Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (15236 Views)

Testimony Time!,blessing Time,drop Your Testimony Here / Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by elegantslayer(f): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Thanking God in advance cos I my testimony is coming this week.....Thank you Jesus,Thank you Jesus,Thank you Jesus
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by hotspec(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

Who told you a Jewish Rabbi is the giver of life.
Are you mad?
The Bible.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
I thank God for keeping me alive to see my birthday and keeping my family alive too.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by debbra(f): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
I THANK GOD FOR BEEN GOD. MAY HIS NAME BE PRAISE FOREVER MORE
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by TheMainMan: 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
i just want to thank GOD for everything in my life.... for him being GOD
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
hotspec:
The Bible.

Will you shut up and stop telling lies.

At all events if any book should tell you such a stupid thing you mean you cannot question it?

The fact is that you are going to die.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Bennyrock(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Thanking God for healing me.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
RationalTV:

Really Hmmmmmmm so what business is God in ? Destroying everyone ??
Please doctors and nurses in the house please come o someone needs Paracitamol

Of course God's regular business also entas death and destruction and you will taste same from God anyway.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bennyrock:
Thanking God for healing me.

Why. You will still die
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Fxwarrior: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
Fxwarrior:
I am testifying by faith how God used a Nairaland member here to fund my account with #100 000 for my business. I believe that this testimony will be fulfilled before the end of today. Praise the Lord!

NB: If you are the one God wants to use, please quote me. Thanks.

Who will God use to wipe my tears?
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
TheMainMan:
i just want to thank GOD for everything in my life.... for him being GOD

What pleasant thing has God ever done to deserve gratitude or commendation
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Fxwarrior:

Who will God use to wipe my tears?

Don't wait up. God gives tears and sorrow. God is not in the business of comfort
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by jevic(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Thank God for the gift of life and good health.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
jevic:
Thank God for the gift of life and good health.

Why have you forgotten that God will soon kill you anyway
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by analice107: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Due to the nature of the accident i had, i was on medication for more than 10years, pains killers particularly. But 3yrs ago, October 1st to be precise, we had an Independence day prayer programme in my Church Winners Chapel. And, Bishop David Oyedepo declared total healing for Nigeria and then to everyone us who needed it.

He said that from then till 10yrs and beyond, we won't have any need to take any kind of medication again, i keyed in to that declaration, believed by faith that i will not take any kind of medication from then till 10yrs and beyond. I threw away all my medics and began a faith work with the Word of God.

Oct 1st 2017 has made it 3 whole yrs of no medications. No paracetamol, no vitamin C. All I have been taking is communion.

The Word works.

The Lord kept His promise for me. In Jeremiah 33:6, He said to me, 'Ana, I will give you health and healing, and He did it. Now, i work in divine health.

Hallelujah to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Fxwarrior: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

Don't wait up. God gives tears and sorrow. God is not in the business of comfort

Jehovah Jireh is his name. My Lord liveth. Actually this is my first time in this thread and I wouldn't come if I was not led to come here.

Watch out something is about to happen.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Fxwarrior:

Jehovah Jireh is his name. My Lord liveth. Actually this is my first time in this thread and I wouldn't come if I was led to come here.

Watch out something is about to happen.

That mass murderer Jehovah the pagan warrior God of the Jews?

Are you mad.

Indeed something is about to happen in the not too distant future God will Kill you as he does to all anyway.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by COURVOISier(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Thanking God for the $50b lottery I will win and for the scorpion I killed today.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
analice107:
Due to the nature of the accident i had, i was on medication for more than 10years, pains killers particularly. But 3yrs ago, October 1st to be precise, we had an Independence day prayer programme in my Church Winners Chapel. And, Bishop David Oyedepo declared total healing for Nigeria and then to everyone us who needed it.

He said that from then till 10yrs and beyond, we won't have any need to take any kind of medication again, i keyed in to that declaration, believed by faith that i will not take any kind of medication from then till 10yrs and beyond. I threw away all my medics and began a faith work with the Word of God.

Oct 1st 2017 has made it 3 whole yrs of no medications. No paracetamol, no vitamin C. All I have been taking is communion.

The Word works.

The Lord kept His promise for me. In Jeremiah 33:6, He said to me, 'Ana, I will give you health and healing, and He did it. Now, i work in divine health.

Hallelujah to Jesus.

You should curse God for inflicting this hardship on you.

Thank your doctors for their help rather

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
COURVOISier:
Thanking God for the $50b lottery I will win and for the scorpion I killed today.

That scorpion was God and he is planning to kill you very soon.

And everybody else anyway.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Igboboy59(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
For divine healing this week
Thank u lord,thank you Jesus.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by analice107: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

You should curse God for inflicting this hardship on you.
Thank your doctors for their help rather
Thanks for your counsel.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
Igboboy59:
For divine healing this week

Thank u lord,thank you Jesus.

Do not be deceived God does not heal people.

You had better curse God and die.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
analice107:

Thanks for your counsel.

Ah Analice how are you. I hope you have repented of your ways.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by analice107: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

Ah Analice how are you. I hope you have repented of your ways.
What ways?
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
analice107:

What ways?

Oh this shows that you have repented.
Ifa be praised.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by hotspec(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

Will you shut up and stop telling lies.

At all events if any book should tell you such a stupid thing you mean you cannot question it?

The fact is that you are going to die.
Including you.
But u can help me to question d Bible authors now.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Harrytimbog(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
I thank God for the miracle Appointment letter I am expecting.....He is the divine connection am looking upto.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Bibi294(f): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
RationalTV:
Lets talk about how God have blessed us this week.
Me: he escaped me from kidnappers
Do you know the cost of oxygen nowadays?pink of blood nko? Have you been to the ICU.... I've many many reasons to be thanksful...
It's just God... I went to deliver some home services and when one of my clients who happened to be my dad's old colleague saw me, she was like... 'Mayowa... Omo kekere ana?.... O ga o'.... God have always been faithful to me....

"bí ìgbe aye mi to lè kun fun ìpèníjá, o gbé mi lekè,
Awon ta Jo bí wa ní'gbàkan náà to Ku.... È mi n be láày3è...
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by analice107: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

Oh this shows that you have repented.
Ifa be praised.
What ways were you talking about?
Have i stolen anything from you before? Did you catch me having sex with your father? am i a prostitute or an armed robber?, Has anyone called you to say i stole any of their properties?

Should i be ashamed for being a Christian?

Are you ashamed for worshipping Satan? Oga, respect yourself o.
I don try to respect you for this forum but e be like say you no want. E don do. I have never called you for any assistance of any kind before so, stay off me. Do not think because i'm a Christin, you can dump your bitter empty life on. 10 of you can not put me to flight. If you talk i no answer you no mean say your mouth big pass my mouth.

Walk pass anytime you see my post, and i have learned to do so since.

I'm not related to you, i'm not from your tribe, so let none of my issues concern you.

Even if i was a criminal, allow me be, you didn't call me into Christ, pls, walk pass me.

If you see me dying, walk away you hear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by josessybj: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
This week was my birthday and one yrs in Canada
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
analice107:

What ways were you talking about?
Have i stolen anything from you before? Did you catch me having sex with your father? am i a prostitute or an armed robber?, Has anyone called you to say i stole any of their properties?

Should i be ashamed for being a Christian?

Are you ashamed for worshipping Satan? Oga, respect yourself o.
I don try to respect you for this forum but e be like say you no want. E don do. I have never called you for any assistance of any kind before so, stay off me. Do not think because i'm a Christin, you can dump your bitter empty life on. 10 of you can not put me to flight. If you talk i no answer you no mean say your mouth big pass my mouth.

Walk pass anytime you see my post, and i have learned to do so since.

I'm not related to you, i'm not from your tribe, so let none of my issues concern you.

Even if i was a criminal, allow me be, you didn't call me into Christ, pls, walk pass me.

If you see me dying, walk away you hear?

Is this not too much talk for such a brief observation.

What is the source of such insecurity.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. / Pastor Tunde Bakare Prays For Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 25 Years / How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.