Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project (34279 Views)

Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects / Okpokiri Nwanaka Okpoki Attacked, Shot Multiple Times (Photos) / Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project by Gkemz: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
So that they'd have access to nairaland.
Re: Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project by biafranrealson: 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
its a nice gesture. lose one today and find out how much you gonna cough out to replace it
Re: Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project by kollytommy: 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Why 85 phones? U were brought to the office by 85 votes abi?
Re: Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project by Caveman27: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
See this human monkey, are there only 85ppl in ur constituency? Bloody idiot.. Wen Govt dey pay dem 25mil monthly y dey no go reason like ape.
Re: Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project by oruma19: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
splenzard:
I weep for our future... 85 phones??

seriously??

I weep!!! I weep!!!! I weep!!!! There was indeed "a country"
Re: Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project by Dsov2016: 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
I agree with that guy that said that thunder should fire all the thief thief polilooters. intact ehn the thunder that will fire and scatter them go dey so powerful that even the devil will feel sorry for them. just imagine this worthless people and someone will come and be saying that God will judge them or say where are they carrying the money to. let me tell you something all of us have one life to live and we should not allow this unfortunate set of people turn that life into a hellish nightmare. until we Nigerians size the bull by the horn and take our destiny into our own hands this people will continue playing us like football. Have you noticed that like a joke the democracy in this country is becoming like oligarchy or like an exclusive club, you can only break into their rank if you have a mentor or ill gotten wealth, for example let a common man try and contest, only the price of nomination form will make you run away, like play they have made it so expensive for anyone of us to attempt leading this country only them and their family can lead. I remember hearing that during the last election, the price of nomination form was #2 million, that not to talk of the cost of campaigning. Until we realize that APA, PDA, CPR and whatever name are just different faces of the same body then we will move forward. I believe it is because of this that they refused to have independent candidates
Re: Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project by Pekun210(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
am managing my asha 200 sha...helper please locate me
Re: Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project by yemite200(m): 12:01am On Oct 22, 2017
he should not forget to buy data for them ooo, I weep for my dear country....
Re: Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project by Daddybright1986(m): 6:22am On Oct 22, 2017
Nigerians politicians are really funny
The other day it was Benue, buying wheelbarrow
Today Rivers buying phone
Re: Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Jilo83:
Phone as constituency project. Is that empowerment or what?
In addition,
The phones he bought to appreciate his padi padi who supported him during the election!

I bet you non of the masses in his constituency will smell that phone!
Re: Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project by Skoopy(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2017
Nigeria is bleeding.
Re: Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project by mechanics(m): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2017
So how will he select the beneficiaries?
Re: Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project by ICEMAN(m): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2017
This is really funny. This is the type of news one expects to hear coming from a banana republic. And his constituents are hailing him too? SMH! Nigeria's oil has less than 35 years before it finishes. Rivers State politicians and still using their children's futures to buy champagne and fly private jets. It will be interesting to see how much of a priority the state will be then. BE WISE!
Re: Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project by offor88(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
I can beat my chest that he's from the broom party
Surely he must be from the Broom party
Re: Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project by Igzhbt(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
He is one of the brainless toys we called leaders. whichever constituency he his leading, your struggle continue.
Re: Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project by sfinkzslot(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
sfinkzslot:
well its not as if the facebook OP specifically said its for "Constituency Project" per se

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Storm Boko Haram Training Camp, Engage Terrorists In Shootout. Photos / Sanusi: Buhari’s FX Policy Encourages Corruption-thecable / Court Of Appeal Strikes Out Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.