Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. (1568 Views)

As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup / Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. by chatinent: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2017
Copyright. Chatinent rights reserved. No part of this post should be reproduced or constitute plagiarism, without original author's consent or acknowledgments to original source.
Marriage is sugar only when you find the ideal person. One should go into marriage because they are mature for it and not for crazy reasons. sad The new wife comes into a new home, a new world, a new family, smiley , what to do.
(you may also want to read about ten things to moderate in your child(ren) or read our list of successful marriage tips)
Here are some tips:

1. You are not all a wife material, you are still a woman. Don't get it twisted. Still be the woman you are married for. Some women, after marriage turn into grandmothers overnight making their husband see that (then) beauty, fade in exuberance. Most men want their wives to keep being the photocopy of her when they were dating; the fun, the everything. When things start changing, it begins to seem she wore those characters for a flight to marriage land. sad What do you think?
2. Family-in-law. By virtue of signing your coupleism, by law, his father becomes your father, mother becomes your mother, and siblings (and relatives) become family, your new family. smiley Most new wives so detest their mothers-in-law that they so wish them death for 'peace to reign' sake. When did death become a maths solution? Would you love to be dead when your son gets married? Wouldn't you want to monitor your son's married life so he doesn't make mistakes? sad Wouldn't you want your son's wife be what will fit a right path? Would you not? sad
3. Marriage plan. Plan(with your husband consenting too,) how your marriage should grow even from the very first day; plan how many children you shall reproduce; income and expenses, food and timetable and fun time.
4. He is your husband. Do you know he just graduated from being your boy-lover to your husband? Let me define 'husband' for you incase you must have forgot. ' A husband is the male partner in a marriage and usually the head of the family. Treat him as he should be. I'm not saying you should be the 'yes-sir' housewife, but rather, fill in those gaps that may make him start searching for another skirt. You know his fav-meals., what you both shared afore marriage, make those moments re-happen, yes, re-happen.
5. Pray to whom you belong. Are you a Christian? Are you Moslem? Or, the others? Put your God first in the marriage, let him remodel it. Set standards to keep, build priorities, safeguard your marriage.
Thank you for reading. You may share it to everyone!
Origin: http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?showtopic=497
cc: RoyalRoy, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. by sinaj(f): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2017
Will come back to read it when i get married tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. by RoyalBlak007: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2017
♤ Not for Nl girls

♤ ...They're materialistic
Re: See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. by chatinent: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2017
sinaj:
Will come back to read it when i get married tongue
Why not come let me marry you so you could read it now? sad

1 Like

Re: See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. by Mhissgaga(f): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2017
Okay
Re: See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. by SAMBARRY: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2017
Number 2 is very disgusting.so the role of a mother-in-law to monitor that all is well in her son's marriage.so the wife doesn't have a mother that will also monitor her son in law to see her son in law is treating her daughter right

If a man is old enough to marry he should grow up,accept he is a man and man his house alone and with wisdom.your idea of marriage is that the man is the husband while the mother-in-law is assistant husband

Your mother in law is not your mother.and vice Versace.mistresses

If you know you cannot run your home without your mother's input you're not ready to marry,keep clinging to your mummy

I hate and despise baby men to high heavens.they behave as if their brains are inside their mother's bra.can't you man up?

If a woman can leave her parents and family to get married,can't you do the same?

If you can tell women to stop telling their marriage business to their family or friends or social media,can't you keep your marriage to yourself and run your home like a man?

Baby men,weak a55 men like these are very repulsive.they're the ones with bodies of men and brains of a 9 year old lad still depending on his mummy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. by makimberlly01(f): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2017
6. Don't invite a third party to your marital issues, esp friends
Re: See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. by jashar(f): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Men don't need advice ba?

Marriage is solely the woman's responsibility.

I hear.
Re: See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. by chatinent: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
jashar:
Men don't need advice ba?

Marriage is solely the woman's responsibility.

I hear.
Nope,
It is just solely focused on women now, men have theirs.
Re: See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. by Funnyguy83: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
And let the fight begin.
Re: See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2017
no 2 reason is really stupid. why would an external family member step into your marital life to monitor you and tell you how you run your own family. there should be a limit
Re: See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2017
Very nice article, but I am sorry _my MIL and FIL are not (like) my parents. They are my parent IN-LAWS. I am very sorry to say it bluntly, saying otherwise would be me telling white lies. I'm only smart enough to draw the line between my love for them, my parents and that I have for my husband.

Why is there no pressure on men to accept their in-laws this way? Which man will be happy to have an interfering MIL?
Why is the husband's side so self-entitled with much superiority complex? I have experienced in-laws interference first hand and I wouldn't watch my mum or any member of my family do same to my brother's future wife.

Dearest in-laws _especially those from the husband's side, let a couple be. Stop testing their loyalty. Stop making them have to chose between pleasing you and pleasing their spouses.

Wives _ you are not in a competition with your in-laws. Love them to the best of your ability and handle the troublesome ones with tact. Always remember, NO PSEUDO-HUMILITY. Anything that'll give you sleepless nights in future: don't set the foundation for it.

Husbands _you love your family, you love your mum _she watched your infant bed, WE KNOW. Now you have a new family, they come first. This is where your true leadership is tested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. by Acidosis(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
smh at the comments
Re: See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Okay
Newly married too?
Re: See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. by Mhissgaga(f): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2017
modelmike7:

Newly married too?

No cheesy
Re: See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2017
Mhissgaga:

No cheesy
Lol, okay, wanna wish you a happy married life initially! Happy married life in advance tho!....
Re: See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. by Mhissgaga(f): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2017
modelmike7:

Lol, okay, wanna wish you a happy married life initially!
Happy married life in advance tho!....

grin
Okay
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. / N30000 Feeding Allowance / Whats Your Ideal Marriage Ceremony Or Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.