Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. (1566 Views)

Activities For Kids This Break (your Ideas Please) / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Risk Of Travelling In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by joedesigns: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2017
I broke up with her when I found out she cheated on me by rekindling old flames with her ex.

Now I feel terrible, took time off school, I know it's going to affect my GP, we are in the same dept.

Not slept in three days, it's obvious I loved her too much, she's my first love.
I Can't get her off my chest, she's advocating for us to stay friends.

Thought I would feel better by dumping her, but I feel utterly miserable.

If this is what breaking up with a girl feels like, and if I can pull through this with my sanity, I'm definitely never going to date a girl, ever again.

And for the first time in my life, suicide seems like a plausible option right now.
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by concupiscent: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2017
"you want to commit suicide on top heart break, there must be something fundamentally wrong with your head. Fact is, many of us have been there, with time those feelings of hurt will die off and you will find love again"

-concupiscent

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by delishpot: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2017
It is like that both ways. Take time off and start learning something new. Even if it's art and craft.

1 Like

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Meninist: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2017
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by dingbang(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
How can u be thinking of suicide because of girl wey never baff... You smoke?

1 Like

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by mrphysics(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
joedesigns:
I broke up with her when I found out she cheated on me by rekindling old flames with her ex.

Now I feel terrible, took time off school, I know it's going to affect my GP, we are in the same dept.

Not slept in three days, it's obvious I loved her too much, she's my first love.

If this is what breaking up with a girl feels like, and if I can pull through this with my sanity, I'm definitely never going to date a girl, ever again.

And for the first time in my life, suicide seems like a plausible option right now.

Love Nwantinti

Op just like you submitted, she is your first love and its not abnormal that you are feeling so. The only mistake you made is dating someone in the same department. You only fvck someone in the same department not date bro. When you want to date someone you will be seeing everyday, then you must be very careful and prayerful that things don't go sour. Now if your classmates knows that you guys were together and now separated, they can use it to mock you anytime. Remember, it is not abnormal you are feeling this way. I only have to tell you to wake up to the reality. Why do you think guys are more interested in sex these days, it is because, majority of the ladies can't be trusted.

Do take your time and sort yourself, then move on with your life.

I have another suggestion, accept to be her friend, be good to her, and you may even have her every night.

Remember, suicide is not an option but if you decides its the only way out, kindly extend the assurance of my most sincere condolence to your family.

Stats shows that ladies tend to go back to their EX. Learn from this boss.

2 Likes

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by sisisioge: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Omg! This is so cute!

Biko accept the friendship offer for your Sanity's sake since it affects you so much. Another prettier babe will come along soon, she probably would break your heart too if you don't stop being such a baby. Eventually, you will learn the game like the palms of your hands anyways wink

Stay strong.

1 Like

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by mrphysics(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
sisisioge:
Omg! This is so cute!

Biko accept the friendship offer for your Sanity's sake since it affects you so much. Another prettier babe will come along soon, she probably would break your heart too if you don't stop being such a baby. Eventually, you will learn the game like the palms of your hands anyways wink

Stay strong.

Lol, and the guy must have envisioned a nice Christmas hangout with the lady during this Christmas break. By the time he will meet the next girl and probably pass her assessment and due diligent study, my guy would have given up.

Women can know how to play with guys opinion. I just see the op on the long run being a fvckative with this kind of experience which is going to change him
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Love is natural, but let us reason together. The time and energy devoted for the tales and episodes of love could be helpful if directed towards self development and career aiding activities. I told a friend of mine sometimes early this year wen he was brainstorming on how and what he ll do to make his girlfriend love him.. Can u just imagine. So he still needs to brainstorm on that. I told him I don't know as the feelings I have is for money and nothing else.

Love is meant to feature wen the Visivitudes of life has been matched in all aspect.

2 Likes

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by joedesigns: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mikelowe:
Love is natural, but let us reason together. The time and energy devoted for the tales and episodes of love could be helpful if directed towards self development and career aiding activities. I told a friend of mine sometimes early this year wen he was brainstorming on how and what he ll do to make his girlfriend love him.. Can u just imagine. So he still needs to brainstorm on that. I told him I don't know as the feelings I have is for money and nothing else.

Love is meant to feature wen the Visivitudes of life has been matched in all aspect.
my biggest mistake, I wish I'd channeled all that time and energy into something more productive.
I won't be at the receiving end of a heartbreak right now.
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by EmeeNaka: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
joedesigns:
my biggest mistake, I wish I'd channeled all that time and energy into something more productive.
I won't be at the receiving end of a heartbreak right now.
I am very sure you didn't have sex with the girl, that's why you're shattered and the could be the major reason she returned to her ex.
I can imagine what you're going through, losing appetite, confidence and weight. Thinking of how the ex will be hitting the place you never hit. You're preserving the girl as your FirstBank, majority of Nigerians ain't loyal.
Take heart, you will be fine. it's normal.
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Richy4(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Go and face your books young man . Your GP is more important for now... Hmmmmm!!!
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Zenithpeak(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
I wish you few more to come...

little by little you will learn the art of the game.
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by ImaIma1(f): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
It is part of growing up. And do not deceive yourself...you will still date and probably get heartbroken again or break a girl's heart.
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2017
u no sleep for 3 days? ode kill urself becos of woman make we see if she no go live her life,i get snipper,my knife sharp & i get long rope with chair but snipper will be faster mtcheww
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=joedesigns post=62847273]I broke up with her when I found out she cheated on me by rekindling old flames with her ex.

And for the first time in my life, suicide seems like a plausible option right
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by twosquare(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
joedesigns:

Your mates are busy making money and you are here, wanting to kill yourself over a girl....girl...smh....grow up. Others are busy exploiting in their walk with God, and here you want to die over a mortal that passes away and withers with time...you need to change your view...woe unto you when you make man your trust.
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Dyt(f): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
And why the insults?

We all have been a victim at some points in our lives, who says its easy?

Its a process
You will definitely pass through
Just stay strong
Put your head high
If you wanna cry
Cry it all
Let it out

You will get over it

2 Likes

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by ReinaFarine: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Oh sweetie...
Sorry aiit... I know it really hurts. And screw all those noisemakers berating you for feeling heartbreak because your first love didn't cheated on you.

When I feel pain like this, I try to concentrate on other things. I am not of the accepting her friendship opinion right now. I believe, you will probably spend more time obsessing about winning her back than you will on your studies. Hang out with your male friends. And gently explain you are not yet ready to sort through this until after you exams...

Always be in the company of productive individuals..
Like study buddy..
Business minded guys....
And if you are into that (religion).

The more time you spend with these set of people, the more your perspective changes...

Take this time to build you... And trust me when I say this..
If you've never fell.. You've never been in love.

After the exams, embrace the pain and be the best version of yourself... I don't know you so well, but I'm sure you're ten times the dog that was scrapping from your leftover...

And when she realises this..

It will be too late..

Why commit suicide when you can live to make her a fool?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Should The Man Leave His Wife? Urgent Advice Needed. / A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient / To Pay School Fees Or Not Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.