Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot (42565 Views)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) / Beyonce Features Wizkid In Her New E.P? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by Slaveman343: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
it has nothing to do with nationality,It has to do with looks. Tiwa Savage doing it is like Indie Arie,Mary J Blige or Lauryn Hill stripping half naked. they just don't look classy and gorgeous like Beyonce. Nationality has nothing to do with looks. Adunni Ade,Juliet Ibrahim,etc slay too and we admire them but this Tiwa Savage just looks unattractive for that. what would happen to her if she does like Asa? she should stop equating herself to those hot babes,there are lots of things Kim K can get away with but Tiwa can't. Kim K is still admired upon all her dirty past,scandals,posing nude,etc because she's hot and gorgeous,but if Tiwa Savage tries half of that,she would just be getting bashed back to back alone with no admiration and it won't take her anyway,so looks matters as long as a female musician that's trying to keep it sexy and erotic is concerned and that's why you see American female celebs going for cosmetic surgeries all the time,not that in in support of that but that's how important looks is for female celebs that choose to keep it sexy and sexual in their career. they must be worthy of masturbating to in that subgenre but if they don't have what it takes,they should just stick to keeping it Adele or Indie Arie like

self hating black man easy. We all know you like them light skin ha ha
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by dvkot(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
dope shit
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by mark0020(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
lazygal:

That's not cool you say that with so much confidence ..that's not fair ...how would yu feel if lies were said about your mother or sister pertaining their honor ?

They way you presents yourself matters alot, all in the name of entertainment shes acting dat way, i know he has lashed her i know what am saying, lashing is nothing nowadays especially to ladies now
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by reefah420(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Waiting for the blogger that will now come and say whizkid issa bagger
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by bewla(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Make she kuku open the old bweast make we see naaa
Foooolish woman undecided
that thing get me taste

its that crate. behind her

see your dirty mind
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by peterphd(m): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
whitebulb:
Who else saw the red Bret Wizkid put on I sight u Norseman �

I thought I was the only one.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by ofiko123(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
angry cool angry embarassed tongue kiss undecided lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by EmekaBlue(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Vikings...no wonder he is rival with davido

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz Rocks Afo Kembe In New Photo, Kunle Afolayan Reacts / Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) / Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.