Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,058 members, 7,859,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country (5576 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry / Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 / Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2010
afam4eva:

Even the United states imports what they don't have. Afterall we will continue exporting oil which the north don't have.
hehehe
the USA manufacture goods (we dont) to buffer for what they dont have

just like you said, we'll export oil to balance the trade

but hey, are u saying South includes the West? cos West nor get oil ooo grin grin
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by SisiKill1: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2010
Lmao, yet they say we're nothing without them!

Hehehehehe!!!!
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Rmc1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2010
So is the govt ready to look into the matter? because na the poor masses dey suffer on the long run oh grin
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2010
Rmc1:

So is the govt ready to look into the matter? because na the poor masses dey suffer on the long run oh grin
That is if we have a govt that give a damn
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by naijaswag1: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2010
Import all our food from China,it will even be cheaper
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by AloyEmeka5: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2010
FL Gators:

*death* How person go live without suya sef?

Eat roasted ponmo.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by honeric01(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2010
Pkomo, i hate that leather angry
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by bawomolo(m): 1:41am On Mar 17, 2010
oyb:

na so - nigerians and perpetual simple answers to complex questions - even from our so called intellectuals

abi o, whether we like it or not. we need each other.

Sisi_Kill:

Hehehehehe!!!!

see as sisi use style switch side. i thought you was half and half. he he.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by AloyEmeka5: 1:47am On Mar 17, 2010
bawomolo:

see as sisi use style switch side. i thought you was half and half. he he.

So many green eyed mambas here.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 17, 2010
What about OBJ's farm? grin abi  na flowers him dey grow? grin

Secede, make hunger kill una. cheesy
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by honeric01(m): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2010
dem no get tomatoes for him farm, na only ewedu him plant there.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 17, 2010
honeric01:

dem no get tomatoes for him farm, na only ewedu him plant there.
grin grin grin grin How you take know? You're one of the workers abi?

Aloy+Emeka:

Eat roasted ponmo.
If and only if you're the roasted ponmo grin

Sisi_Kill:

Hehehehehe!!!!

SisiKill, no mind them jare. Let them secede grin
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by honeric01(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2010
FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin How you take know? You're one of the workers abi?

Nah, i supply the farm ewedu seeds grin grin grin
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 17, 2010
honeric01:

Nah, i supply the farm ewedu seeds grin grin grin
See this worker trying to upgrade himself. how long does OBJ make you work? grin
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by honeric01(m): 7:34am On Mar 17, 2010
i already told you, i am an importer and exporter of ewedu seed, if na lie, ask iyabo. tongue
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Jakumo(m): 7:37am On Mar 17, 2010
honeric01:

i already told you, i am an importer and exporter of ewedu seed, if na lie, ask iyabo. tongue

Say, would that be the sort of "seed" whose aroma I smell at rock concerts ?
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 17, 2010
Jakumo:

*death* Oh gawwd!!! grin

I guess thatz what they call it nowadays grin grin
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by honeric01(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2010
Jakumo:

very close to the answer cool
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Jakumo(m): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2010
Ha ha good man. And may your eyes forever shine like a fire engine's strobe.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 17, 2010
*death* grin grin
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by honeric01(m): 8:30am On Mar 17, 2010
Jakumo:

Ha ha good man. And may your eyes forever shine like a fire engine's strobe.

yea bruv jakumbo omo iya alata cheesy, why my eyes no go dey shine like fire when na so so pepperish soup u dey give me chop 4 una house?
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by AloyEmeka5: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2010
stillwater:

What about OBJ's farm? grin abi  na flowers him dey grow? grin

Secede, make hunger kill una
. cheesy

We run to Cameroon and UN for food.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by udezue(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2010
If I'm the governor of a state like Anambra or Ebonyi where there are large concentration of Hausa-Fulani cattle herders / selling, I'll just buy them out either with state money or get the rich men and women in the state and regulate the livestock business. That poor cattle herder won't be able to resist that large some of $$$. In any civilized nation ppl shouldnt be trecking from one region to the other with cattle, defacing the whole place. These cows / meat that are sold out there can be contimated sef. The market area where they sell em na total eyesore. Only God knows the kind of diseases, viruses and germs in abundance yet we go there to buy from them and risk all kinds of food poisoning.

I know Igbo people and Southerners might feel too proud to venture into this kind of business but I'll rather have control of what I eat and when I eat it than depend on some farway foreigner for it.

If our governors will for once pull their heads out their arses they will realize that this is a good idea that will keep us independent also help with the local and state economies since the money / revenue received goes back and gets recycled in the state / town not outside. When the Hausa man is done selling he goes back with the money to Kano so guess what? that $$$$ ends up in Kano not in the area where people actually patronize his business.

Think ppl.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by tpia5: 6:00am On Aug 22, 2011
has the problem been resolved yet?

is food available now?

just asking.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by aloyemeka2: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2011
Hunger looms everywhere in Nigeria even in the North that produces the food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gej Suspend Independence Anniversary Till 2014 / DANGEROUS WORDS FROM ALIYU GWARZO. / In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.