Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] (8580 Views)

15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured / I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) / I Have Known Her For 7 Years But This Thing Happened When We Finally Had S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!!

This is a small case, but to me, it's big. Why?

Since, we started making sales from our WETCLEF lines of books, our email channel hasn't made a dime. It was as if replying clients' email was a waste of time. Most clients via WhatsApp purchase our products, but email clients weren't.

Na small thing remain I for don slap some clients via email, but technology hasn't gotten up to that. So, I kept replying all my messages and most will promise to make payment, but you won't see them again.

It was later I knew Nigerians rarely check their mails except when they apply for a job. Now I know where the problem was coming from.

Luckily, the lack of sales via email was broken today.

This is how the transaction went.

Henry: Nice work I must say...i just wanted to ask how much does ur book cost altogether plus d bonus and how much will I pay if I just wanted just 2 books + bonus book - Thanks
iLegend: It is still a bonus book, but only ChatDicted, FemaleSextapes and WooTalks are made available for a reason. ESCOFi and other books have a different marketing time and plan.

Henry: Sorry for not replying earlier.
We were talking about your book and discounts...How much are we looking at here, please.

iLegend: I couldn't find our previous chat. Were we talking about ChatDicted 1.0? If yes, it's 6k, but we'll give you 50% discount which is 3k.

Henry: No, Femalesextapes. The same price?

iLegend: No. It's 7k, but if you want to make payment now we'll give you 50% off, else it reverts to 7k.

Henry: Aii. I can do that...let me have the necessary details

iLegend:

Two ways of payment.

Option A: Bank transfer. (Recommended)

Bank: GTB
Name: (Removed)
Acct: 01127*****
Acct Type: Savings

Option B: Airtel Card or MTN Top-up (Recharge card).

Henry: You'll be getting a notification soon.

iLegend: We'll appreciate. When you're done, let us know. Thank you.

Henry: I Av already..sent u a screenshot before now.

I don't read this message early and he messaged again

Henry: Helloooo??

I didn't see this one either because I was busy with work. Seems he got scared thinking he has been scammed. I could feel his yelling in the hello he wrote. No normal hello spelling has "four Os." I understood why he yelled. The time difference was 3 hours before I replied after he made the payment. I didn't see it, else I would've replied immediately.

iLegend: Just seen it now. The money has reflected. Thank you.

iLegend: Received. Thank you for a successful transaction. Message me on WhatsApp via +234701. I'll customize your book and  give you a unique password. You'll get your book before 10PM today. It will be sent via WhatsApp.

Henry: Awaiting your reply

Now, he messaged me on WhatsApp.

What did you learn from this? Patience and determination despite how small it is.

My advice, start whatever little thing you can start. People will laugh at you at first, but don't give up. To be a true millionaire or billionaire, you must provide a service the masses need.

Below are screenshots of the WhatsApp chat and how I sent the him the book at 5:21PM

If you read this far, there is a gift for you. Since we made 3500, we'll do this.

1. God 10% = N350
2. Clef Management 14.3% = N500
3. iLegend 3.7% = N130
4. Romancelanders 72% = N2,520

The first 5 people to drop their numbers will get N500 recharge card each.

So, we finally broke the yoke of lack of email payment. Thank God and bigger cumulative successes await us all. What will you say to that? Amen! I can't hear you. Say it louder! AMEN!!!

Modify:

We share knowledge on male self-development, how to last long in bed, how to chat, how to improve your sense of humor, how to cure erectile dysfuntion, how to fûck her like a bítch until she can't leave you, how to naturally make your díck bigger, how to keep a conversation for as long as you want, and how to make money legitimately.

We have authentic books on them and they deliver as promised. If you read any of our books, that particular problem is solved. You can also buy ChatDicted on Amazon. It's too expensive on Amazon, so message us.

Any one can contact us via email iLegendBusiness@gmail.com or via our website www.wetclef.com or via the WhatsApp link on my profile.

Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Oyindidi(f): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Someone help me with a dancing memecheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Where are the numbers? Lazy readers will miss this... tongue
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Prince4945(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
I need the card abeg
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Prince4945:
I need the card abeg
Number 1. PM me your phone number.

Modify: Sent
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Divay22(f): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Music..
Let's dance cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
SMH
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Adasun(m): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mtn-0810***,GOD bless ur hustle cheesy
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
All these girls still dey form. Guys get it fast... grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Prince4945(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Got it, thanks ilegend

2 Likes

Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Adasun:
Mtn-0810,GOD bless ur hustle cheesy
Amen. Sent
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Prince4945:
Got it, thanks ilegend
Your time is wrong. grin Please remove the screenshot. My MTN number is showing. Remove or blur it. Thanks.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Someone help me with a dancing memecheesy
Call lefulefu. Abi na only Obama meme him sabi.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Adasun(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ilegend.ur credibility no get part two o,just got da card 60sec after posting my number cheesy

dats was why i did not take time joining wetclef.com when it was lunched.tho am trying to understand da site.

4 Likes

Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Prince4945(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
iLegendd:
Your time is wrong. grin Please remove the screenshot. My MTN number is showing. Remove or blur it. Thanks.

Lol, I'll blurr it tho or remove it, just wanted ppl to see it was no joke , thanks anyways
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
i no go carry last 68486 mtn
i have recived mine ooo
May God bless you abundantly for this kind gesture
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Austyno4(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
081**** send mine
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
Divay22:
Music..
Let's dance cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can you break dance? I was a 2nd runner up during my uni days in break a dancing competition. So, I no sure say you fit shake body.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
08167****. Mtn
Oya oh.
Bless me
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Oyindidi(f): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
iLegendd:
Call lefulefu. Abi na only Obama meme him sabi.
I'm back in ph
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Divay22(f): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
iLegendd:
Can you break dance? I was a 2nd runner up during my uni days in break a dancing competition. So, I no sure say you fit shake body.
Nah
Can't do break dance, but i know what i can do when it comes to dancing wink
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Austyno4(m): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Austyno4:
08168613727 send mine

Just got mine.... God bless.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
It's only 5 slots and I have sent to the 5 people above. Let me use my own share of the 500 and buy fruits, then give God his own. grin
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
Gbadegesin19:
08167****. Mtn
Oya oh.
Bless me

Seriously..
God bless your hustle really good oh
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
help a poor brother, 08063753662, dont think because am not a gal ooo cry cry
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm back in ph
I'll be in PH tomorow morning. My cousin (male) dey do wedding and I be part of the best man crew. I have never done this before. Kinda weird. I hope I don't get nervous. grin
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by hooyey(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hope I am not late 07069719368 May God bless your hustle
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Oyindidi(f): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
iLegendd:
I'll be in PH tomorow morning. My cousin (male) dey do wedding and I be part of the best man crew. I have never done this before. Kinda weird. I hope I don't get nervous. grin
Nice, where is the venue?
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Divay22(f): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
Legend, when is your birthday?
A good heart never goes unnoticed.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
help a poor brother, , dont think because am not a gal ooo cry cry
It's only 5 first. Sorry for coming late. Maybe next time.

Okay, I'll add one more.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
iLegendd:
We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!!

This is a small case, but to me, it's big. Why?

Since, we started making sales from our WETCLEF lines of books, our email channel hasn't made a dime. It was as if replying clients' email was a waste of time. Most clients via WhatsApp purchase our products, but email clients weren't.

Na small thing remain I for don slap some clients via email, but technology hasn't gotten up to that. So, I kept replying all my messages and most will promise to make payment, but you won't see them again.

It was later I knew Nigerians rarely check their mails except when they apply for a job. Now I know where the problem was coming from.

Luckily, the lack of sales via email was broken today.

This is how the transaction went.

Henry: Nice work I must say...i just wanted to ask how much does ur book cost altogether plus d bonus and how much will I pay if I just wanted just 2 books + bonus book - Thanks
iLegend: It is still a bonus book, but only ChatDicted, FemaleSextapes and WooTalks are made available for a reason. ESCOFi and other books have a different marketing time and plan.

Henry: Sorry for not replying earlier.
We were talking about your book and discounts...How much are we looking at here, please.

iLegend: I couldn't find our previous chat. Were we talking about ChatDicted 1.0? If yes, it's 6k, but we'll give you 50% discount which is 3k.

Henry: No, Femalesextapes. The same price?

iLegend: No. It's 7k, but if you want to make payment now we'll give you 50% off, else it reverts to 7k.

Henry: Aii. I can do that...let me have the necessary details

iLegend:

Two ways of payment.

Option A: Bank transfer. (Recommended)

Bank: GTB
Name: (Removed)
Acct: 01127*****
Acct Type: Savings

Option B: Airtel Card or MTN Top-up (Recharge card).

Henry: You'll be getting a notification soon.

iLegend: We'll appreciate. When you're done, let us know. Thank you.

Henry: I Av already..sent u a screenshot before now.

I don't read this message early and he messaged again

Henry: Helloooo??

I didn't see this one either because I was busy with work. Seems he got scared thinking he has been scammed. I could feel his yelling in the hello he wrote. No normal hello spelling has "four Os." I understood why he yelled. The time difference was 3 hours before I replied after he made the payment. I didn't see it, else I would've replied immediately.

iLegend: Just seen it now. The money has reflected. Thank you.

iLegend: Received. Thank you for a successful transaction. Message me on WhatsApp via +234701. I'll customize your book and  give you a unique password. You'll get your book before 10PM today. It will be sent via WhatsApp.

Henry: Awaiting your reply

Now, he messaged me on WhatsApp.

What did you learn from this? Patience and determination despite how small it is.

My advice, start whatever little thing you can start. People will laugh at you at first, but don't give up. To be a true millionaire or billionaire, you must provide a service the masses need.

Below are screenshots of the WhatsApp chat and how I sent the him the book at 5:21PM

If you read this far, there is a gift for you. Since we made 3500, we'll do this.

1. God 10% = N350
2. Clef Management 14.3% = N500
3. iLegend 3.7% = N130
4. Romancelanders 72% = N2,520

The first 5 people to drop their numbers will get N500 recharge card each.

So, we finally broke the yoke of lack of email payment. Thank God and bigger cumulative successes await us all. What will you say to that? Amen! I can't hear you. Say it louder! AMEN!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OMG!16 Years Old Boy Post Bedroom Picture With His Girlfriend / Closed / What Matters To Me During Sex — Maheeda (adults Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.