Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Attitude Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attitude Of Love (677 Views)

What Can I Do To This Nasty Attitude Of My Wife.i Am Tired / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attitude Of Love by emmatuxz(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
"When you love someone, you never make them look small in front of others. You instead stand by their side in public, and when they err, you correct them in private."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attitude Of Love by tosyne2much(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
That's so true
Re: Attitude Of Love by Lalas247(f): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
That’s Right
Some be saying love yet their actions show the opposite ..... not good to shade a loved one in public
Re: Attitude Of Love by wh33z(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
emmatuxz:
"When you love someone, you never make them look small in front of others. You instead stand by their side in public, and when they err, you correct them in private."
we do this everyday..
Re: Attitude Of Love by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hope you also stand by their side when a trailer is about crushing them, babbish.
Re: Attitude Of Love by emmatuxz(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2017
love in action

(1) (Reply)

6 Dating Tips For Nice Guys Who Don’t Want To Finish Last / What Can I Do To Prevent Unwanted Pregnancy? / How To Stop Mastubation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.