Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

5 Simple Female Lifestyle That Commands Respect From Both Sexes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Simple Female Lifestyle That Commands Respect From Both Sexes (799 Views)

20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH / How Can Nigerian Ladies Regain Their Lost Respect From Their Guys? / Sexy Lady Ask Twitter For A Husband, Gets Proposals From Both Sexes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Simple Female Lifestyle That Commands Respect From Both Sexes by Laughjooor: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
Here i'm dishing out 5 outstanding female lifestyle that commands respect and love from both sexes (male and female)
These qualities is undoubtedly the best qualities that catches the mind (not just the eyes) of anyone. if i meet such a lady, mehn, i will always be mindful of her presence and absence. lol. thats by the way.

Let me not tell stories that will bore you.

Now.

5 SIMPLE FEMALE LIFESTYLE THAT COMMANDS RESPECT FROM BOTH SEXES

Quietness -

When a lady is naturally quiet she gets attention, people will naturally like to hang around her,
because unconsciously,they think that she is naive and that she needs someone to talk to and learn..directly and
indirectly she will be loved by her friends and admirers.

Humility -
wow, this point really fascinates me, any lady that is naturally humble, is percieved as a very simple lady period,
she will be talked about secretely, also she will be admired openly even in an event full of strangers. because
people have seen it all and are searching for something unique or outstanding to talk about, when the see such a lady they
bow to it...and conclude in there mind that she is indeed a wife material.

Decent Dressing -
Dressing goes along way in our individual lives. for ladies, what captures people attention is first your appearance, this could be structurally, facially and fashionably. a decent and fashionable lady is considered classy among both sexes, dress decently with good sense of fashion, you will surely be respected everyday.

Smiley -
yes, Good smiles is more than makeup, when a lady genuinely smile, they world stops and smiles, this can go along
way to affect the world around her. when a lady is having a smiley face every time, that is wow. she will be love,
respected and sort after.
ladies always look simple and smiley, it's very admirable than looking too serious to command respect.

Respectful -
Respect is reciprocal as we all know, when a lady is very respectful even to those that her peers may complain that are weigh lower than her, now thats major, she is admired, she will be admired her peers and talked about by strangers because everybody want to be respected to feel important. while she honestly respects people, people will honor her..that's a fact.

what do you think? https://kingsleyuc..com.ng/

Re: 5 Simple Female Lifestyle That Commands Respect From Both Sexes by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
I hate guys that gamble, thats fu.cked up shiit!

Augustap
Re: 5 Simple Female Lifestyle That Commands Respect From Both Sexes by iamJ(m): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
men forget that thing who likes you likes you

its better to be free than act to satisfy others

i dont give a hut, i have never given a hut, and i will never give a hut

if you dont like me, shift, there are 7.5billoin people in this world, making you happy is pointless

1 Like

Re: 5 Simple Female Lifestyle That Commands Respect From Both Sexes by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
A humble lady can make me do the unthinkable. wink

(1) (Reply)

Whys Is That Everything Related To Ipob Is Sex / Ladies And Gents Whats Your Take On This Lady / Opinion: Some Ladies Dont Deserve Good Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.