Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (15129 Views)

Testimony Time!,blessing Time,drop Your Testimony Here / Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Very selfish and myopic baboons.
WTF happened to your brains? undecided
That comment weak me.

It is finished bro - Jesus was right It is finished cos some people will never think and reason again
Too bad gaan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

You will still die
yeah, but not now, till when I'm old, na me sef go dey pray make I die, I see u don't believe in God, been viewing ur comments, how do u think u breathe, eat, sleep, u think u just came out of a big bang?? Bro, GOD in heaven created you and I, stop being ignorant of the truth, aiit,
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2017
armylord:
hahaha, I know the meaning, it won't reoccur, never again in Jesus name, My covenant with death has been annulled and my agreement with the grave will not stand, I believe in him, he Loves us all, and I reject every relapse aka recrudescence in Jesus name, AMEN!!!
Good luck to you then
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by wheenie(f): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

You had better shut up and keep studying diligently as God does not give anyone scholarships.

wait lemme understand something first about ur comment...which one is shut up and that God does not give scholarship... ??
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by brightDdon(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2017
For Preserving Me And My Family Till Date,,,i Love You Jesus Christ My Lord And Saviour.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

Don't worry so long as there is life you too will see the harsh backhand of God
You've said it all
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=DeepSight post=61658446]

Don't worry so long as there is life you too will see the harsh backhand of God[/quote God forbid. I pray you come back To God in humility, because you are speaking base on the past and anger in you.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
so I should not thank God because bad things are happening? God said in all situation we should give thanks to him. I have my own challenges but I choose to thank God for the good things he has done because he has a reason in any challenges I find my self
If a serial killer invades your home and kills every one while sparing only you, will you thank him for showing you "mercy"?

If someone who's supposed to be your FATHER kills all your friends and leaves only you alive, how well will you thank him for the "Grace" he has given you?

Even if you have a big, sumptous booty, that doesn't mean you should be sitting on your brain with your endownment. Please, THINK.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
so I should not thank God because bad things are happening? God said in all situation we should give thanks to him. I have my own challenges but I choose to thank God for the good things he has done because he has a reason in any challenges I find my self
If you read your Bible very well and carefully, then you are suppose to thank God and glorify his name for all the bad things that have been happening cos he also made and master planned them all.

Just incase, read Isaiah 45v7

Then you will thank god for both good and bad. Not ignoring the loss alone

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Itzurboi(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

You cannot escape death.
sure, its the way for i and deepsight to go reign with the Almighty God in his paradise

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2017
adepeter2027:

While theirs isn't an abundant grace àbí?
while theirs is suppose to be so?
Give glory to God in all situation, acknowledged his name and he will surprise you. it's never too late to return to your creator.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2017
adepeter2027:

If you read your Bible very well and carefully, then you are suppose to thank God and glorify his name for all the bad things that have been happening cos he also made and master planned them all.

Just incase, read Isaiah 45v7

Then you will thank god for both good and bad. Not ignoring the loss alone
thank you Sir, I learnt something from you.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2017
adepeter2027:
Good luck to you then
thanks homie, but ion need luck
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 10:32am On Oct 22, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
Give glory to God in all situation, acknowledged his name and he will surprise you.
If you already know these facts, why cherry pick good and ignore the loss?

Anyways, I want you to give testimony for all the bads that has happened to you. Thank him for he made all the goods and bads.....

it's never too late to return to your creator.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
If a serial killer invades your home and kills every one while sparing only you, will you thank him for showing you "mercy"?

If someone who's supposed to be your FATHER kills all your friends and leaves only you alive, how well will you thank him for the "Grace" he has given you?

Even if you have a big, sumptous booty, that doesn't mean you should be sitting on your brain with your endownment. Please, THINK.
that's the more reason why you should thank him. remember what happened to job in the Bible, job remain faithful despite the challenges.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
that's the more reason why you should thank him. remember what happened to job in the Bible, job remain faithful despite the challenges.
You still don't dig.

Why are you ignoring the losses and counting the hits.?

Your Ability to read should be accompanied by ability to comprehend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Thermythorpe(f): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
Chisos! IT IS FINISHED. grin

Okay. It's well. You're beautiful, by the way. At least, I said something sweet. grin
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by CAPSLOCKED: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
My GOD is ALIVE Untimely DEATH aint my PARENTS and MY portion
mhisterdreezy:
is my testimony
jobbitto:
God has been seeing me through with the new skill i aquired. God gave me the wisdom to aquire new skill which is what is puting food on my table today. We bless God.

IT'S ALL IN THEIR WORDS,
"MY GOD", "ME".

THIS THREAD IS BASICALLY ABOUT A SHOWCASE OF THE MOST SELFISH CHRISTIANS IN THE LAND.

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE DYING FROM DISEASES.
MILLIONS ARE DYING FROM WAR AND TERRORISM.
MILLIONS ARE GETTING DESTROYED BY NATURAL DISASTERS.
MILLIONS ARE STARVING TO DEATH, A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF THAT ARE AFRICANS AND CHILDREN.

BUT AS A CHRISTIAN ALL THAT DOESN'T COUNT AS LONG AS GOD PUTS FOOD ON YOUR TABLE, HELPS YOU PASS AN EXAM, HELP YOU FIND LOST CAR KEYS, AND HELP YOUR FAVORITE FOOTBALL TEAM WIN THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE.

YOU'RE ALL EVIL I SWEAR, I'LL NEVER REGRET BEING AN ANTICHRIST, THE DEVIL, OR WHAT EVER THE EQUIVALENT OF BEING A NON-CHRISTIAN MEANS IN NIGERIA.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2017
Woe to me if i have nthibg to say...God has been awesome this week...
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by J4JUVENTUS(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2017
ALL I CAN SAY IS SIMPLY "THANK U JEHOVAH GOD" .GOD IS THE GREATEST OF ALL , AND I'M HIS NUMBER ONE FAN..
AS FOR ALL THOSE NOISE MAKERS UP THERE.ONE QUESTION YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELVES IS ,ALL THESE MANY MANY TINS U SEE AROUND U AND EVEN YOU AS A PERSON.YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELVES WHO IS BEHIND THEM.MAYBE U GUYS CREATED THEM SHALL.ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO COME TO GOD,HE WILL GIVE YOU WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING THAT I THINK YOU GUYS LACK....SORRY IF I OFFEND ANYBODY OOO.HAPPI SUNDAY TO ALL MY FELLOW NIGERIANS OUT THERE.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

Okay. It's well. You're beautiful, by the way. At least, I said something sweet. grin
Big time finished..........

Jesus was right gaan ooo
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2017
adepeter2027:
You still don't dig.

Leave these guys, bruh. I swear to God (!!!), it's pointless. grin
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

thank you, happy Sunday.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2017
adepeter2027:
You still don't dig.

change your profile, God is not dead.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:44am On Oct 22, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

IT'S ALL IN THEIR WORDS,
"MY GOD", "ME".

THIS THREAD IS BASICALLY ABOUT A SHOWCASE OF THE MOST SELFISH CHRISTIANS IN THE LAND.

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE DYING FROM DISEASES.
MILLIONS ARE DYING FROM WAR AND TERRORISM.
MILLIONS ARE GETTING DESTROYED BY NATURAL DISASTERS.
MILLIONS ARE STARVING TO DEATH, A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF THAT ARE AFRICANS AND CHILDREN.

BUT AS A CHRISTIAN ALL THAT DOESN'T COUNT AS LONG AS GOD PUTS FOOD ON YOUR TABLE, HELPS YOU PASS AN EXAM, HELP YOU FIND LOST CAR KEYS, AND HELP YOUR FAVORITE FOOTBALL TEAM WIN THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE.

YOU'RE ALL EVIL I SWEAR, I'LL NEVER REGRET BEING AN ANTICHRIST, THE DEVIL, OR WHAT EVER THE EQUIVALENT OF BEING A NON-CHRISTIAN MEANS IN NIGERIA.
u dont judge peeople through a faceless forum we are thanking God for others too
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
change your profile, God is not dead.
1st and foremost, which of the God are you referring to?

Secondly, Proof to me that that the sọ called God in question is alive
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by mechanics(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2017
I thank God for the gift of life.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
thank you, happy Sunday.
Happy sunday to you too. Have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by mechanics(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2017
I thank God for the gift of life and protection.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nackzy: 10:50am On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My testimonies are so numerous.

I got a new sidechick,
I was granted my second citizenship,
I donated blood,
Received some new shipments safely,
The airhostess who promised to call, did.
Mama Kamarudeen's body odour has reduced.

Lemme stop here.
Nnwaikpe u enh.. U can be funny enh... Buhari pikin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire / 30 Motivational Quotes On Prayer By Bishop David Oyedepo And Co. / Shading And Marking Out Bible Verse For Remembrance. Right Or Wrong + Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.