: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2017
LORD JESUS, SHOW HIM MERCY AND RESTORE HIS HEALTH IN YOUR HOLY NAME, AMEN

YOU ARE HEALED IN JESUS NAME, AMEN
Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by Bullhari007(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2017
Okoroawusa the money he used to build that Zuma status is more than enough to take care of this man and his entire village. How can man be this wicked

Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by Caseless: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2017
God bless blessing!

Nobody takes care of you in that region. They have too many mad men and women roaming nake'd on the streets and don't even care to help them with clothes to cover.

They'll tell you how advanced they're, but look at their way of reasoning.
Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by Caseless: 9:05am On Oct 21, 2017
Bullhari007:
Okoroawusa the money he used to build that Zuma status is more than enough to take care of this man and his entire village. How can man be this wicked
by saving and posting this picture, you know you've promoted homosexuality. You know what God will do to you.
Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by bigpicture001: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2017
lonelydora:
Reason i advice everyone to marry the heart and not the physical appearance.

Even his wife? Get well soon man. No picture?
...you don't know anything about women.my guy 99% women will abandon u,in a bad conditions
Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by lawman88(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

A man who is hopeless,
A man who is helpless,
A man who is jobless,
A man who is even now wife-less,
A man who is also now more or less childless.

Hmmmm!

Life expectancy in current day Nigeria on the average is not more than 40yrs anymore. But this man has lived 62years already. At least that is an amazing achievement of long life.

However, he seems to be a coward!

There is need for him to end this unimaginable suffering. He has nothing to live for anymore.

His niece is a wicked soul. She is not doing him any good by attending to him. She is one of his problems.

He should be left alone to transcend into the world of the spirits.

You are very wicked. May it happen to you as you wish this man
Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by Bullhari007(m): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2017
Caseless:
by saving and posting this picture, you know you've promoted homosexuality. You know what God will do to you.

Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by wickedworld: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2017
This man case is spiritual but he thinks is medical. Heart of a man is wicked indeed.

There is somebody in his village trying to claim his land but instead of him to go spiritual line when the situation is getting worst he hope on medical only.

Even his family abandon him too bad, that is why most igbo can't go back home because they know there will be uncle waiting to kill them because of land.

And for some ppl that will blaim the wife, we are talking of the tribe that will kill their own brother because of properties and accuse the innocent wife just to claim her husband property thou she should have stay to assist but she knows best.
Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2017
Yet the Governor of Imo State spent MILLIONS in building a statue for a worthless, inconsequential foreigner that serves no importance nor the slightest benefit, to the Nigerian people. These animals should be executed for crimes against humanity and contempt for the people!

I hope he gets help soon and recovers from this unfortunate condition.

1 Like

Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by ussy09(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2017
Hope is not frog pox
Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by juman(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2017
His number one enemy is those "leaders".

Those "leaders" that deliberately destroyed the country while they see how sensible countries doing their things.
Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by CioAngels(f): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Meanwhile rochas okorocha is wasting money building statures with Imo state while Ohanaba is dying. Like somebody asked, is this man, rochas okorocha really from the east or north?
Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by somehow: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
What the man needs is physical help, make una keep una prayers for pocket for now.

Prayers alone won't solve this.

He needs 6m to treat the ailment.

Nigerians and prayprey
Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by mechanics(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
I wish him speedy recovery, that his niece really cares for him. God will surely reward her effort, and for his wife I pray God touch her heart to return to her husband.
Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
so were are all these who call themselves pastors and can heal people of all kinda sicknesses including HIV? and raises the dead, were have they disappeared to? here is a man who needs their so called healing.
Re: My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach by Martin0(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
gypsey:
so were are all these who call themselves pastors and can heal people of all kinda sicknesses including HIV? and raises the dead, were have they disappeared to? here is a man who needs their son called healing.

Hahaahaaah crocked pastors

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards / Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire / Latunde Odeku, Nigeria's First Neurosurgeon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.