Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (27247 Views)

Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) / Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by government77(f): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
This is serious
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by dayleke: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
RIP man....

That is too graphic tho.....
God please help us o...
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by cooljoe7(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
this guys death ain't ordinary...I suspect he belongs to one confranity or smthing...pretty much like his brain was extracted during the process..Too bad angrythis guys death ain't ordinary...I suspect he belongs to one confranity or smthing...pretty much like his brain was extracted during the process..Too bad

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Tecno66: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
stephenduru:
The dead body was found this along Ogbunka road, beside Ugbo Lomu,Anambra state.The deceased is from Nsogwu Umunze,former manager Eagle Royal hotel (Osita by name).

It is unclear what led to his death.People were shocked to see him dead.May his soul RIP.Amen!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/young-man-found-dead-in-anambra.html?m=1
What is all this? What is man trying to become? This is wickedness taken to new height. Una wan take place of God? Nawao!
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by visijo(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
I sense cultists handwork

Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Shít! My body went numb and I nearly dropped my phone. What a gory sight. I wonder why you people have to keep posting pictures like this. They aren't necessary. Very horrific.

Christ. RIP to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by BoundToSucces(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
pocohantas:
It's a man, NL guys won't call him a slay queen that got slayed.

Graphic picture.
He is a Slay King.
are you happy now?
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
From the scars on his shoulder, his body brushed against the asphalt so it was probably an accident, most likely involved a bike.

5 Likes

Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by eebraa(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Igbos!!!! I hail una
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by kingthreatz: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
A very awful brutal death. Police are usually useless in cases like this.
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by sirusX(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nigerians would never allow forensics to thrive in the matter of death.

First thing is to report the case and let investigation follow....something might be deduced.

But I guess next na to bury and count minus 1 one earth. No explanation to family
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Oweku: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
na wa o...I don't think its an accident. something is involved.
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
If i tell you Bleep you, will you be angry?
dominique:
Damn!!! I didn't scroll fast enough cry
What a horrid horrid way to go. RIP to the deceased sad
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Ibbi039(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
What a cruel way to die, RIP to the dead.
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by buchai: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
that lonely places in Nigeria especially forest are occupied by the Fulani's sent by their headmaster to kill I suspects them. it is high time for state and federal govt to have well equipped investigators or investigative body like police force to be able to investigate to the concluding case like this and fish out those behind it.
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
it looks like accident with some of his skin off. may his soul rest well
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by sois(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
TheHistorian:
JESUS!!!

Is that someone's head?
no its coconut lipsrsealed
TheHistorian:
JESUS!!!

Is that someone's head?
no its coconut
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by andyanders: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Why is it that every bad news of stealing and killing emanates from Anambra State?Robbery---Anambra, killing----Anambra..........
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Dasherz(f): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
he has benn tortured badly mhennn his body alone is proof enough
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
I suspect hit and run.
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Dasherz(f): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
sois:
no its coconut :-Xno its coconut

even in a dire thread such as this you still found a way to be hillarious cheesy
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by EdenChuk(f): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lord have mercy! Rip! Must hav bin axe dey used...
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Pat081: 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
If police should met dat man dia hmmmmm , it will be like sir u will just follow us to d station n write how it happen n go back home but if u follow dem u re o.y.o
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by patonyx1: 3:02am On Oct 23, 2017
This must have been a "hit & run" case.

RIP to the victim.
Re: Corpse Of A Man Found By Roadside In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2017
This is deep....rip

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daisy Osakue Attacked With Egg In Italy Over Racism / Jonathan Ogbe, Bayelsa Corper Absconds After Defiling 12-year-old Pupil / NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.