Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business (9546 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by Ruthytobbie: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2012
I have 500k nd i am in search of a lucrative business that will not tie down my money. please help me out i need ideas.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by Thethy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2012
Grasscutter farming, contact: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by croj(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2012
You can invest in fixed assets like housing, land etc. Not sure if N500k will be enough, so you may still need some more cash. But i tell you, Real estate is a very lucrative business in a country like Nigeria that need sufficient housing. If you are a serious investor, you will recover your cost over time if the feasibility study is properly done, plus good strategy to attract customers with quality services.

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by seyikusa: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2012
with a lot less than that you can invest in fast moving fashion goods like shoes, bags and accessories. You dont need to tie your money down by paying rent for a boutique. You could simply sell from the boot of your car if you park close to a business areas or banks. email me at seyi_kusa@yahoo.com if you need more info or supplies

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by knowledge4(m): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2012
What do you mean by a lucrative business that will not tie down the money?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by tiensinte(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2012
TIENS INTEGRITY GROUP {Tree of wealth}
Tired of working from am to pm?
Discover how to make up to 500,000 naira yearly with a purchase of just 35,000 naira from home without interfering with your current job or business…
Welcome to a world of endless possibilities where impossible is nothing…
We present you with a perfect opportunity to become financially free and independent. WHO ARE WE
We are Tiens Integrity group {TIG} with head office in Accra, TIG is a subsidiary of Adesphen Nigeria Enterprises {a major distributor for Tiens in Nigeria} its mission is to provide solutions to failures of financial success of network marketing in Nigeria. A research was carried out by the TIENS INTEGRITY GROUP on “The cause of failure of rapid success in network marketing in Nigeria”. The report of this research was quite shocking as it was discovered that the major cause of failure experienced in the past with various network marketers is majorly due to inability of distributors to refer the minimum number of persons required to hit the threshold and sustain growth. the group also found out that most interested clients in Nigeria that are willing to invest in the business don’t have the skills or time to network / introduce people to the business. This In turns makes it unprofitable and unattractive.
We at TIG will help prospective clients get the minimum number of persons required for consistent growth in multi-level marketing and maintain the network.
Immediately you join our group you automatically get to star 3 in tiens and we assure you of reaching star 8 in 10 TIG months. This is achievable through a tested & trusted system adopted by our administrators used in countries like South Africa, Malaysia, Namibia,China. Etc. The system makes it possible for prospective clients to benefit from the financial freedom promised by tiens international.
This service only attracts an administrative charge which has been deducted from each client’s benefits at the end of each TIG month as stated in the bonus payment scale
Tiens is an International company with its headquarters in China that deals in production, sales and distribution of health products and household appliances through network marketing. It’s a company based on the philosophy of enriching and rewarding loyal customers through multi-level marketing thereby creating health, wealth and employment rather than advertising.
What is Network Marketing/ Multi-Level Marketing?
Multi-level marketing (MLM) is a marketing strategy in which the sales force is compensated not only for sales they personally generate, but also for the sales of others they recruit, creating a down line of distributors and a hierarchy of multiple levels of compensation or royalty bonus.

HOW TO JOIN? {There is no success without sacrifice}
To be part of this great business opportunity requires prospective clients to purchase goods worth a minimum of 200USD (30,600 naira), this will automatically guaranty you 3-star level in the network. Hence, the group helps you to get the number of people you need to make you qualify to the next star.getting to the next star comes with a monetary compensation as stated in the bonus scale.
WHO CAN JOIN?
Guess the question here, should be who can’t? If you are 18 years old or more then I humbly present you with this lifetime opportunity which could change your story for the better if you are willing to move to the level of financial freedom.
There are two ways of registering namely:
 Single registration;
 Register and buy health food products worth #35,000 naira.
Your registration costs 3000 naira (this makes you a life member of Tiens international)
You become a Tiens Nigeria Integrity Group member with #1,400 naira ( for 10 months)

 You would be supplied products worth #30,600 naira. You can either use or sell the products to get back initial investment.
 Multiple registration;
 Not less than three registrations and only in multiples of three
 Register and Purchase health equipment product worth #105,000 naira {blood circulatory massager}
 This is for more than 1 person willing to combine purchase
Bonus will be given based on the number of registrations made.
MODE OF PAYMENT & PROCEDURE
 Payment should be made only to designated banks and account number stated on the benefits page
 Copy of teller should be given to marketers and information be sent to group's phone numbers for verifications
 Group will not be liable to any registration made in cash to the representatives
 Each TIG month is 2 calendar months and the first payment will be made 2 months after registration
BENEFITS
 Asides the health product purchased which represents value for money, cash reward will be given to clients after the 1st TIG {2 calendar months}
 LIFE earning of commissions monthly from Tiens even after expiration of membership with TIG in the 10th month
 Members are not required to find or refer people to the group before qualifying for bonus; the group pays resource personnel to do that.
 Members are not mandated to buy products on the same registration again except it is voluntary
 Members have nothing to lose because they get supplied products which they can either use or sell; there is value for money paid!

Period Purchase Bonus
(All prices quoted in Naira)
Registration point #35,000 -

1st Month - #5,000:00
2nd Month - #10,000:00
3rd Month - #15,000:00
4th Month - #20,000:00
5th Month - #25,000:00
6th Month - #35,000:00
7th Month - #65,000:00
8th Month - #145,000:00
9th Month - #180,000:00
10th Month - #2.7 million/ a car

HOW WE ARRIVED AT THE BONUS SCALE
Joining and buying goods worth 33600 from tiens international automatically makes you a star 3 member
Introducing not less than 5 people to the business that also joins and buys 33600 naira worth of product qualifies you to go to the next level star 4 and with a financial bonus of 36000 naira. (The group helps you to get the not less than 5 people through the aid of marketers and other networking means)
The group in order to encourage growth shares the 36000 naira amongst the 5 new clients we get on your behalf at 5000 naira each. And pay the resource personnel / marketer 3000 naira each as commission.
The 2 calendar months is required by the group to get the 5 people you need to qualify for the payment from tiens.
All payments are made by tiens international. The group only administers the affairs of the team.

”It’s impossible” said pride. “It’s risky” said experience. “It’s pointless” said reason. “Give it a try” whispered the heart
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by Fabrio: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2012
Hello.

I am Dhaneesh Business Development Manger Fabrio LLC Dubai. Now we are introducing a new unique product for interior and exterior wall paneling and flooring.

We all ready have a market network in India and China and we are searching for new distributors for other country’s like Nigeria , Libya , and all other African and European country’s if you are interested to know more about our products and implementing system please contact me at Dhaneesh fabrio@email.com or visit our website http://fabrio.net/products.html

You can also call me on 00971 55 2952080 ,00971 4 2503913
Fax 00971 4 2503914

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by jam04(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2012
invest in granite business....get 20,000 guaranteed every month...call me for further details 08090938426 or olulay@yahoo.com
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by fahren(m): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2012
For the last time. If financial freedom with ease is what you desire then the investment plan is the Green Gold (Jatropha Curcas) a source of renewable energy which is currently used for bio diesel which fuel standard diesel engines of cars, plants and even air planes. Jatropha farm has a life span of up to 40 years, 1 hecter of jatropha farm produces fruit of 1.5 ton in the first year, 3.5 ton in the second year and 5 ton in the fifth year. 1 kg of jatropha is sold in nigeria for 80 naira, 80 x 1.5 ton gives you 120,000 naira in the first year, 280,000 and 400,000 naira in the 2nd and 5th year respectively. A 100metre x 100metre expanse of land will give 10 hecters of jatropha curcas farm. If the above calculation is based on 100metre by 100metre which is 10 hecteres, it will yield 1,200,000, 2,800,000 in the 1st, 2nd year respectively and 4,000,000 till 40 years. Jatropha is a rugged plant, it can survive up to 3 years of no rainfall and needs litle or no pesticide application as it serves pesticedes. Information they say is what seperates the rich from the poor, here is a piece. For more info, call disc energy on 08020778050, or email us disc.energy@yahoo.con
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by Jwillaims: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2012
I run my business with schools, and my biz is registered with C.A.C. lets talk you bring the money and we reach an aggreement to be paying you 10% of your money every month. Minimum of 3months. My email: j.willaims51@yahoo.com.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by adebsonA1: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2012
A MULTI BILLION DOLLAR AMERICAN COMPANY THAT HAS AN OFFICE IN LAGOS AND ABUJA IS EARNESTLY IN NEED OF MAJOR DISTRIBUTORS NATIONWIDE,TO BE A MAJOR DISTRIBUTOR LIKE ME;U ONLY NEED 240K AND D BENEFIT INCLUDE;AN ACCOUNT WILL BE OPEN 4 U IN USA AND U WIL BE GIVEN A MASTERCARD.U WILL BE PAID IN DOLLARS,ONLY D INITIAL INVESTMENT IS ENOUGH 2 CONVINCE U. I ALSO GOT 2 KNOW DIS COMPANY THRU NAIRALAND I WAS INVITED 2 DIS COMPANY HEAD OFFICE IN IKEJA LAGOS AND AM ENJOYING THEIR PACKAGE IF U ARE INTERESTED CALL THIS NUMBER SO I CAN DIRECT U 2 D COMPANY;08057574085 OR 08093744882.SAMSON IS MY NAME.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by kennafols(f): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2012
Am a major distributor of cocacola, i have a mega deport, if you invest your money with me i will pay you 10% monthly. You can call me on 08080752000
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by stpat1(m): 1:24am On Apr 20, 2012
u guys that want to give 10% why not teach us how to fish

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by Olawaleiou(m): 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2012
There is no business you will do that your money wont be tied down.500k is not much money.But you can invest in a business that is seeking to expand.What is your level of business experience?Its important if you dont want to throw your 500k away.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by Realdealer(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2012
I know a good guy in Italy that help people grow economically in Nigeria by helping them buy MADE IN ITALY original and good quality products and he will send to you to the address you will give him, just for you to sell in Nigeria and make your profits confortably. He has a Nigerian investment registered company with offices in lagos. You can start with even little amount for stuffs like Best quality Italian Gold Jewelries, Italian Shoes for ladies & men, Italian Suits, Italian ladies Bags for occassions and cassuals etc. He will direct you more on places or kinds of offices you can sell Italian products in your own area where must people he directed were successfull. You may even get a binding contract with him for any amount you are investing for your business to asure you of the safety of your money untill you get your products. I will only give to you his info with his consent if you inbox me now at methodius72@yahoo.com
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by dipson2009: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
Well, you can invest the money in cement biz, with your 500,. you are good to start. you can earn from 20k(minimum) upward depending on the location. you can call me for details on how you will go about it. stay bless. 07036099310
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by akonucheinfo(m): 1:50am On Feb 25, 2013
dipson2009: Well, you can invest the money in cement biz, with your 500,. you are good to start. you can earn from 20k(minimum) upward depending on the location. you can call me for details on how you will go about it. stay bless. 07036099310

=========================================

please can you explain more here. how and what quantity of cement can one start with N500,000.? tnx
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2013
I will advise ‎u τ̲̅ȍ go into d distribution biz which 500k can start for ‎u.All ‎u need is a vehicle τ̲̅ȍ distribute products given τ̲̅ȍ you on credit by d company after which ‎u will return their own money and keep ur profit.Of which ‎u will be given discount τ̲̅ȍ be able τ̲̅ȍ make profit since ‎u r freelance and will •̸№t be on d companys payroll.‎u can make as much as 300-350 per carton and ur hardwork will fetch ‎u recognition and discount.the products r milk,liquid and powdered tin and satchet,yoghurt drinks,and I assure ‎u they r well known in d market so ‎u have •̸№ fear of •̸№t selling.But ‎u need at least 3 guarantors τ̲̅ȍ sign on ur behalf @ d company in case ‎u abscond with their money then they are held τ̲̅ȍ pay.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by jta2012(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hi,i wl advise you to go into BLOCK MOLDING biz,u wont believe,amazing results awaits as shown in my current
biz plan am doing for one of my clients.
PLS CONTACT ME @jtaconsulting2012co@yahoo.com for more details.
wishing u success
jta consulting,Lagos.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by akonucheinfo(m): 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
kennafols: Am a major distributor of cocacola, i have a mega deport, if you invest your money with me i will pay you 10% monthly. You can call me on 08080752000

==================================

does cocoa business pay that well, for you to offer 10% monthly?.. am interested pls explain more
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by akonucheinfo(m): 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
Realdealer: I know a good guy in Italy that help people grow economically in Nigeria by helping them buy MADE IN ITALY original and good quality products and he will send to you to the address you will give him, just for you to sell in Nigeria and make your profits confortably. He has a Nigerian investment registered company with offices in lagos. You can start with even little amount for stuffs like Best quality Italian Gold Jewelries, Italian Shoes for ladies & men, Italian Suits, Italian ladies Bags for occassions and cassuals etc. He will direct you more on places or kinds of offices you can sell Italian products in your own area where must people he directed were successfull. You may even get a binding contract with him for any amount you are investing for your business to asure you of the safety of your money untill you get your products. I will only give to you his info with his consent if you inbox me now at methodius72@yahoo.com

===================================

Please i need some details on this. i also have close relative in Italy, am seeking to know more on what exactly one can import from italy that is fast marketable in Nigeria, lagos to be precise. pls advise
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by Tittie16(f): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
Make N25, 000 profit when you invest 100, 000 by buying Tablet pc for N20, 000 at wholesale price and sell for N25, 000 at retail price.
This is a business opportunity for people that have money and want to do business. Minimum quantity is five. Once you signup, we will direct all purchase enquiries in your city to you. It is not in our interest to compete with our distributors. Phones, laptops and other electronic products will be added to the inventory soon.
Wholesale - Brand New 7'' inch Android 4.0 3G GSM Sim Card Phone Call Tablet pc Allwinner A13 Dual camera White Black
Operating System: Android 4.0
Function Comb: Web Camera WIFI
Display Resolution: 800x480
Screen Size: 7 inch
Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Processor Brand: ALLwinner
Wholesale Price: N20, 000
Minimum: 5 Pieces
Contact No: 014406276
Email: tyad2222@gmail.com
Pickup from our office in Lagos or delivery anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 01, 2013
these secretive biz deals sef... if your ideas are true n pure in intentions come clean and be open so all can learn. Or what is the rationale behind call me/contact me messages. This is an open forum undecided
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2013
smartchoice: these secretive biz deals sef... if your ideas are true n pure in intentions come clean and be open so all can learn. Or what is the rationale behind call me/contact me messages. This is an open forum undecided
Abi na my broda?!A true genuine biz person spreads the word τ̲̅ȍ get as many pple as possible,but a scam artist will only throw the bait and wait for the greedy and foolish τ̲̅ȍ call and then they do their thing where •̸№ rite thinking pple will interrupt.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business by hassan123(m): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2013
There is a big telecom/IT company that is awarding projects at present. No qualification required. It is a home-based project. you just need a phone and internet connection. It is pay as you work. You need less than 100k to do it. I started with 10k. You get around 300% of ur initial capital in a month. You can pm me if u are interested, or call 08127402658. I am not selling anything o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Hundred Thousand Naira? / Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.