Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User (37123 Views)

Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church / Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by Ayo4251(m): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
What if the supposed real picture is the photoshopped picture ?

2 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by Mintayo(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
This one na photoshop now. Photooffice sef. undecided
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by efemty001: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
if you a nairalaner and you havent come across this comment then you are a learner

Read bellow!

BTW, keep studying the different scents of condom.... #Rottweiler

Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by Obaf1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
SeniorZato:
Did i make FTC embarassed
i think u shoulp pay ur landlord "hopefullandlord" for rent so that u can a sit on ftc,,,,,,,,,,,lol
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by anitapreeti(f): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
gilgal7:

Nope you made MTC meaning mumu to comment.. who FTC help... ?

I can imagine dear!
U must have tried severally but your crappy network won't let you. Don't hate! Keep trying! FTC epp yhu grin
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by dayleke: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
gilgal7:

Hey Lady,
You badt gan ni o....
Why now?
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by 9aiboard: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
nigerians got no chill o
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by dayleke: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
Obaf1:
i think u shoulp pay ur landlord "hopefullandlord" for rent so that u can a sit on ftc,,,,,,,,,,,lol

Another one !!!
Chai!!!!
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by sunisonflex29(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
who bin lie that kind lie give us before na..

lie Mohammed pipu them
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by Oyindidi(f): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
obinna58:

Oh really?
Really wah?
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by SeniorZato(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
gilgal7:

You no see as ur face be like watin them chop remain
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by JoshMedia: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
felaliveson:
Don't be deceive, d pastor owns d private jet.. it's just a before and after d printing on d jet was done

look closely, it's truly Photoshop
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by delzbaba(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
I've always known that.
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by DozieInc(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
candlewax:
salvation ministry is wealthy but i dont think they can afford a PJ. atleast for now. he is busy bragging of the 100million he once donated

Augustap

The church can afford 5 private jets if we want to, maybe not a priority for now.
He gave $1million not naira, hope you understand??

Cc: Emeka1million

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by Spylord48: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
Even if he isn't the owned of the jet,I know he is already dreaming of having one.Who knows, maybe somebody somewhere hired a blogger to advertise and publish the jet as the pastor's own in order to ginger his members to increase their hustle and tithe payment. That their pastor deserve a private jet like other Yahoo pastor hovering around as men of God.
There is no smoke without fire! somebody needs a private jet and somebody somewhere is also pressing some buttons to make the dream a reality

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by Sleyanya1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
That's just people shouldn't ever try to take the Judgement seat in any man's life, especially one who's connected to God.

I'm not surprised at all, people can do any thing for attention and traffic generation these days using the social media.
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
i see you tryna defend your church, thats understandable. yes he gave a million dollars when exchange rate was 100naira and the fact you knew bout it proves my point

Augustap
DozieInc:

The church can afford 5 private jets if we want to, maybe not a priority for now.
He gave $1million not naira, hope you understand??

2 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by DozieInc(m): 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pilot4Airbus:
Atheist wannabes will look for another excuse to justify their previous stupidity.

You are wicktd ... lol
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
I'M JUST WONDERING WHY PEOPLE MOST ESPECIALLY NIGERIANS LIKE TAKING PARACETAMOL FOR SOMEONE ELSE HEADACHE.
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by muriunited(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
LTC
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by Hades2016(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
felaliveson:
Don't be deceive, d pastor owns d private jet.. it's just a before and after d printing on d jet was done

are you for real

Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by DozieInc(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
candlewax:
i see you tryna defend your church, thats understandable. yes he gave a million dollars when exchange rate was 100naira and the fact you knew bout it proves my point

Augustap

Yes he GAVE $1MILLION.
$1 =100 naira? What year are you talking about?
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by sinaj(f): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Boyooosa:

Did u join them too?
I dnt insult preachers.
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by Mak4web(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
9ja
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
I dont know year but He said that to me, he said it was a million dollars but was 100million naira equivalent that then he was still paying for the property at birabi

incase you wanna know when USD exchanged for 100naira, try google

Augustap
DozieInc:

Yes he GAVE $1MILLION.
$1 =100 naira? What year are you talking about?
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by efemena5050(m): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
na lie if i hv my way in in this country as a leader first tin i ll do is to deal with all those corrupt bastards then burn all the gay for their yash after tht flog all those mumu form form youths then lastly oh oh naija pastors most especially those daddy daddy , serious beating and wounding in terms of tax bcus most pastors this days r egocentric thieves who only consider themselves as against their followers while neglecting the tru principles of christ nd humility......... quote me nd let red thunder locate u
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by zedman1(m): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
felaliveson:

No, sorry but your'e wrong. Ever heard of perspective? the writing on the jet should naturally diminish with distance but in this case its just.... flat! I'm not talking pastor or church here, just talking simple arts/ architecture. Thank you.
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by Boyooosa(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
sinaj:
I dnt insult preachers.
What of the ones that don't practise what they preach? Do you frown at their misdeeds?
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by DozieInc(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
candlewax:
I dont know year but He said that to me, he said it was a million dollars but was 100million naira equivalent that then he was still paying for the property at birabi

incase you wanna know when USD exchanged for 100naira, try google

Augustap

Be sure of your facts sir.
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by zedman1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
What if the supposed real picture is the photoshopped picture ?
It can't be, poor art, again I say, no perspective. Check the prints well.
Re: Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User by sinaj(f): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Boyooosa:

What of the ones that don't practise what they preach? Do you frown at their misdeeds?
I dont.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims / Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" / Understanding The Concept of Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.