Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter (8050 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by Factfinder1(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2017
The wedding of Tosin, the daughter of Senate President, Bukola Saraki, to her husband, Adeniyi Olatunde Olukoya, took place in Ilorin, Kwara state yesterday October 21st. See more photos below

http://ogashub.com.ng/photos-wedding-senator-bukola-sarakis-daughter/
Mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by tamertery(m): 11:42am On Oct 22, 2017
issa Welcome development
Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by Factfinder1(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2017

Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2017
I refuse to celebrate thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by decatalyst(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2017
I like their choice of color

cool cool

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by Missyetty(f): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by dnoable08: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2017
But she no make sense. Imagine her being broke like me here
Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by Florblu(f): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2017
Why is everywhere purple?
To Even think they are opposite of what the colour symbolises
Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by Florblu(f): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by Celcius: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2017
dnoable08:
But she no make sense. Imagine her being broke like me here
Where's she?
...because the woman I'm seeing there, I know her as Bukola Saraki's wife (Toyin).

3 Likes

Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
If by chance I become a polithieftian ehn smiley
I will break on these niggas records on money stolen
Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by mayweather145: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
see, sen. Dino with him agbada thoes politician go just dey shop money. Later dey go dey shout nigeria ppl are suffering for national assembly, remember excluding dem. Dey ar living a luxirious life. Dey dont sincerlly help matters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by rajiraymond(m): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Poor people are suffering and they are wasting the country's resources, God will judge you all selfish leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by dnoable08: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Oh that's the wife? I was thinking she's d daughter o. Why will OP post this without the couple's picture toh?
Celcius:

Where's she?
...because the woman I'm seeing there, I know her as Bukola Saraki's wife (Toyin).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by Factfinder1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
sunshineG:
If by chance I become a polithieftian ehn smiley
I will break on these niggas records on money stolen

God knows your heart and motives and he judges you accordingly... Ever wondered why most people are still poor?? Because they have planed bad and evil intention towards others if money ever enters their hands...change you mind set change your mentality and see how your life will turn around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by Young03(m): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
I didn't see any weeding there
I only saw a gathering of too many people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Factfinder1:

God knows your heart and motives and he judges you accordingly... Ever wondered why most people are still poor?? Because they have planed bad and evil intention towards others if money ever enters their hands...change you mind set change your mentality and see how your life will turn around
lol
I was only joking oo. Most of my family members dead or living are into one form of politics or the other, and I don't have any intention of being one
Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Atleast it take in nigeria not abroad
Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by Nedfed(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Are the couple imbeçile?
Why are we not seeing the pix

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by emerged01(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
shocked
Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by Divay22(f): 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sen Deno
Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by olasaad(f): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Where are the couple? are you sure they are around.

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by omoiyalayi(m): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
The couple picture cannot be seen but Dino portrait is there for all the senate president body guard

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by Rubbiish(m): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Florblu:

Shut up!
Are u better than them ? undecided
Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:47am On Oct 23, 2017
The couple are on ghost mode

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:08am On Oct 23, 2017
And the table keep recycling among these thieves. They will know no peace if they keep looting us dry like this cry
Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 23, 2017
Bet shey d husband no get family ni?

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by AburoBuhari: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2017
k
Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by tosyne2much(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2017
I can't spot the groom's family members oooo

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by kay29000(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2017
No pics of the couple?

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2017
yeah celebrating his daughters wedding with stolen money.......

(1) (Reply)

My Body Moves Very Fast And It's Embarrassed Me On Many Occasions. I Need Help?? / Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? / Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.