Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Photos Of Mr. Peter Obi Inducing Anambra Voters With Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Mr. Peter Obi Inducing Anambra Voters With Money (3564 Views)

Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) / Yahaya Bello's SSA Accused Of Wooing Voters With Onion, Maggi, Salt And Cash / IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Mr. Peter Obi Inducing Anambra Voters With Money by vedaxcool(m): 4:31am On Oct 22, 2017
whay am I seeing like this. Tomorrow this hypocrite will blame FG for poverty he created.
Re: Photos Of Mr. Peter Obi Inducing Anambra Voters With Money by Lerio(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
This bastard I warned you to stop mentioning me in your silly posts. I guess it's not your fault it was me that brought my self down to your level.
Re: Photos Of Mr. Peter Obi Inducing Anambra Voters With Money by globemoney: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lerio:
This bastard I warned you to stop mentioning me in your silly posts. I guess it's not your fault it was me that brought my self down to your level.
haha, look at this small ph boy feeling funky.. chisom I hope you are not one of thugs saint obi is planning to import to anambra state?
Re: Photos Of Mr. Peter Obi Inducing Anambra Voters With Money by Lerio(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
globemoney:

haha, look at this small ph boy feeling funky.. chisom I hope you are not one of thugs saint obi is planning to import to anambra state?

Keep on mentioning the name ur punk ass mama was moaning when your lazy dad was banging her. U go die if you stop. Jobless FOOL. Thats another assignment for you boy.
Re: Photos Of Mr. Peter Obi Inducing Anambra Voters With Money by Basic123: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
But we no dey give SHISHI
Re: Photos Of Mr. Peter Obi Inducing Anambra Voters With Money by Obidient4life3: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
globemoney:
After impoverishing the masses during his 8 years tenure as governor, Peter obi now goes about using his stolen money to buy votes for his godson in the forthcoming Anambra elections. cheesy cheesy

Ode, does that look like a polling unit in your eyes?
Re: Photos Of Mr. Peter Obi Inducing Anambra Voters With Money by Basic123: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
He no dey give shi shi

Awon were
Re: Photos Of Mr. Peter Obi Inducing Anambra Voters With Money by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mumu.

Peter Obi never contested any elective position in PDP.

Try another propaganda

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Expensive Presidential Cars In The World 2017 / FG Names PDP Looters (DAILYTRUST) / Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.