Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland (2254 Views)

CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads / Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads / Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Jesuschrist419: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Are proud that you attack Christianity while Islam that promotes pedophilia, terrorism, beheading, subjugation of women and all kinds of beastly acts is left alone to grow?
Lolz. I attack all religions especially Islam.

1 Like

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
Lolz. I attack all religions especially Islam.
Mention just 2 anti-islamic threads created by an atheist that has made front page.

just 2
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by adepeter2027(m): 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism does not rejection religion and there are religious atheist and we religious people want the best for irreligious atheists . Atheists are driven by anger and hate for a non existent entity - this bespeaks of high possibilities of mental illness as proven here .

Atheists are most likely to be depressed and even commit suicide according to the research by the reputable Mayo Clinic and New York Times who have handled and reported on such cases . According to studies , religion has fostered growth and development and unified societies since the beginning of human existence on earth .

You mean morality ? No wonder atheists in the past have supported pedophilia , incest , bestiality even going ahead to justify rape as they fight for sexual liberation .

And again , you do realize that the religious are wealthier and live more satisfying lives than the non-religious .
Well-done sir

Tuale
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Jesuschrist419: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism does not rejection religion and we religious people want the best for atheists . Atheists are driven by anger and hate for a non existent entity - this bespeaks of high possibilities of mental illness as proven here .

Atheists

Atheists are most likely to be depressed and even commit suicide according to the research by the reputable Mayo Clinic and New York Times who have handled and reported on such cases . According to studies , religion has fostered growth and development and unified societies since the beginning of human existence on earth .

You mean morality ? No wonder atheists in the past have supported pedophilia , incest , bestiality even going ahead to justify rape as they fight for sexual liberation .

And again , you do realize that the religious are wealthier and live more satisfying lives than the non-religious .
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Jesuschrist419: 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Mention just 2 anti-islamic threads created by an atheist that has made front page.

just 2
cheesy okay you win. Maybe some atheists are scared of Islamic extremists and prefer to attack soft hearted Christians
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Originakalokalo(m): 4:36am On Oct 22, 2017
Bibles have been burnt for the fact that priests did not want it to get to common hands.Yet we all have it.

People have been killed for making it be in the hands of a common man.

Christians have been killed for what they believe. Yet people still believe.

The same religion has suffered a lot of ridicule
Yet it has a lot of people in it.

The last world war is not going to be political.

It will not be fought by Nations alone.

It will be a religious war.

Fought by brothers against brother,. Friend against friend,.

Father against son, people will deny Christ for them to live.

Christians, the attack on and the killing of Christians will not stop.

Jesus asked......"If I come back, will I find faith?"

That's a question we need to answer.

Take a look at Turkey.

will I find faith?

The devil is obviously at something.

To hide the truth. He won't succeed.
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by felixomor: 6:49am On Oct 22, 2017
Daeylar:

Since you're around , hopefully you'll reply this meñtion,

In the spirit of fairness, Why don't we on Fridays have threads on Islam where "the objective is to enlighten religious people rather than to insult them"
Rather we have threads basically just speaking on Islam. Nothing special. Just as if it were a discussion between Muslims, (which it usually is)

However on Sundays we have threads where the objective is to question the Christain faith, to question the principles of christainity, to enlighten them.
Why is the same not applicable to Islam, Or am I wrong?

I hope I won't be banned shocked embarassed cry
Well said.
Wow.
Lets see if Seun will answer this question directly....
Hehehehe grin
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by konjinus(m): 7:33am On Oct 22, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
cheesy okay you win. Maybe some atheists are scared of Islamic extremists and prefer to attack soft hearted Christians
of course that's is why atheists are known as irresponsible cowards

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by realmindz: 7:44am On Oct 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism does not reject religion and there are religious atheists and we religious people want the best for irreligious atheists . Atheists are driven by anger and hate for a non existent entity - this bespeaks of high possibilities of mental illness as proven here .

Why are you such a liar at the bolded.
?

We all know how the church executed our early scientist because they made discoveries that were believed to antagonize the teachings in the bible. Many scientist then were forced to choose sides and claim a religion just to stay alive and continued their works.

Christianity killed early scientists, then when they saw that they can't win the war against knowledge, they had to create Christian apologetics like yourselves to find ways they can relate the bible teachings with scientific findings....

When they were able to cleverly consolate science with religion, then they began to claim credit for scientific advancements.

just imagine, kill science, marry science then claim credit.

1 Like

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Jesuschrist419: 7:50am On Oct 22, 2017
konjinus:
of course that's is why atheists are known as irresponsible cowards
grin grin

1 Like

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Seun(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
So, all of these justifies you and your mods always pushing Antichristian threads to front page?

How come you don't push anti-islamic threads to front page, especially the ones that expose the barbarism in that religion? And don't tell me that atheists haven't created numerous threads on that. But you have made sure such don't see the light of day not to talk of making front page.

But the moment they create something Antichristian or that attacks the church, you quickly move it to front page. Why protect Islam?

You are biased and it is becoming obvious to everyone. You might own your forum but never underestimate the power of a united Christians.
The mods have previously been instructed not to post anti-Christian threads to the home page on Sundays. Sunday HP is for Christians.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Daeylar(f): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Seun:

The mods have been instructed not to post anti-Christian threads to the home page on Sundays. Sunday home page is for Christians.

Wow
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by letusbepieces: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Seun:

I’m sorry that you feel this way. For most atheists, the objective is to enlighten religious people rather than to insult them. Christians talk about hating the sin but loving the sinner. In the same way, most atheists dislike religion, but they want the best for religious people.

They are not after you. They are after the unjustified beliefs that prevent you from enjoying your life to the max and allowing others around you to do the same.

They are angry with religion, which confiscates your time and money, dictates what you can and cannot do in your life, makes you intolerant, and offers only worthless promises in exchange for all your painful sacrifices.

So this is the trash u write here?

I have move base to Religion section, na una find trouble, FP our thread since yesterday una refuse, oya come and preach ya ghetto gospel make i dey see. cool

1 Like

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by letusbepieces: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Seun:

The mods have previously been instructed not to post anti-Christian threads to the home page on Sundays. Sunday HP is for Christians.

Seun, i want to deliver u from the spirit of okokobioko. Na bend down and let us pl angryay.
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by emeijeh(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
Seun:

Oga, when will we have the freedom to comment on an Islamic thread?

Imagine stumbling on an Islamic thread, and you want to bear your mind there, (not necessarily to cause trouble or abuse Muslims) but you are barred because of the stupid clause and oath-swearing bla bla.

Whereas, these Muslims can say whatever they like on Sunday.

Why this imbalance?!

IS IT FAIR?!
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 23, 2017
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by LifestyleTonite: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2017
Seun:

We need a Christian mod to be in charge of posts that hit front page on Sundays.

I vote for either of Kingebuka or albhagdadi
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by 4kings: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2017
Seun:

Please, do revisit your decision on the protection of Islam.
You made a point about enlightenment but this should not be exclusive to Christians alone.

2 Likes

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by budaatum: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
konjinus:
Tomorrow is Sunday, another day for insulting Christians and the church here on Nairaland. however I want to ask a question, why are athiest only after Christians and jews?
Atheist (some, at least) are 'after' those who believe in creators and all that it entails, be they those held by Christians, Jews, Muslims, Spaghetti Monsters or Obatala worshippers etc. If existing creator beliefs and the ideas that follow were not so influential in our society, if they only affected the individual who held these beliefs, the atheist, some at least, wouldn't bother. I, for instance, have not yet come across anyone who'd take a position to the spanking brand new red Ferrari I keep insisting I'd buy with the imaginary million pounds that I can't yet decide is in my hands, in my pocket or in the bank. I expect someone would care when I ask them to go to the shop with me to buy it and give a lift back home in it, or better still, let them have a drive of it. But for now, no one cares. "Believe what you want buda", is the response I seem to hear, and that's what most say when they meet those who keep their gods to themselves.

The belief in a creator affects everyone. Nigerians pray quite a lot to it, and they like proselytising. One need just go about ones living and see how often someone preaches god. The issue is, if it does not exist then all that time used in praying is wasted effort that could better be used in working in a factory for instance. For now though, those in charge sure know to open shop to sell people what they've convinced people to need, and for now, gods are it, and pray and worship buildings is what abounds. Can you see how this affects job creation and the individuals self actualisation? Many would rather work for their daily bread but are being offered the promise of bread in the after life, if one just believed. That bread sounds like stones to the atheist.

konjinus:
Do they not believe in God or are they just angry with God
Some atheists appear to be angry with god, but I would claim this is simply due to their misuse of language. You would even come across atheists who claim they, "do not believe gods exist", without realising they are more agnostic than atheists. If you delve deep into what the atheist is saying, you would understand that their perceived anger at god is a mere argument technique, and they use the religious statement, "to believe", to express their position

I had a fellow atheist claim I was ignorant, arrogant and a disgrace to the atheist community (it was implied), for the sole reason that I do not do 'belief' where the existence of gods are concerned. I have not yet been able to bring myself to it, but that comment has made me consider conceding and revising a position I took in this thread against KingEbukasBlog. Arrogance, as he accused, is the only reason I haven't! I can now see how saying one lacks belief in non-existent gods is indeed stupid, though that was not the crux of our argument, I dare state.

Most atheists do not accept that gods exist and some go so far to claim gods do not exist, so they can't be angry with gods, as that would amount to me being angry at my imaginary million pounds! What most atheists get riled up against are the premises and ideas that are dependent on the statement, 'there is/are gods', which they would claim is a statement that has no evidence in support and believing it does more harm than good, not only to the holder of such beliefs, but to society in general.
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by budaatum: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Seun:

The atheists should have a day too then. I propose Thor's Day, or the Moon Day!
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by konjinus(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
budaatum:

The atheists should have a day too then. I propose Thor's Day, or the Moon Day!
is athiesm a religion that BELIEVES in the non-existence of God? Why should u have a special day. What is remarkable about not believing in God? I think you are just another Christian mad at God
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by budaatum: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
konjinus:
is athiesm a religion that BELIEVES in the non-existence of God? Why should u have a special day. What is remarkable about not believing in God? I think you are just another Christian mad at God
What isn't remarkable about believing in god?

If everyone is getting a day when some have to not talk, why can't others?

You may think whatever you want, you know!
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Seun:

Talk about the Islamic aspect and stop acting like you have no balls under your shorts
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by fireprince14(m): 12:22am On Nov 01, 2017
Seun:

I’m sorry that you feel this way. For most atheists, the objective is to enlighten religious people rather than to insult them. Christians talk about hating the sin but loving the sinner. In the same way, most atheists dislike religion, but they want the best for religious people.

They are not after you. They are after the unjustified beliefs that prevent you from enjoying your life to the max and allowing others around you to do the same.

They are angry with religion, which confiscates your time and money, dictates what you can and cannot do in your life, makes you intolerant, and offers only worthless promises in exchange for all your painful sacrifices.
Its really disturbing that a self proclaimed aetheist feels its his duty to repeatedly slam my religion just because he feels it is false. Religion is all about belief and faith. Jesus didn't give us the xtian religion, he gave us the xtian faith. We built religion around that faith to help us nuture it. Since religion is a man-made construct, it is to be expected that there will be some imperfections in it. On a separate level, aetheism can be interpreted by some to mean a lack of the courage required to place one's belief in something that cannot be seen. The prevalence of aetheists on nairaland these days can be seen as an outlet for guilt and uncertainty.
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by OtemSapien: 1:11am On Nov 01, 2017
fireprince14:

Its really disturbing that a self proclaimed aetheist feels its his duty to repeatedly slam my religion just because he feels it is false. Religion is all about belief and faith.
Your religion slammed atheists first.

1 Like

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by ScienceWatch: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
OtemSapien:
Your religion slammed atheists first.

Otemsapien, you know that this is a damn lie.
Atheists feel lonely and so troll religious topics for comic sexual relief. Religeous people dont want to debate Atheists because they have moved higher up the truth ladder.

Atheists trap religious people into debate. I always warn religious people to NEVER explain their faith to Atheists, especially unregistered Low-level Atheists.
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by OtemSapien: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Otemsapien, you know that this is a damn lie.
Atheists feel lonely and so troll religious topics for comic sexual relief. Religeous people dont want to debate Atheists because they have moved higher up the truth ladder.

Atheists trap religious people into debate. I always warn religious people to NEVER explain their faith to Atheists, especially unregistered Low-level Atheists.

Check the bible, your religion called atheists 'fools' first.

1 Like

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by ScienceWatch: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
OtemSapien:

Check the bible, your religion called atheists 'fools' first.
Only unregistered Low-Atheists resort to twisting bible scriptures for their own personal gain. You are certainly not a Low-level Atheist. Why cant you quote the scripture you refer to ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

YAHWEH PERMITS YOU TO DRINK BEER WITH YOUR TITHE / Release The Power Of The Spirit With This Truth - Joseph Prince / Is Being A Rev Father Or Rev Sista Not A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.