Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,289 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country (5568 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry / Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 / Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2010
davidylan:

use tinned tomatoes. Same taste . . . or use the one with italian herbs, even better.

I used to use that,

But as I am trying to be healthy,

All those canned foods are gone as chaff in the wind!

P.s., Doing everything possible to avoid being diagnosed of cancer at an early age!  wink
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2010
cultey:

I used to use that,

But as I am trying to be healthy,

All those canned foods are gone as chaff in the wind!

P.s., Doing everything possible to avoid being diagnosed of cancer at an early age!  wink

who said canned tomatoes cause cancer? Tinned tomatoes are not the same as "canned food". Its like saying you prefer sea salt rather than canned salt.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by honeric01(m): 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2010
As a young bach, i only use tin tomatoes except when i have VIP visitors, so dis one no affect me at all.

until fish sellers strike, i don't care. cool
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by mekusxxx: 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2010
Are we also getting garri, akpu and amala from the north? what about ugu leaf, okro, egusi, bitter leaf and cray fish? Can we manage on these until the North cries for our patronage again?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by erico2k2(m): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2010
mekusxxx:

Are we also getting garri, akpu and amala from the north? what about ugu leaf, okro, egusi, bitter leaf and cray fish? Can we manage on these until the North cries for our patronage again? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oga mecus,I tire oh see all these abokis,immagine them go strike, dem go beg just you wait,they dont know there is such a thing as controlled farming, dem go bah say tomato will grow in the south, we have anogh chiken/fish and bushmeat in the south,make dem eat thier cows or beter still sleep with em.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by ReachRich(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2010
Good news.The strike has been called off.So our Yoruba ppl can continue eating their soups once again.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by honeric01(m): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2010
ReachRich:

Good news.The strike has been called off.So our[b] Yoruba ppl can continue eating their soups once again[/b].

lol, OMI OBE ALL THE WAY!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by AloyEmeka5: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2010
Southerners have learnt their lesson. If they disrespect Northerners again by calling them crude oil moochers, they will embark on another food strike. Let us know which is more important between food and oil.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by SwtzMinx(f): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
.yipeee!!!!
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by udezue(m): 4:30am On Mar 16, 2010
Southerners can do without fulani cows.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by honeric01(m): 6:24am On Mar 16, 2010
good
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 16, 2010
If they can organize a strike like this, so why cant the south accomplish a successful strike on the govt. like this ?

*I hope the Hausas are  not the ones selling  chicken peri peri sha*
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by honeric01(m): 6:36am On Mar 16, 2010
nooo, na only suya peri peri abokis sell o
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 16, 2010
*death* How person go live without suya sef?
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by bawomolo(m): 6:42am On Mar 16, 2010
a people that can't feed themselves screaming secession.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 16, 2010
bawomolo:

THANK YOU!!!

Thatz what I was saying earlier
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by EzeUche(m): 6:58am On Mar 16, 2010
FL Gators:

THANK YOU!!!

Thatz what I was saying earlier

Do you think this post will go unanswered?

All I need is my pounded yam thank you very much.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 16, 2010
EzeUche:

Do you think this post will go unanswered?

All I need is my pounded yam thank you very much.
Oh plzzzzzzzzzz, as if we dont know that naija men and red meat are inseparable grin cheesy grin
Taking meat off their diet is like taking medications off of a psychotic patientz prescription
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by EzeUche(m): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2010
FL Gators:

Oh plzzzzzzzzzz, as if we dont know that naija men and red meat are inseparable grin cheesy grin
Taking meat off their diet is like taking medications off of a psychotic patientz prescription

We Igbos will just import the meat. And sell it for higher to you Yorubas. I actually see this as a blessing in disguise. There is money to be made.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 16, 2010
EzeUche:

We Igbos will just import the meat. And sell it for higher to you Yorubas. I actually see this as a blessing in disguise. There is money to be made.
Anything that works for you baby wink
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by honeric01(m): 7:28am On Mar 16, 2010
Wetin concern me with meat? as long as there's no fish scarcity, i am good to go.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 16, 2010
honeric01:

Wetin concern me with meat? as long as there's no fish scarcity, i am good to go.
lol thatz what we hear.
Then "Wifey, why the soup no get meat,wetin be this? You wan kill me, you wan kill me, I talk am say you no be good wife. I go return your bride price. shior"
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by honeric01(m): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2010
FL Gators:

lol thatz what we hear.
Then "Wifey, why the soup no get meat,wetin be this? You wan kill me, you wan kill me, I talk am say you no be good wife. I go return your bride price. shior"

Fortunately for my "f" wife, i don't fancy meat, so she's good to go, just fill up the bow with enough fish/turkey/chicken and I'd be fine with her wink
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 16, 2010
honeric01:

Fortunately for my "f" wife, i don't fancy meat, so she's good to go, just fill up the bow with enough fish/turkey/chicken and I'd be fine with her wink
chicken and turkey are not meat again?

oh boy, you go suffer the strike o tongue
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by honeric01(m): 8:00am On Mar 16, 2010
FL Gators:

chicken and turkey are not meat again?

oh boy, you go suffer the strike o tongue

Nope, they are not cow, chicken and turkey boku everywhere for naija, na only cow dem get wey 90% of the rest naija no get.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by chukz4real(m): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2010
Can't tomatoes grow in the creeks of Niger Delta, or the hilltops of Oduduwa land? Hausa/Fulani leave us alone, ! We want sovereign state of Biafra, yes, we want Republic of Oduduwa, We want this and we want that, This shows that sooner or later Southerners will be importing cattles, goats, fresh tomatoes, pepper, onions, etc, grin
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 16, 2010
chukz4real:

Can't tomatoes grow in the creeks of Niger Delta, or the hilltops of Oduduwa land? Hausa/Fulani leave us alone, ! We want sovereign state of Biafra, yes, we want Republic of Oduduwa, We want this and we want that, This shows that sooner or later Southerners will be importing cattles, goats, fresh tomatoes, pepper, onions, etc, grin
walahai cheesy cheesy cheesy

wahala don sele o. i nor fit eat amala and ewedu ooo grin grin
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Afam4eva(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2010
Does it mean that outhern farmers don't plant tomato? just curious.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 16, 2010
i wish i could answer that question

i hope we dont break up cos the South looks like a region tht will solely be dependent on imports (even toothpicks)

how we cant even grow pepper beats me hands down

now i cant even feed well sad
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Afam4eva(m): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2010
sleek417:

i wish i could answer that question

i hope we dont break up cos the South looks like a region tht will solely be dependent on imports (even toothpicks)

how we cant even grow pepper beats me hands down

now i cant even feed well sad

Even the United states imports what they don't have. Afterall we will continue exporting oil which the north don't have.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by nex(m): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2010
I guess it's about time we as Nigerians started to realize the roles we play in each other's lives.

To prioritize between the person who can feed you and the one who can fuel you engines can't be that hard.
Re: Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2010
bawomolo:

na so - nigerians and perpetual simple answers to complex questions - even from our so called intellectuals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT / Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth / See How Ogbeni Aregbesola Greeted Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; Respect Or Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.