Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo (30893 Views)

Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University / Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC / Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by pauljumbo: 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
omoelerin1:
what happened to your life when you had encounter with Jesus?
It is bishop that changed your life, not Jesus.

My life was changed by Jesus through the ministry of bishop Oyedepo
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by derecho(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
I think hate can make people blind... So pardon those comments.Even without reading much one should see it's a donation to CU .And that it was his salary. For him it was an investment into education.Maybe if he had setup a media house for government antagonists 15years ago and hire d some persons to launder his image,some would say he is creating employment .Maybe if he had donated 6 months of his present Senate salary and tags it MY SUPPORT FOR CHANGE and NATION BUILDING and says his admiration for Buhari influenced it...i'm sure you wont see those comments. Anytime some people hear the word Pastor dem blood go dey boil.As if itz their money people are giving to pastors.

God bless Him jor...just that I'll love to see more indigent folks enjoy this better thing too.
VULCAN:
If one is literate but does not read an article before commenting is one really any better than an illiterate?

I say this as you have identified that illiteracy is a big problem we have.

If you had bothered to read the article he said that Dogara was a follower of his since his university days.

Further checks would have confirmed that Dogara has been a politician for only 11 years therefore he donated that salary before he became a politician.

So all the whining in your post is misplaced as regards this particular donation

The purpose of education is to apply organised thought to information to make sound judgements.

Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by kingston247: 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
So ....y saying this now.? So we should come and donote too and become a sinnator 2omo.....fool
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by ttmax09(m): 12:29am On Oct 23, 2017
Statsocial:
I laugh when people start screaming poor people's money was used in building Covenant University. Dem no know anything. You would be surprised at the calibre of ppl who actually donated to Covenant's construction yet if any one of them wants to send their kids there they would still pay school fees because they understand the that the school must fund herself.

The so called advocates of the poor go on to harrass poor members for their so called stupidity for being a member of a church which has a university they can't afford. They make it look as though Christianity is a religion of comprised of poor people yet the likes of Dogara is just one of a thousand wealthy people who are actively financing the church.

When Living Faith was having problems parking one of her jets it was a single member who took up the responsibility of doing it until the church built her hangar.

As regards Oyedepo I am so happy to have listened to him Yesterday. Tears almost started flowing through my eyes listening to him because we could have lost him on September 26, 2017. I can't believe I once severely castigated this man back when I was a student because I felt he was too hard on us. But I've now seen over the years that it came out of a place of Love. I thank my Lord Jesus for giving us you and papa Adeboye. As God liveth before this two generals go home I would have the privilege of hugging you both and thank you for ur service to the Christian faith!
Lalasticlala
Biko are u a lecturer or living faith pastor u seem well informed about the church nd the university i need some info on Cu
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2017
ttmax09:
Biko are u a lecturer or living faith pastor u seem well informed about the church nd the university i need some info on Cu
Not a pastor of LFC. What do u want to know?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by DangotePikin: 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Were u around for all the sections at Eagles summit?
Statsocial:
I laugh when people start screaming poor people's money was used in building Covenant University. Dem no know anything. You would be surprised at the calibre of ppl who actually donated to Covenant's construction yet if any one of them wants to send their kids there they would still pay school fees because they understand the that the school must fund herself.

The so called advocates of the poor go on to harrass poor members for their so called stupidity for being a member of a church which has a university they can't afford. They make it look as though Christianity is a religion of comprised of poor people yet the likes of Dogara is just one of a thousand wealthy people who are actively financing the church.

When Living Faith was having problems parking one of her jets it was a single member who took up the responsibility of doing it until the church built her hangar.

As regards Oyedepo I am so happy to have listened to him Yesterday. Tears almost started flowing through my eyes listening to him because we could have lost him on September 26, 2017. I can't believe I once severely castigated this man back when I was a student because I felt he was too hard on us. But I've now seen over the years that it came out of a place of Love. I thank my Lord Jesus for giving us you and papa Adeboye. As God liveth before this two generals go home I would have the privilege of hugging you both and thank you for ur service to the Christian faith!
Lalasticlala
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2017
DangotePikin:
Were u around for all the sections at Eagles summit?
Not all. I was around for the chancellor session but I didn't go for d mentorship series at 11@m. I didn't go for d Thanksgiving either. What bout u?
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by betterABIAstate: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
guiddoti:
Did you mean Dogora stole our money 15yrs ago? Fact!
when is the next politician coming for altar prayers in canaanland for election grin?

Dumb believers
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by guiddoti: 2:04am On Oct 25, 2017
betterABIAstate:
when is the next politician coming for altar prayers in canaanland for election grin?

Dumb believers
Ass-scum unbelievers
Check records
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by DangotePikin: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Statsocial:

Not all. I was around for the chancellor session but I didn't go for d mentorship series at 11@m. I didn't go for d Thanksgiving either. What bout u?
I have never attended Eagles summit. I hope to attend next year. Its always a good way to network and get Papa's blessings.
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 26, 2017
DangotePikin:
I have never attended Eagles summit. I hope to attend next year. Its always a good way to network and get Papa's blessings.
Indeed it is always exciting and impactful. Do make it for next year or at least stream live online.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by itsmaleekbaby(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nairalanders! Please dont fall victim like me.
This guy is a scam. he will collect your card and wont give you data.
BEWARE!!

[quote author=pyyxxaru post=61660581][/quote]
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by ttmax09(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
Statsocial:

Not a pastor of LFC. What do u want to know?
Sorry diz is coming late wanted asking about Cu master's degree duration and is it a must you reside in there post graduate hall of residence
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
ttmax09:
Sorry diz is coming late wanted asking about Cu master's degree duration and is it a must you reside in there post graduate hall of residence
2 years. You don't have to reside in the hall.
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by ttmax09(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Statsocial:

2 years. You don't have to reside in the hall.
Ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood / Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Embark On Self-registration In South West / Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.