Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (15139 Views)

Testimony Time!,blessing Time,drop Your Testimony Here / Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Kingdov(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

How is life a gift
bro my life a gift from God i can't argue with u and i dont wanna . Have a wonderful Sunday selah
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2017
Nackzy:

No I wasnt
Oh, sorry. Your moniker actually reminds me of someone's nickname. The saying was already echoing in my mind that, "People are like water, indeed". grin

Thanks for your time.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by johnnobles: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2017
For THE gift of life I thank you o God's
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

GODS EXIST.

.....IN THE HEADS OF PEOPLE WHO MAKE THEM RELEVANT.
but i worship the true God i aint shading other religionsa tho
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by lindseykibler(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Thanking God for the gift of life and forgiveness of my sins. I believe he still have more to offer to me. GOD is the greatest.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by olarent: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2017
wao, Wat the Lord has done for me I can not tell it all. he his awesome, marvellous, faithful, accommodating, accord. he his God over my life. an ophna from 14 year that never lack anything good I graduated with no help from family members but from him through hard work, I secured job without stressed even though am trusting him bigger things and getting married later this year. people in the house thank him on my behalf(TEMITOPE).no sickness I can't mention it all.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by olumosen(m): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2017
I thank God for protecting me from a big black scorpion sting last night, for the gift of life, and for helping me gain admission after 5 years of trying..........GOD has been faithful, he has never given up on me and i will never give up on him no matter what comes my way.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

Remember that the money may finish and also your death is certain.
Hahaha. Damn, mayne. I just had to laugh. Couldn't help it. grin
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by ogascomax: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2017
Higher life conference with my man of God pastor Chris was an extraordinary time with God. The word of God that came to me in that programme has positioned me in d place that I should be, I just know that my life will never remain the same again. I now have a better knowledge about the death of Jesus n who Jesus is. Glory be to God. My testimony is that of the WORD OF GOD.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by CAPSLOCKED: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
but i worship the true God i aint shading other religionsa tho

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by tukdi: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

God is neither good nor bad so please stop this nonsense.
Channel your nonsense elsewhere! cool
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by hotspec(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2017
Thank u Jesus for a wonderful gift of life, all body parts are correctly working in peace. thanks for family and friends. Thanks for safe trips and a forgiving heart u have. thanks for d peace reigning in Nigeria. thanks for d provision of food and money. Thanks for being alive and kicking. thanks for d new baby. thank u, thank u, thanks so much. I'll be forever grateful to you.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Itstee: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
I bless God for surprising me when all hope was lost financially. He sent help my way.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by youngjessomaniac: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
I Thank God for giving me admission in ABU Zaria
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by domejike(m): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
I have gotten a new job. Hallelujah!
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Larriekay: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Edoi:
Thank God for free Oxygen----its #108000 per day in hospitals

Thank God for ability to eat, drink and enjoy d food--- Some gat feeding tube can't appreciate taste or enjoy their meal.

Thank u father for ability to poo and pee--- Some gat poo and pee bag that smell all around them.

Thank u Lord for two good legs and hands---some r on wheel chair.

So much to testify and thank God for even the seemingly unimportant ones that we take for granted,. Visit the hospital and see what people are facing, ...... Thank u so much Lord.

Let's be grateful for the sound health, peace and beautiful people( family and friends) God has given us and enjoy them, instead of beating ourselves over what we don't have.

Being thankful open doors for more in life,.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Uhomanbulus110(f): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
I thank God for joinuery mercies that he have grant for me and my Rev
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
This week I was able to replace my stolen phone with a Model higher than the one they stole so God always has a purpose

I met some great people as well that I will be doing good business with in the future.

I was also selected to run packages to Russia for the World Cup in 2018
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Uhomanbulus110:
I thank God for joinuery mercies that he have grant for me and my Rev

God kills people all the time during journeys and regardless of that he will ensure you die one day so keep quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
solasoulmusic:
This week I was able to replace my stolen phone with a Model higher than the one they stole so God always has a purpose

I met some great people as well that I will be doing good business with in the future.

I was also selected to run packages to Russia for the World Cup in 2018

God has nothing to do with all of this so shut up
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
olumosen:
I thank God for protecting me from a big black scorpion sting last night, for the gift of life, and for helping me gain admission after 5 years of trying..........GOD has been faithful, he has never given up on me and i will never give up on him no matter what comes my way.

That scorpion was God trying to harm you
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
olarent:
wao, Wat the Lord has done for me I can not tell it all. he his awesome, marvellous, faithful, accommodating, accord. he his God over my life. an ophna from 14 year that never lack anything good I graduated with no help from family members but from him through hard work, I secured job without stressed even though am trusting him bigger things and getting married later this year. people in the house thank him on my behalf(TEMITOPE).no sickness I can't mention it all.

Stop thanking God because you will still die after everything
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Haryoade(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
I thank God for everything ooh
what should I talk about??
salvation, his grace, gifts and lots more
I thank him for what he has done, what he's still doing and the miracles I'm expecting ijn
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Haryoade:
I thank God for everything ooh
what should I talk about??
salvation, his grace, gifts and lots more
I thank him for what he has done, what he's still doing and the miracles I'm expecting ijn

The one thing you can expect for sure is death.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by samo50(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
I want to thank God for the Gift of life.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

God has nothing to do with all of this so shut up

Sorry but you theif am ni? I’ve been broke

I know what am saying
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Fxwarrior: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
I am testifying by faith how God used a Nairaland member here to fund my account with #100 000 for my business. I believe that this testimony will be fulfilled before the end of today. Praise the Lord!

NB: If you are the one God wants to use, please quote me. Thanks.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by auska2(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
just this morning ,the good lord saved me from terrible motor accident .May his name be praised
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Abdogood(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
My Testimony is massive. I lost my job and got another that pays farrrr better all between Oct 1 to 20th Oct. Grateful heart. Na God doham for me.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by RationalTV: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

God is not in the business of saving anyone so you had better be more careful next time period.
Really Hmmmmmmm so what business is God in ? Destroying everyone ??
Please doctors and nurses in the house please come o someone needs Paracitamol

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

30 Motivational Quotes On Prayer By Bishop David Oyedepo And Co. / Shading And Marking Out Bible Verse For Remembrance. Right Or Wrong + Pix / I Dont Love Him. But He Said He Heard From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.